FEB 2015 QUEEN OF THE MONTH "MUD_ELF"

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome all ELFIE Has Wrote :
We are focusing on working on the house this year so this will be my year of no gardening, with the exception of clean up and maintaining what I already have. We absolutely have to finish the house.

Anything beachy is great!! I am doing a beach theme throughout the
whole house except the living room. That is Ralphs fishing den,,
so if you find any oversized fishing lures they would be more than
welcome.
If anyone who lives near water can find me any type of fishing buoys
or nets or that kind of stuff, I would love you forever....lol

Gift cards for Joanns and Home Depot are GREAT!!!!

Favorite colors are Green and Pink
Love to read, sleep, garden and play in Clay.

REC"D FROM

POISONDARTFROG--☺
JORDANKITTYJO--☺
TATERS55----☺
BETTYPAUZE --☺
ROSE318--☺
FROGGIESGIRL----☺
NANNY23----☺
GOLDHILLAL---☺
BADCAT----☺
13TURTLES--☺
DEEJAY9---☺

our 1 st sign up
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1360369/

This message was edited Jan 21, 2015 6:06 PM

This message was edited Jan 22, 2015 8:56 AM

This message was edited Feb 18, 2015 5:42 PM

This message was edited Feb 19, 2015 5:48 PM

This message was edited Feb 27, 2015 8:45 PM

This message was edited Mar 20, 2015 9:26 AM

Thumbnail by deejay9
Victoria Harbour, ON

I'm here

How exciting for you Elfie, bet you are counting the days until you can wear that beautiful crown.

Plan on mailing mine few days early if I go stateside Saturday..

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I am here to, watching the thread.

Cindy has the birdhouse swap open!
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1385160/

edited Kris's wish list as to her wishes :)))

Thanks Susie!! Betty will be so excited to get my first Queenly gift!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm not in on these "Queen" swaps, but always love you, Elfie. You go, girl! :-)

Looking forward to next month and my reign as Queen!!

I am so overwhelmed with all my classes right now and getting further behind each day,,, sigh,,
Why oh why did I sign up for 8 classes? I must have been out of my mind. Nothing to do but get it all done.

Here is what I have signed up for
52 weeks of canes. At least 1 per week
52 weeks of a project done with said canes at least one per week
52 weeks of sculpting some type of mermaid or fairy! 1 per week!
12 months of Challenge classes about 2 to 3 projects per month.
12 months of sculpting whimsical creatures 1 to 2 per month.
12 months of advance cane building with a subscription club
My regular clay classes which I get a 4 week class each month.
And last but not least a year long project that I joined to advance my clay experiences. It is by a clay artist whom I really love!.

I really should be able to do all of this pretty easy,, but I got behind right off the bat when Ralph had surgery and then we went out of town. I am slowly catching up and hope to finish the 6 project I have on my desk by the first! Everyone wish me luck!! Lol

Here are pictures of my week one and two cane classes!

Thumbnail by Thumbnail by

(((((((((. Carole. ))))))))))

My week 3 mermaid!

Thumbnail by

Kris, your work is awesome! Love the hair on your mermaid!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

You're getting better and better, Kris., but yikes, you will be one busy girl!. :)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Find queen in waiting Elfie that when you mark down the to do's it gives you more incentive to get them done..you can do it..

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm betting she will. :)

Thanks all! Got lots done today,, pictures tomorrow!

Can't wait to see your creations!

Snowflake Challenge and Carmex top challenge done!!!

Thumbnail by Thumbnail by

WOW! Those are very nice!

Very Nice Kris ,Looks as your keeping very busy :))

Victoria Harbour, ON

An artist amongst us

Betty... I will NEVER be as talented as you!!!!! But thanks!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Soon to be Queen Elfie, Im sorry for doing this! PS you have a dmail waiting lol

Susie, Can I bring your tribute in June??? Im working on some stuff for you, but its odd shaped and shipping might break it =/

Bad cat ,,, what are you sorry about?? Lol

My last two projects for January are done!! I only missed on project and hope to get that done tomorrow!!

Thumbnail by Thumbnail by Thumbnail by Thumbnail by Thumbnail by
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Good morning Queen Elf!! I hope your reign is the best month ever. Your clay projects are certainly wonderful. It's wonderful to have such a talented Queen. (If she keeps busy, maybe no heads will roll).
They are calling for 100% rain today and tonight, but it sure does not look like it yet.(she said as she gazed at the sky).
My daffodils with buds are up in many places, but not a single flower. but February is the month for Daffodils at my house. The crocus that usually start in december are just putting out a few tiny blooms.

Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, Queen Elfie! May your first day on the throne be the best ever! ♥

Good Morning!!

Your Royal Queen will be slaving away in the royal kitchen today! It is a disgusting mess and needs much work. I am not looking forward to doing this. Poor me,,, Lol.

Seriously though I hope to get a ton of work done in there today. It has gotten out of control and I hope that I can arrange everything to my liking.

No beheadings on my watch. I will try to be a benevolent Queen and a good Elf too.
As for this month the pictures below are what I am going to try to recreate i polymer clay. Wish me luck as these are made from recycled oil barrels from Haiti and I will need to design canes of clay for each element of each lightswitch cover for my house. I am a little intimidated by this project but will just have to grit my teeth and get started.

Ummm well after I clean that datstardly kitchen that it!!

Thumbnail by Thumbnail by Thumbnail by Thumbnail by Thumbnail by

Gm Queen very nice sculpies sure hope you will find time for chat with us :))))

It is a Very heavy Snow fall this morning they say 4-6 in by tomorrow morning but could be more.

Amanda you can wait till June that will be fine ) Hope all is ok I see you are a busy busy lady when will Brad be leaving any news yet? sure hope he won't have to stay away long .

Has anyone seen or heard from 13turtles or Jokitty I Do hope they can get back with us .
well time for me to bundle up & go feed & water the chicks ya all be well .

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Queen Elfie..tell you what...dont start the kitchen till I get there hehe Love the light switches!

Susie Yes I have a date, cant say too much about it right now, Ill let you know after he gets there :/

Good morning to our royal queen.

I love your work.

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

ALL HAIL QUEEN ELFIE! I hope you enjoy your coronation day,Your Majesty.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good morning Queen Elfie,
I wishing you a wonderful reign filled of wonderful gifts from the heart. Now the search beings.
Patti

Ps: You do awesome work. Keep posting looking forward to your creations. :O)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning Queen Elfie,

May your queenly reign be filled with offerings beyond your queenly imagination.

With what hasten going onin mylife I did not get to forward your gift..am hoping that tomorrow is a better day and I an make it to the post office. Had hoped it would arrive by the 1stbut it wasn't to be

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Queen Elf, is it raining up your way?

Betty,, please do not worry about gifting me!! You are under Royal Command to take care of you and Noah!! That is my first royal decree!! Heehee.. i could get to liking this!!

We you Queen had a very, very, very, long wet and productive day! It started off with lashing my DB and making him actually get off his butt and help me move our old lawnmowers so I can get pictures of them. Took my pictures and then sold them for a goodly amount of money!! That will go towards construction supplies!! Then I took off to Home Depot to shop! I bought lumber, shelving brackets, and more lumber! After they cut all the limber to my exact specifications, ( had to crack a whip or two there!!). I headed to Popeyes for a small box of chicken, . I then met up with a very nice lady who I bought a great shelving thingy to store my clay in. Very, very happy with it. By then it was 2 pm. I got home in the pouring rain, unloaded the car by myself, ( DB was no where to be found!!). I ate my chicken, took a nap with the cat, then started cleaning the kitchen. 4 hours later it is almost done. I will do more tomorrow. I am tired, sore and need a shower, so I am off to take care of all that.

No clay pictures for your enjoyment tonight. Maybe something by tomorrow night.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning dear Queen, how very kind of you but your gift was ready before the call re Noah..so either today or in the a.m. I shall post it and hope its within your liking.
Your concern for Noah was greatly appreciated..he is improving daily, might get to come home in a few days, will be a long time recooping, trauma of stabbing will be the main issue re healing, am sure he will need help to mentally accept what happen..but, I have my grandson, miracles through prayer do work.. Again, thanks for your support and prayers,

Good morning queen Kris. You have been very busy.

Betty I am glad to hear Noah is doing better.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

So glad to hear good news about Noah

Betty,, anything you send will be greatly appreciated!!

I did not sleep at all last night. I am thinking that today is going to be a very lazy day. Then again,, that rarely happens around here any more,,,sigh.

I was so hot all night long and then around 7 am I got COLD!! So I am snuggled in the bed, heater is on and I hope to sleep for a bi. Will check in on my loyal subjects later.

Gm My Queens sorry for being so Late was out digging out a Path to get to my chickens & as you can see I Still have a ways to go yet today .
I ended up walking in the deep snow to get them fed & watered .
the snow is just to deep for to far But it was good exercise :) don't need the class today . can't get out the drive anyway. not sure when my brother will get the Plow out sun is coming out but it is only about 7* out there high 16* today. well gotta run chat soon.

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, Queen Elfie! Sounds like you spent your first day as Queen doing much to your kingdom. Good for you for cracking the ship! Wish it worked that way around here! LOL

Betty, glad to hear the news about Noah. Continued prayers. ♥

Amanda, sounds like you play the waiting game like I play when my son Colt has to leave. It's all hush-hush, can't post anything on facebook except "I love you." Drives me absolutely crazy because I never really know where he is!

Susie, I could never move North! I would go crazy! :)

I hate the thought of being in the path of tornados, or Hurricanes that is in the south rather be in a snow storm :(
tried to go to town but our road has not been plowed out yet .
so i will wait . they are calling for more snow yet this week.
hope i can get by thursday :)
well guess i will sit back & work on my Blanket u all have a great day .

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.