Plant Propagation: The Basics Summer 2016

(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

Hi Jen, miss you...

Fort Worth, TX

the sun is hitting here. hard and hot. no japanese beetles but the grasshoppers and I are about to have a go round

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Robin I hate those things ,I have been killing them constantly
I got some of the Fleabane and Pink aster planted and of course the Turnip and a a few sprouts last evening , Probably it will rain all night here ,
Lightning , thunder , steady rain

I am hoping some really are pink or blue ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Floods in Houston? Usually drain off, was a 500 yr flood this Spring. Feels strange to walk in the yard and have siltsand from a creekbed in the yard...I missed the winds Ju, but the lightshows are still making an impression on the retinas. Sitting up the street from you in Gaston enjoying the temp drop from 96/98* it was in Effingham. Seems to heat way up before the summer rains hit and drop the temps some. No pics, but I am watching the roadside wildflowers where I can

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it gets going here sometimes lots of lightning strikes south of here , North indy area .
wet and cooler here , Tomorrow I will try to do something for a few hours , only a couple weeds today ,

Ju I didn't collect any of the pink Fleabane seeds this year but if you remind me to send you some next year, I'll be more than happy too.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Jen may not be able to load all these posts- I know I have trouble. Pink fleabane. Pink? Bet its pretty.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Kitt The Fleabane These are shown as pink , May be pink , blue or rarely white like those you see all the time , I think it has to with acidity and minerals , Like our grandparents use to do with azeala bushes , The old rusty railroad spike would get you blue from white usually ,

Robin these are Azure Fairy (erigeron Speciosus ) and Erigeron Speciosus (micranthus )
I have blue and pink Aster seeds also ,
I am going to play with the soil minerals some and see what I get ,
That is a reply as thank you for offering the seeds we will see what we have in a while .?

I started a new thread, come and join us here;
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1428490/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.