'APRIL" 2015 QUEEN "13TURTLES"

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

a few more the last one is one zoey help me paint the rocks :)

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Love your "rock" garden Susie. Great box your Majesty!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Thanks Annette :~)
Yeah, cool rock garden. They look as though they grow that way. Lovely Spring blooms too --- and NOT snow!

TY all Well about ready to go into town for my Blood Draw &
to get my eyes tested :) so you all have a great day & I will check back in later .

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Love your garden shots Susie!

What is the second picture in the second group?

Bergenia cordifolia Winterglow I think it is called been long time & lost tag . love it :)

I Have Mays Queen :) Thread up so you all can take a Gander @ it . Sure Hope everyones Haven a Nice day Rainy & Cold here I have to go out & Bring in my Plants for the night getting down in the 30's @ Night . Try to get back in later .

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1391846/
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1391846/

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

I've been trying to think of something appropriate for a turtle-think I have it figured out and will execute my plan later this week. Viva la tortuga!

Alana Sure have missed you I Do hope U & Hubby are doing better ,

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

¡Viva! (Thank you very much!)

Hey there Alana! How very nice to see you; I hope you are well. And at some point I have preguntas for you about my naranjillo. :~)

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day. I got two thirds of the trellis up that I made last year for my Sidewalk Rose. (Sounds like she's a streetwalker.) It's made in three pieces, and I'm repairing the center section. Anybody else get into the garden? Amanda I thought you still had snow on the ground. But you and your GF were able to grill outside? Or was the wine taking the edge off the cold too?

Julie are you taking your retreat days? I hope things are improving at home. Pottery class tomorrow right?

Love to all who want it.
💜💚💜💚💜

Hey, those were supposed to be green and purple hearts :(

This message was edited Apr 20, 2015 8:10 PM

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good evening Queen ,
I just want to thank you for your concern. I am doing well, but my life is very busy.
I don't get much of a chance on DG anymore. Not to worry , I will not forget you my Queen.
I will Dmail you when I am shipping out your box . Take care sending big hugs.
Patti

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh Patti, I am glad that you are doing well. I imagine it might be the new job keeping you busy, at least in part. And DG will be here whenever you start having free time again. I hope at least that you are getting out into your actual garden! And thank you for the hugs :) - right back at you!
Be well,
Turtle

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Queenie I skipped school yesterday to mail your box lol. Its on its way!!! :D One of em anyway lol
No snow here! been 80s all week! Had fun grilling and making smores..and Vino hehe.It quite cool out now though.

LOL sidewalk rose...

Rose Good to see ya I thought your New Job was going to give you more free time . to chat with us at Lease Once a week.
Going to go meet my Niece Ursula for Lunch today Looking ward to it been such a long time since i have saw her see her on FB Now & again but not the same .

So I hope you all have a great day & I will be back Later in the day :)

Ocean Springs, MS

Oh my Queen, I'm so sorry for being gone so long! Things are beginning to settle down a bit here. Got your box ready and will mail tomorrow.

My boys are on spring break this week. They are coming to help me in the yard one or two days. The rain finally stopped! First thing is getting the porch cleaned and spraying for mosquitoes! UGH!

Hope to check in later today. So much to catch up on! I miss y'all. Take care. ♥

I have not forgotten you either my dear Queen. Just been busy, and now baby siting Dylan, as my DIL is in the hospital.

Ocean Springs, MS

Praying for your DIL! ♥

Thanks Julie.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

It's nice to hear from you-all! It sure sounds like everybody's got their hands full, wowzer. I hope everything turns out well for everybody. And I hope you have some fun time with Dylan, LK. How old is he?

I'll be watching for boxes, thank yous! May everybody have a sunny but not too hot day.

Dylan is 3, and a handful! He loves to use his flash cards to learn his alphabet, and colors.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Lol, I hope you have a fence. But learning to love learning is a wonderful thing. I'd say one of the top five things a small human needs, along with food, shelter, medical care and Love. So glad you're there for him, lucky tike.

Yes, we have a fence because of the dogs.

LK prayers for your DIL and you. Sounds like you have your hands full. I can relate. I have both my grand daughters usually at the same time. Ages 4 and 3 and they wear me out sometimes. I love them, but it's like having twins almost. lol

Well, the hospital released Heather this afternoon, they Dr.s said all test came back negative. They told her to continue to see her pain management Dr. Very upsetting for her to say the least!

Julie has the Succulent Plants Swap
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1391964/

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

That kind of result is SO frustrating, I feel for her.

Betty, you back?

gm all sorry i didn't get back on last eve but after my Luncheon with Ursula I came home & my eyes were so watery guess from the sinus meds i don't know but i laid down & guess it knocked me out till 7pm when zoey came in with my mail, woke with snow on the windshield just enough i can write a note in IF I Was to go out But NOT going out . 36 * to cold for me .
Pour Daff's , zoey is out there taken her dog for a walk . sun is trying to shine .

I'm going to be lazy for another hour right here :)
u all have a great day .

Ocean Springs, MS

LK, still praying for your DIL. I know what it's like to keep getting shifted from one doctor to another. They still don't have my meds figured out! I live with the pain and do what I can! Gotta keep going! :)

You would think with today's technology, they could find the problem, and quickly?

jordankittyjo/Kathy has the Let's Decorate The Garden Swap Open.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1391983/

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Morning queenie! Going to be a busy day here lol. Hoping you get something today :)

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

That would be fun!

Couldn't sleep last night so feel like warmed-over crud. So much I wanted to do, and I'm awake, but I can barely crawl from bed. Sigh. Maybe the weather forecast will be right and it'll actually rain lol.

Hope everybody else has a splendiferous day!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

just got back from the gym. feel like I am tied in knots. I am so sore.
have a great day queenie.
btw, you should be receiving your royalties this week, or beginning of next week.

Gee where did my post go I also posted early morning & its not here , cyber highjacking I guess .
its crappy here also we had snow flurries yesterday & it was 28* this morning .
so its a lazy day here today Movies & Looking through Gardening Books :) Its so cold that My dog Peanut went under the Blankets @ 8am & it is 11:30 & she has not moved from under the covers . so I guess I need to wake her.
so u all have a great day .

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Cool, Kathy, I'll be keeping an eye out thanks! Warm bath with Epsom salts?

Aww, poor Peanut. Hope her house warms up! ;~). It sounds like her human has a lovely day planned.

It's back to the indoor seedlings for me, now that I've had a nap. Is everybody having squishy weather? The map made it look like the whole continent was going to be wet/frozen.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

been raining here all afternoon. it rains for a week, stops 2 days, then rains again. we are ready to float away

We are in the same shape here, Jkj.

Ocean Springs, MS

Girls, I know what you mean about the rain! But it has missed us so far today.
finally getting my yard cut tomorrow! So excited! YAY!

Turtles, keep an eye out because my box should be there Saturday!

Only 5 days till vacation with my youngest daughter! Oh Yeah!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Yoiks! Hold on tight; I hope your gardens can deal with all of it.

And you called it -- the package was on the porch. And very cool, thank you. I don't have that particular clematis, and it's sure in my color palette! I didn't find it in the PlantFiles so I went directly to the Michigan Bulb site. It's dark purple folks :~). And it came in the cutest pot, looking healthy and vital. Happy me!

Thank you Kathy, I love it.

Thumbnail by 13Turtles
Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I'll be watching Julie! And that's her graduation trip right? Is it New York you're going to? What have you got planned?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.