April daily weather; Meteor hits PA!

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

Dyson........Nice redbud pics. I wish we had more of them here.

rannvieg............Hildur Eva is a super cutie. Savor the moments. You'll turn around one day to find she's suddenly turned 17, is thinking about boys and prom dresses, more boys, college, and did I mention boys?

I awoke this morning to another 8-10" of fresh snow. It's 29 degrees now and the bands of lake effect are going to continue the rest of the day. The snow is no longer melting down like it was due to the warmth in the ground and is piling up.
It looks like mid-January here.

I ventured out and took a few "Easter" photos this morning.

My backyard.....

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

Conneaut Creek.........

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

And one more of Conneaut Creek. This creek is a great trout stream and the season opens in 6 days.

early_bloomer

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

And finally, Main street in Springboro, Easter Sunday 2007.

edited to add--Now I know why they never bothered to take down the Christmas decorations. :)

early_bloomer

This message was edited Apr 8, 2007 10:25 AM

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Hmmmm....Ice Fishing for Trout......
(Beautiful Shots!)
Ric

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Bright sun & cold, a day to stay inside.

Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Happy Easter everyone!

E_B – I’ve never heard of lung fungus either, but apparently it is common in high humidity areas. A tad chilly in your neck of the woods today?!! Love the snow! Great pictures.
Kiska – Sledding sounds like fun! Glad everyone is having a great time.
Sidney – Brrrrr!
Dyson – Love the red buds! Thanks for the pictures.
Rann – I love the Easter egg tree! Very cute. Hildur Eva is so precious! Brunch looks delicious to me!

I’ve had pets all my life and have never encountered lung fungus before. It could take up to 6 months of treatment for Baxter to recover. The 2 worst parts of his illness is the hacking wheezy cough and having to see him go through the cough. It's awful.

We were sunny and blue, but it does get overcast at times. LOL - Baxter is a cat!

Thumbnail by MySharona
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

He looks just like a cat I had that disappeared about a year after we got him. His name was Oscar and he was a mean but yet loving cat. lol. In other words if you played with him he played rough but if you petted him he was in hog heaven. His father was a barn cat and his mother I guess was a sweetie. Guess who he took after? LOL

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Happy Easter everybody!
Rann: That is a beautiful photo of Hildur Eva. Gorgeous light. And of course the subject is adorable, as always!
E_B: Nice shots!
Well, it got down to mid 20s last night, but looks like everything I covered escaped damage. (yay!)
But now they're saying we may have a freeze again tonight! I went and uncovered everything before checking the forecast. (Dumb.) They were saying upper 30s but now it's changed for tonight to 31. Not as bad as last night, at least!

Beautiful morning, so I went for a little stroll. There's a little sheep farm across the road from us. This fellow was prepared for the cold, unlike me.
Deb

Thumbnail by DebinSC
Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Back to real weather with a new thread here http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/710630/
Come on over!!!!!!!!!
Sidney

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.