It's May,

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

Not here either. Warm, 81, humid, sunshine, firm wind from South. The Blue Sky vine is over the top of the A-frame. It has never stopped blooming at the base. Soon all over. It is also spreading sideways. The other vines are starting to move a good bit also.

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Hi 85, lo 66, dp, 61, s5, sunny. Fixin to eat some pizza.

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

You must be from California, except for the "fixin."

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

I started this thread, saying it was cold, couldy, windy, rain, etc. It's still that way here. What a lousy May!
Actually supposed to get to 50 something on Sat!
Bernie

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Sorry, Bernie.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Bernie, are you in the path for the winter storm? They say we are going to get 6 inches of wet snow between tonight and tomorrow.

Yep, lousy May alright. The way it looks I'm going to have all these plants in the house until mid June. I haven't gotten my potatoes planted yet either. In fact, the only garden veggies I have planted are onions and garlic. By now I usually have had the peas and greens in the ground for a couple weeks and am starting to look at planting the other seeds. Bedding plants would normally go out around the end of May. The weather is going to have to change quite a bit in order for any any of that to happen soon.

It's windy and 36 degrees right now. No snow yet, but it's very overcast.

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Well folks I'm trying to move this weather to sunnier skies at http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/509247/
Got a call from Gracie, she is coming alone great!
It's 73* and sleepy out.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Sorry, I didn't mean to talk about snow in May. I'm glad it's sunny someplace.

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

These things happen, Joan.

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Joan, this one was getting long for dial-up, so I just used that for an excuse. I am praying spring hits you too soon.
sidney

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.