It's May,

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

How is it that a bug needing to take cover acts?

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

Waiting.

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Covering plants?

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

Well, I was in another forum, excuse me for taking so long (chuckle). They are looking to burrow. And this was early, about 6:30, so far from sundown. You know, they are hurrying, scurrying, like the chicken with its head off, "where do I go, it's gonna get cold". Sorry I mentioned it, this IS the weather forum you know...

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

OMG, I missed the 9:00 weather, was busy reading. Will go ask Mom for the weather report. Signing out for the night :-) Everyone cover if needed... :-)

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Oh.

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

I am safely back in Jax tonight! It was 59 in NC, 59 in SC, 59 in Ga. and now it's 59 here. Just a tad wet. Glad to be home and Henry was glad to see me.

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

63 here right now. Somewhat encouraging. was 55 this time last night.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

In the 70's today, nice rain shower this evening. Good for the seeds I planted yesterday. My son finished the gladiolus planting today. He planted the named varieties we are multipying, & half of some new white varieties & a purple one. About 250 of each. Probably finish the glads near May 25.
First planting are all nearly up, some as high as 10".
Things are growing fast now. My friends apple orchard was in full bloom today.
Bernie

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

55.4°, 45%, calm, not enough light in the "bottom" to see the sky yet & I don't think I'll be awake that much longer, Morning all.

It's 59*, cloudy, but clearing. Supposed to get to 72* this afternoon.
Had a great little gray I Garden at Dave's shirt here when I returned and I want to thank whoever got it for me. Some sweet annominous DG'er is out there somewhere.
I will be back on my feet soon and my DM's new hidden parquet floor is going to sell that house in a few weeks.

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

55 here this morning. Dark.

Southern Mountains, GA(Zone 6b)

45' overcast

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

64°, 100%, funny looking overcast, not really clouds. Hi to be 78°.
Pati

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

61 @ lo 55 forcast 78. dp 54. Pati's dp is 64 and her clouds are high fog. (Me thinks. ;-) ).

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

71 now, forecast wind from the South. Still from the North. Bah.

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

The weather man works for the government and lies.

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

My DIL works Noah, Nat Weather Service. Her voice on local weather channel. She doesn't even listen to herself.

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

LOL! A friend of mine said God watches the weather forecast and then changes it!

Was windy this morning, now getting sunny, supposed to get to 70, but it dind't yesterday... only got down to 55 last night, those were some sissy bugs I guess :-)

Glad you are back home Sidney. Spoke to your cousin, we will get together after Mother's Day...

Great, now I need to talk to her.
That makes me smile.
69*

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

Well, May has FINALLY arrived! After 6 inches of snow, 4 overcast days barely over 40*, we got to 75 today, 60 now, low of 54. Tomorrow's high expected to be 75!!! And we are having wind, thunderstorms, and a couple of tornados west of Lubbock near NM. Yes, it IS may :-) And plants can grow! Will plant more potatoes, corn and beans tomorrow. WOOHOOOOO!!!

Sidney, good to see you smile, and hope you are feeling well.

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

64 and dry and dark.

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

Oh yes, and it is still pretty humid here. The eastern half of the panhandle is supposed to get scattered storms all weekend. That puts us right on the dryline, so I don't know if that means 50/50 chance of an isolated storm, or just a bunch of hot wind??? Should be interesting...

All of that and high humidity.

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

What can I say? It is May!

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

In town all day. Missed the high but, likely upper 70s. 63 now, dp 56, 82, pc manana. T- storms sunday.

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

58 this morning.

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

52.0°, fog clearing, best news - do not have to work this Sat. At least will be able to do a puter job (cd burner), though I need to work on Blazer. Again - Morning too all .. G'night - Dyson

Southern Mountains, GA(Zone 6b)

43' with heavy mist and no wind.

61 and sunny, Gonna be nice day.

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

27 degrees, sun peeking through. Supposed to get up to 69 today. The farmer next to me is out spraying his apple orchard.

64°, 84%, 59 DP...not a cloud in the sky! High of 77° today.
Pati

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

62, 80% forecast for tomorrow.

I love the garden in the Springtime!
I love the garden in the Fall.
I love the garden here at Dave's,
Because I love you all!
Doing the "snoopy" dance!

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Lo 59, currents 64, dp 56 wind sse 16, lt showers nearby, posible t-storms today/night/sunday/monday. Warming trend in the works. Figured that would kick in eventually. The North Texas/Oklahoma Roundup is 7 days away. Ya'll are invited! We're gonna have a great time!

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Current: Sunny, 59º, High 76º
Humidity: 59%
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Dew Point: 45°F
Winds: Calm

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

The wind just switched to the South for the first time in 2 weeks. It became overcast at once. More normal.

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

66 and overcast. s wind at 8, today will likely confirm, again, that the government lies. Not enough time to make 82 today.

Somebody catch Sugar!!! Sounds like she's off and running. LOL
Pati

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

Wouldn't it be nice to have a high paying job where no one expects you to be right? And you are still treated with respect.

Still heavy clouds here. In the past if they predict 80% chance of rain, they have been right. We will see.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.