LITTLE BLESSINGS

Bloomingdale, OH(Zone 6a)

Hmmm....Cantalope works too, lol.

Answer I had was "A PeliCAN"

mg

Lyndonville, NY

I suppose we could also say a "Tou-Can" I cant spell it! Heck the froot loops bird! haha

A CANada goose works too, lol.

Lyndonville, NY

Oh boy, we are really stretching it with this one! LOL

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

Oh mg this is where you are when the BLU story is your turn hmmmmmm
*shaking finger at mg*

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

Hey folks thanks for the great....corny jokes to fill the void!! LOL
Yep...MG has it sooooo right!!! Thanks again for lending me that shoulder!! lol
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures for everyone!!!!!!

Thumbnail by blckwolf256
Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

Due to the fact that my wonderful loving Dh is still home recovering....and refuses to keep the dogs outside or at the other end of the house....I had to take all the pictures with DG in the cage. And I am not so great at getting pics. clear...I apologize!!

Thumbnail by blckwolf256
Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

Another BAD Photo...lol

Thumbnail by blckwolf256
Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

I find she LOVES toilet paper....she will work for hours with a small piece...packing it in her little house.

Thumbnail by blckwolf256
Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

I figure is would make a nice soft warm bed for her...and I think she agrees!!

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

Thank you Sue! What's wrong with that guy?????
Doesn't he know we need to see the squirrley pie?
Sure don't blame you for not letting her out with the dogs.
She is so cute and happy. What a nice cage she has...

Susan
=^..^=

pic is of a little grey squirrel I fostered for awhile.
named her Miss Grey Squirrel, such an inventive name. LOL

Thumbnail by 9kittymom

Yeah Sue!! I was wondering how long it would be before you had enough. How's he doing?

FuzzButt's looking so cute. I love the TP hoarding, what a goofy critter. Maybe she is prepping for winter? Instincts are hard to ignore.

Now how are YOU doing? Brained him yet?

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

9 KITTY MOM.....What a sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe this is one critter that even when they are grown...they are still so darn cute!! LOL And so funny. I catch myself watching them in the trees out front, and before i know it...hours have passed by. They are so much fun...until they start digging up my bulbs...or eating my patio cushions...lol Oh well, it must make great bedding material...lol

MG....You really don't want to know...do you?? I recieved 3 seperate phone calls Saturday, to inform me I had to bake and decorate 3...yes 3...Birthday cakes. One for the guy at the bank, one for my BIL, and one for my neice.
Yep you got it.....HON, while you are baking cakes, would it be too much for you to make an extra one for the house? I invited my sister and Brother in law up for dinner.....
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Then Sunday afternoon...mom and Step dad showed up...had to cook for them, they left about 3;30. I finished cleaning up the kitchen, and just sat down...you guessed it, a knock at the doorat 4;15...the other SIL and BIL showed up...yep...hungry too!!
They were on their way back home from TN., where they had spent the weekend at his families!!
I need to open a restraunt, maybe I could get some rest...lol And make some $$ all at the same time....
Hubby is still alive, thank goodness thought can not hurt someone...or he would have more than a few staples in his knee!! LOL

I know it is suppose to be TGIF...but I am beginning to believe it should be changed to TGIM!! LOL

Hang a sign on your front door.

"Kitchen is CLOSED!" If they still knock, you are under no obligation to feed them. Do these people ever BRING food? Sheesh!

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

LOL....Bring Food...LOL LOL LOL
When we go to visit them...they order out!! None of them hardly ever cook!! LOL LOL
I think I know what my **LIFE THEME** is...to be a cook!! LOL

Hillsdale, NY(Zone 5b)

How is our baby doing? And how is DH's knee? I miss our news bulletins! - Julie

Hey Sue, where are you???

How are you, dh's knee and Fuzzybutt doing?

Your box keeps getting bigger, btw, lol!

Hillsdale, NY(Zone 5b)

Bump.

Bump
How is the baby?
Grown I bet.
I miss getting updates on her.
Also DH. Hope he is doing well!
Susan
=^..^=

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

a nudge from me too! :)

OK, I'm beyond concerned now! I'm going to do some digging.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

MG I was sure hoping your bump was an update from blckwolf256. :(

Lyndonville, NY

Yes Me too, haven't heard from her since her DH had his leg injury really. I hope all is well. Perhaps someone who knows her better should D-mail her?

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

I am with you, would love to hear from her. Has anyone tried to write her?

I have Dmailed her, several times. Now I'm going to dig up her phone number, I know I have it buried on my desk somewhere.

mg

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

mg, did you ever find Sue's phone number and call her?

I enjoyed reading this thread about her little baby and hope all is well with DH also.

Donna

I've got her number, but I haven't been able to reach her yet. Making me worried.

mg

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Thanks mg. If you do hear something, please let us know.

Donna

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

Thanks for checking on her M G

Betty

Hillsdale, NY(Zone 5b)

Yes, thank you. I've been worried as well. - Julie

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Hasn't anybody heard from blckwolf yet????? :(

I have tried her phone number repeatedly, and all I get is a busy signal. I have even tried at odd hours in the middle of the night. I have pretty much decided the phone number I have must be a dedicated computer line and any other phone line must be unlisted as I cannot find one. I have sent her many Dmails, emails and I sent a card by snail mail in January. I haven't gotten any response. I'm beyond worried and I actually have started searching local newspaper websites. Nothing.

I'm stumped. I don't know what to try next.

mg

Hillsdale, NY(Zone 5b)

Prayers. Do we know Blkwolf's name outside of cyberspace? - Julie

Hillsdale, NY(Zone 5b)

I just bid on a great green man terra cotta piece that Blkwolf is selling on Ebay. I sent her a question through Ebay, saying we were all missing her and concerned about her and her DH. I will keep everyone posted. - Julie

This message was edited Mar 7, 2006 5:40 PM

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

Good job Julie :~))

I haven't been on Ebay enough to know my way around.

Betty

Hillsdale, NY(Zone 5b)

Here's a photo of the Green Man. Hope I win it! - Julie

Thumbnail by JulieKane
Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

I LOVE the green man, I hope you get it. Did they make it??? Looks like it is made from clay. I think that she said they do pottery.

I hope you hear from her and she posts on here.

I almost bid on a gnome. LOL

Susan
=^..^=

Hillsdale, NY(Zone 5b)

Yes, I believe they made it. So far no response to the Ebay Question for Seller, but I did win the Green Man. It's supposed to be a small chiminea (spelling?) but I'm thinking it will make a cute chickadee feeder under the pergola this summer. Height is 7".

Julie

Edited to add: height of the Green Man, not the pergola. 8-)

This message was edited Mar 8, 2006 7:13 AM

Springville, AL(Zone 7a)

Hey folks I am back. I do aplogize for the delay...was in a slight accident with my mom in Oct.
But we are both ok now!!! Thanks the Good Lord!!

Thumbnail by blckwolf256

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.