This is where WE came from .
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/720717/#new
Back to the Future WE go .
Look out Marty ?

Thumbnail by ginger749
Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Pretty hibiscus, Kell!

My date with the Captain got cut short by a trip to the Emergency Room. :(

Everyone is ok-DD just had an allergic thing with her eye that looked yucky-hope everyone else's friday night is not so eventful-lol

Brisvegas, Australia(Zone 12b)

Glad to hear all is well .
How did the roof thingy finish up ?
All done and paid for ?
Is it shiny or did you choose a colour ?

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

We chose kinda a rusty tan that offsets the paint andd brick-DD is up and seems to be feeeling better-eye stll puffy, but it doesn't seem to hurt anymore:)

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

beautiful picture !! .. which reminds me, I put in a hardy hibiscus last year and have no idea where I put it ??!!

Canna - did she get something in her eye - or seasonal allergies?? I'm glad she's better.

Red , Bikkies have a distinct bark .
Should be easy enough to find .
Unless you have 20 acres under Cultivation ?

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

ha ha ha - I wish I had an acre even.... they die back completely here during the winter, and then come up late - so there is an area in the corner that is turning "jungle" like because I crammed so many plants in.... I'm thinking it's back in that corner, I will try to get back there to take a look today.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Ginger, no pics of me unless you dig up that one I posted. LOL.

Can't remember where you had it !
Think it was in the horse threads ?

yeah, somewhere in there. lol. Ya gotta dig cause even I don't remember. lol

Work , Work , Work .
Is every one in the Garden ?
And no time to play ?
Think I'll go for a drive .
The Mountains look Good Today .

Thumbnail by ginger749
Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

oh you are the lucky one.... we've been running around, I did water the garden, no sign of the hibiscus - we'll see if I find it.. have fun in the mountains.

Not much working going on here today. Been raining off and on. Really nice cause now I don't have to water for several days and my plants will perk up and grow some more.

I just found out earlier that one of the watermelons that I planted can get up to 40 Ibs or so. That is biiiig.

Have fun in the mountains ginger. I haven't been in the mountains in 3 yrs. I miss them.

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

I have been chasing down baby praying mantises. I had an egg casing hatch in my seedling nursery.. I just set it there a few days ago.. planning on hanging it in the yard. They hatched before I expected. Had dozens of the little critters sitting and jumping everywhere. cute little things. I think I would feak if I ever had a large adult on my hand but these little ones are OK.

Tammie

Thumbnail by LhasaLover
Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Hi everyone!

Yes Red, it is just an allergy-nothing major but it looks bad. Thankfully all is well.

Worked in the garden most of the day--very nice, but it sure is getting hot fast.

I think praying mantises are cool:)

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

cute picture Tammie ! I like praying mantis too -

40 lb. watermelon - that is HUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEEEE! I planted the sugar baby and hermiston only this year.... no where near 40 lbs!

Cute Pic. Tammie .
Will you keep one in captivity ?

Yeah, the big watermelon is called Orange Glo. It's in PF.

Did you ever see the melon I grew last Xmas ?

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

http://davesgarden.com/forums/fp.php?pid=3156783

See if that works? Ms pepper in all her glory!

This message was edited May 27, 2007 10:35 AM

How do you go to a particular post #? I tried a search and it just gave me this thread. And, yes, I have 2 of the praying mantises in my seedling nursery which is a shelf covered on all sides by plastic... nice little greenhouse. Lots of fungus gnats for them to feed on!

Tammie

If you go to the post number ie(Post #3541472)
And it should be blue .
Click on the blue #
Then cut and paste that into your new post .

Thanks Paul for finding that .
She looks a bit like the HULK .

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

I know there is another pic somewhere, either mid south or wildlife. I think those are the only other places I've seen both you guys.

That's one pic. There's another one taken in the winter around somewhere. lol. the Wicked Witch pic is better though. lol. And more fun.

I think both Pics. are good .
Some times it pays to dress UP .
Life is to SHORT to be TALL ?

lol. I did have fun playing the witch even though it was cold and wet on the second night. But seeing the kids and adults gasp and scream when I jumped around the corner made it worth it.

I wish some of my cannas were as green as your face.

LOL.

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

lol - I especially love the black mole on your cheek, very authentic!

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

I never realized there was a chat room here tu & thu - do any of you ever "chat" when the room is open? or is that too girly?

the mole is actually paint. lol.

I'm never in chat but that's because I am watching too many forums on here. lol

chat?.. when, where.. what time? I love the voice chat on Yahoo.. I have talked with friends in south Africa... it is fun to hear the different accents people have.

Tammie

Wrong chat , lover .
It is full on typing , and very hard to keep up.
If there are 10 ppl on they all talk / type over each other .
And you can't lurk , Because your name comes up as being present .
Give it a try when it comes available . also you can't edit . Kell

LOL. Uh Oh. Found a forum that ginger is not a fan of cause he can't keep up! LOL

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

I'm going to give it a try - used to be a secretary and could 120 wpm - just try to type over me!

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

...just have to remember to delete all the swear words before I hit send! : )

'swear words' What are they ?
My keyboard is an X school keyboard .
No swear words on it .
Headmaster deleted all the bad stuff ???

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

lol Ginger !

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

What did everyone do for Memorial Day? ... we met a friend at the Fair at Oaks Park (a small amusement park that has not been updated at all, it is truly a step back in time, complete with wood-floor roller rink). The kids had fun, fed the baby goats, sheep, cows and even a large tortoise. saw some cute baby pigs feeding from their huge fat mama.... wish I had brought my camera. Vincent is crashed out right now with a green and purple stained face from the shaved ice. (lime&grape)

Didn't do much. Went to the store got some stuff, came home and relaxed. Been relaxing all weekend. Can't do much since it has been raining off and on all weekend.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.