2015 NEW YEARS QUEEN "GOLDHILLAL"

Thinking of you and yours Crystal,,, let me know if I can do anything.

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Prayers for your nephew, Crystal!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sending prayers as well

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Prayers as well, for all of you Crystal.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Nephew getting out of hospital today! Yea!!

Great news Crystal!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

That is great news!!!

Great!!!!!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I received a big fat check in yesterday's mail from kittyjo! Nice surprise, after being gone for a couple days visiting relatives.
Thanks so much Kittyjo! I plan to spend it on plants this spring.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Who of Hooo! It's shopping time!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Happy Shopping Mama!

Good for you Crystal! Have fun shopping!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I'm still thinking... got several cash and card gifts, and I am still hoarding the money. Waiting for something I want in the plant line but would not buy otherwise. Thanks to all for this great reign.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I got a lovely and thoughtful package from Turtles today! There were 2 beautiful glass animals. a duck (Quackers) and Rigi, a giraffe. Quackers survived the journey from Oregon just fine, but Rigi had to make a trip to the hospital which is why he's not in the picture.
There was a bar of chocolate with bacon called an Oregon Flying Pig bar and a bag of organic coffee called Tanager's Song. There was also a beautiful card and a sweet note introducing me to the animals. Thank you so much, Turtles. This was a really sweet gift and I appreciate it even more that you made the effort to send a gift when you have been sick.
PS. Weather here is beautiful, Turtles. We are not to blame for your good weather!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Woops--- forgot to add the pic!

Thumbnail by goldhillal
Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I'm thrilled you are enjoying the package Crystal! I'm so sorry about Gigi, or Rigi, though; is there anything I can do to help? Can he be saved? I feel so bad.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

she can maybe Use Rigi's Glass into one of her mosaic project :) & still know he came from you. Very Nice Gifts.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Possible to reuse pieces and am thinking of that. But she can never be the same Gigi. Do not feel bad.These things happen, especially in the PO. I hated it more for you than for me, especially when I saw the cost of postage. It did not appear to be insured. If it had been sent Priority there is $50 insurance that goes with that. But I am not worried about any of that. My concern is for you. I am very appreciative of all you sent and am looking forward to the coffee. Already started on the choc. I almost opened that before I took the picture. Thought just in time. It is a lovely box. I am happy. Being Queen is a good thing!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.