'APRIL" 2015 QUEEN "13TURTLES"

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Queen Turtle I just saw your post. I am glad you can buy something you can really use, and enjoy gardening more. It was my pressure, and you are so very welcome.
Patti

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Glad you like your gifts turtles. You were a great Queen!!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Aww, thanks Crystal. I sure enjoyed it. You're all a lovely group of women.

And Linda Kay and Annette ~ I got sweet boxes from both of you today. You certainly, both, got me pegged for my colors! Thank you so much! I'll show pictures and gush some more tomorrow, err later today. 😊

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Glad my box arrived, there is one more box on the way, it should arrive today or tomorrow.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Good golly Linda, this package was already so wonderful! I LOVE the tea pitcher and cup; they are going to get one heck of a lot of use. And I lost one of my echies this winter, so thank you very much for filling in and expanding my collection. And those pieces of wood! I can see so many sculptural possibilities in that big one, and the smaller one is going to be a plinth or base for a smaller piece. I'm looking forward to working with these. Thank you SO much!

And my goodness Annette, you about covered the rainbow I think! Wow! A beautiful mug (which I just had to show you with Julie's Bedazzled Turtle)and it's large, which is perfect for me. And a beautiful box, which protected the mug perfectly but which I can now fill with anything! I love containers; how'd you know? Lol. And there's a towel that matches it, that's amaziing. And a matching set of notecards or notepads and pens, a all topped off with purple gloves and a sweet card! Yay! Oh, and the organic green tea - would you believe that just the day before your package arrived I decided I needed to switch from black to green tea? Amazing. I love everything Annette, you're very sweet!

Okay, it's now past 3:00 am, I've been up-potting seedlings but I think I'm going to go to bed! But not before I show you-all the promised photos!

Thumbnail by 13Turtles Thumbnail by 13Turtles Thumbnail by 13Turtles Thumbnail by 13Turtles
Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Oops, didn't make it to bed. But I wanted to say, Patti, I ordered the kneeler/un-kneeler thingy today! Really liking forward to trying it. And, I was thinking about Annette's towels as I was typing an hour ago, but apparently I didn't get the thought into type. They're really cool, that stuff that's super absorbent and so useful. Thank you again!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

You are very welcome Queen Turtles! I am glad my humble offerings pleased you. You got a nice box from LK. I love the matching tea pitcher and cup. Have a wonderful day!

Well, it was one piece of wood when I mailed it, looks like it broke apart.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Looks as you will be Drinking lots of SUN TEA :) Love sun tea :) your Bedazzled Turtle & Mug Match pretty nice :) Nice prezzies .

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh how funny LK, they look like individual pieces. I couldn't tell it/they was broken at all. Still love it.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Awesome Turtle. I am glad you found something you really wanted and can use. Enjoy!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

LOLOLOL! Oh LK! Image speaks for itself. It's good too. 😄 thank you! Still LOLing.

Thumbnail by 13Turtles

You had craft books in your wish list. I saw that and had to get it! I bet there is something in there you can find to do!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

You're a sweetie! I've already got ideas spinning...need an overhead reading lamp...a aluminum flashing - same stuff I dug the trench for!........ I love it!

Just up your alley Right ? :)))) Give's a Mix for you to try :)
Very Nice gifts :) . Please let us Know what Idea or craft
you will try 1st :) love to see a few :) .

Victoria Harbour, ON

Lindakay always sends such exciting gift boxes, bet you spent the evening flipping through the pages, mind going a mile a minute thinking of which you'd like to try.

Sunshine day in my neighbourhood..here is hoping it's the same in all of yours

Million things I could be doing outside but think I will just meditate on what has to be done and work on that tan

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Look at all the goodies! Laughing at the book name haha. Been playing outside, fried my feet lol oops

We have a company down here called "Big-Ass Fans" , They make HUGE fans for commercial applications. Funny name, huh? lol Looks like there are some interesting things in that book.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

You one crazy lady Baddie! I got FOUR peonies folks -- I'm rich!

Plus I now have 115 chive seedlings, which is great. I'm edging the new berm in them.

Thank you crazy lady!!!!!

Nice would you like a clump of Chinese Chives to go along :)))?

What a lovely gift from Baddie. She is so thoughtful.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Indeed!

so have you received from all your loyal maidens ?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Yes I did, and thankful and appreciative of each item

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

There's a promised one out there, so count me as a yes.

And they were all delightful! ☺️

That is Nice to hear I Love it when all the swaps go along so good. I know we had a few bumps but they do get smoothed out eventually :)))) .
turtle don't be a stranger I Know your working your fingers to the bone in your gardens but take a minute to come say hi :) OK?

I have finally finished your Queen gift and it will be sent out sometime tomorrow! !!!!! I am last but hopefully not least...

oooh my hardly wait to see what this maybe :))))

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Wow, I also look forward to seeing it! ... And there's nothing wrong with last -- at least you ran the race!
I hope you're well.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.