LITTLE BLESSINGS

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

Thanks so much for asking about me and worring....I am sorry it has taken me a while to get my mind and body back working.
My mind is still a bit slow...but then again it always was a little slow...lol

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

My goodness!!! Ithought you were gone!!! So good to have you back and so thankful you are OK.

That looks like more than slight. My goodness!!!

Don't suppose the squirrel is still with you? Would be long grown and crazy by now.

Susan
=^..^=

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

Hello!!!!
DH turned her loose, and now she has 3 children of her own!! They sure are cute...they let me get close to them...but no touching!! LOL

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

Really????? Oh that would be great.

I rescued three babies awhile back that our dogs had killed the mother.

I took them to a rescue lady that takes care of them. The squirrels are tearing up things around here and still, I rescue babies and try to keep the dogs away.

Call me crazy!!

Susan
=^..^=

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

I know exactly what you mean!! They have plowed up most of my flower beds looking for those lost acorns...but I still don't want the dogs to get them here either...but we are over run with chipmonks and squirrels....and now the rabbits are even moving in.

Oak Grove, MN(Zone 4a)

Blkwolf, great to hear from you and that your squirrel family is well!

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

Blkwolf, good to hear from you and that you are OK. I was thinking about you the other day. I was moving the ferns that you sent me outside. They are doing wonderful.

So funny this time of the year the strange places that Black Walnut trees come up. We have a huge tree that is near the barn. At least 1000 feet from the house. Those walnuts start growing in many of my hanging baskets and flower pots. So funny that the squirrels would think to bring them that far to bury them in a flower pot. LOL I have already dug out 4 little trees from my hanging baskets this spring that the little guys planted last fall. LOL

oiartzun-near san se, Spain(Zone 8a)

Great to see you back Blackwolf. I missed you. That looks like a nasty accident - so glad you and your mum managed to recover from it and you're back on DG with us.
Maggi xxxx

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

Glad y'all are okay. It sure looks like you were very, very lucky to survive. It's wonderful too that your 'baby' is still near and bringing the grands in to show off!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.