Pictures?

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

We're always sharing pictures of our DL's... what about Pictures of US?

I'd really like to "see" some of you!!

Melissa

(My pic is on my homepage)

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

this is me in tawas last yr!!! see my new tattoo-its REAL~!
i thought maybe we could add our real names-if you want!
Mine is:
dori

This message was edited Feb 12, 2004 4:44 PM

Thumbnail by notmartha
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

well melissa i think you should post it here!!
where are the rest of you DL galz?? HUH? buying more DL's?
lets see your faces!!!!! ;)

Mobile, AL(Zone 8b)

Ok here I am. Don't laugh I don't take many picutres.

Thumbnail by tortoisekeeper

I love it!! It's nice to see you Betty~

And you too Dori! I love your tatoo!

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Well, Melissa, if you're going to twist our arms, here I am.

I do have to apologize for looking such a mess. I had just gotten out of bed and hadn't had a chance to comb my hair or put a lick of makeup on. I don't always look this bad.

Thumbnail by IndaShade

I don't have a whole lot of pictures of me either I'm usually the one taking the pictures. This one was taken a couple of years ago of me and hubby.

Thumbnail by Melissa_Ohio
Mobile, AL(Zone 8b)

Nice to see you too Melissa.

Great photo Indashade lol

Oh c'mon Sherry, if I can show my fugly face, yours will LOOK like a supermodel!

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

I'm the one usually taking the pictures but a friend snapped this one of me last year.

Nice to see all of you. Donna

Thumbnail by rutholive
Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

I did order two new daylilies for this spring. After someone mentioned John Price and Thoroughbred daylilies, I went to their website. Beautiful daylilies and I was smitten with Don Herrell and Patricia Corbett, so ordered them. I did ask Annette before I ordered if she felt the photo was pretty accuate color and she said yes.

Ever since i ordered Respighi the year it was introduced I have been very leery of catalog ordering. I paid big bucks for it to use in hybridizing and it was an absolute nothing. Color wasn't good, performance was not good either. Donna

It's nice to see you Donna!

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

I think I must be losing my marbles from being cooped up in this house. I sat here and laughed over the Pam Anderson picture until the tears ran down my face. Can you say "bored and pathetic" and "easily amused"? :-)

Anyway, this is really me. The only thing that is different right now is that I wear glasses most of the time, and my hair is shorter because I got tired of fighting with that unruly mop.

Thumbnail by IndaShade

awww it's nice to see you Sherry!

You take a really great Picture!

This message was edited Feb 8, 2004 6:58 PM

Where are the rest of you at??

I know you're here.... if we can do it so can you!

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Ok I finaly got a scanner that works and figured it out without having to go thru half the booklet of to do it. I had this done last year at Glamour Shots and bad bad me took one of the white irises they had growing out front. HEY, it was so overgrown in there this one was sitting on top and when I went to get a better look the riozome broke off so I put it in my car to take home and give it the tlc it deserved. : D

This pic also shows off my tatto, it was a valentines day gift about 3 years ago.

Sorry forgot to resize it.

This message was edited Feb 9, 2004 9:36 AM

Thumbnail by Dravencat
Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

Great pics, all!

I don't think a decent pic of me has been taken in ten years ... I'm usually the one behind the camera. LOL!

Against my better judgment, here's a snapshot taken while on vacation in September. This is me just out of bed (I hadn't so much as brushed my hair) giving my grandson a bottle on the balcony. Sherry, I like your just-out-of-bed shot better!

I guess this is really what I look like most of the time. ;-)

Cheri'

edited to corek spelin

This message was edited Feb 9, 2004 7:20 PM

Thumbnail by sundry
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

what a great thread and what a great group of daylily addicts. You are all BEAUTIFUL!

Dayme wanted me to click on the BLONDE! he kept saying i she naked?? lol BOYZ!

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Here's me a couple of years ago. My hairs a lot longer now and I'm prolly 15 pounds fatter....

okay maybe 20 pounds.

Thumbnail by poppysue
Princeton, IL(Zone 5a)

Well, I've looked and looked and all the recent pictures I have of myself are all on horseback. There is one of me with my show horse on my page.

LimeyLisa Kay

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Here I am coming out of the Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Clive, Iowa last Tuesday.
Iowaron

Thumbnail by Iowaron
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

hey there Ron-great pic and a daylily gentlemen-GREAT!!!

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Thank You Notmartha (It just now hit me what that meant:-) for then "Gentleman" comment. I dig your tattoo too!
(Grin) Ron

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

Ok all, here goes. This picture was taken 12-24-03, the handsome little gentleman is my grandson and the furry gentleman is my DH Ted. Unfortunately, I can't say: 'this isn't a recent picture' LOL

Thumbnail by llilyfan
Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Gee Ron, Do they sell Moxie in Iowa? I thought that was strictly a Maine thang. My dad used to buy Moxie so us kids wouldn't drink all his soda.

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

These are great pics!

Yes they are Dravencat! It's nice to see you Ron and Lilyfan!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I added my name with mine! something some of you might want to do too???

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Great Picture Llilyfan! I'm so proud of you 'cause I know that you normally don't "do" pictures. May I say "You look mah-voulous". Ted "dapper", but the real scene stealer is that little heartbeater on your lap! Congratulations again.

Poppysue, I've never seen Moxie for sale in Iowa. In fact, the only time I've seen it is on the old tin sign outside Cracker Barrel where the picture was taken. I just assumed it was a soft drink from either before my time or from another part of the country from where I grew up. Since I'm at least twice as old as you, I'd say the latter was the case.

Sundry, looks like you too have your arms full of joy there in LA.

I always used to think the word "Dad" was the most precious sound in the English language...until I heard the word "Grandpa".
Ron

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Nice to meet you Dori. Are you fishin' in your picture?
Ron

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Glad to meet you too Ron-I wanted to say "oh a daylily DUDE"! But it seemed rather rude. So i went with gentlemen! :)
Thanks for your comments! i want to add a daylily to my tattoo!
Yes the kidz were doing most of the fishing, i was just enjoying the outdoors and baiting hookz! They caught a turtle and a duck that day oh a few fish.

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Moxie is still around. In fact, we have an annual Moxie festival here. This is prolly more than you'd want to know about it http://www.crabcoll.com/journal/moxie.html

It's an aquired taste... not real sweet like most soft drinks.

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

L I B Poppysue! Thank you for the extremely interesting link. The history of Moxie is fascinating. I plan to take this info to the manager of the Cracker Barrel restaurant where the picture was taken so she can be enlightened as well. Tastes like "bad, flat root-beer" huh?
Thanks again,
Ron

Franklin, LA(Zone 9b)

well i dont really post here in the DL forum very often, but i do watch it and make notes of things pretty regularly
so i spose i can post a pic of me.. and my kid (the same kid that was in Sundry's picture.. lol)
this one's from christmas morning, before my hair had been brushed.. and i look pretty bad here.. but it's the most recent pic of me out there
my real name is Kimberly
and the lil one in the picture's name is Kristofer

d'oh
i forgot to add the picture.. lol
it'll be in the next post

This message was edited Feb 12, 2004 8:59 PM

Franklin, LA(Zone 9b)

ok.. lol
hopefully it worked this time

Thumbnail by miss_kitty
Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Great pic Kimberly and yes it worked this time.

Thank you for sharing with us Kimberly, it's nice to "meet" you!

Franklin, LA(Zone 9b)

i'm sundry's daughter (if you didnt know already)
nice to 'meet' you too :)
glad the pic worked that time.. lol

Nope, I didn't know that! LOL But, I don't get "out" much... I visit Daylily forum regularly, Iris, trading, recipes, prayer requests and Hosta semi regularly, General Occasionally, and the others only when a thread I'm watching pops up and something else catches my eye.

****So... yes, ya'll could go to another forum and talk about me, and unless someone told me, I probably wouldn't find it for a long time. :-)

This message was edited Feb 12, 2004 11:03 PM

Franklin, LA(Zone 9b)

lol
i just read the posts here and in Irises.. i post in pets, General Discussion, Herbs, Plant/Seed Trading, Seed Collecting, Brugs and Friends, Recipes occasionally, Vines and Climbers, Tropicals and Jokes and Chat
:)

Kim

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.