2015 NEW YEARS QUEEN "GOLDHILLAL"

Ocean Springs, MS

Crystal, you have been a most gracious Queen! Thank you for leading us so thoughtfully! ♥

Crystal is the sweetest, wisest and bestest of Queens!!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Wow! Another spectacular gift! This time from Alana, Poisondartfrog. I wondered why I was suddenly getting a catalog from Bluestone Perennials. I opened it up, and there was a nice gift certificate! woweee! I immediately began salivating over the catalog, and trying to decide what I would like most. I plan to get some of the things that were on my want list--Japanese Anemone for one. Thanks so much, Alana. What a great gift!!

Thumbnail by goldhillal
Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Wonderful gift from Alana, my Queen! Have fun shopping the catalog!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

OH MY! You will have fun shopping from them! They have nice plants, plus a great guarantee.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning queen Crystal, what a wonderful gift knowing your love of gardening..now what are you gazing at that you think needs to be in your garden?

Getting ready to head to the city, let's hope weather cooperates, long drive..hospital is right downtown, big sigh

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Nice gift Love Bluestone also . Fridays are their Sales so I Shop online on friday with them many things are 50% off on fri;s then I send payment & They ship in spring .
I have not seen any 50% fridays for awhile but they are haven other specials right now. not sure when they will start the 50%.
Happy shopping :)
Its been cold & very Icy here so not going out in it only to go feed & water my chicks.
My brother De sent me a Pair of Cleats to clip on my shoes when it is icy so i put them on yesterday they work.

chat later

Good afternoon Queen Crystal, it has been a busy day here. I am ready for a nap, lol. I hope these last few days of your reign are good ones. May your retirement from Queen be pleasant as well ;)

Ocean Springs, MS

Great gift from Alana! Have fun looking for the special things you want, dear Queen!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Wonderful gifts our Queen. Alana you are always so thoughtful.

This message was edited Jan 31, 2015 10:52 AM

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Another great Package!!! This one from Nanny23. It has 2 of my favorite things: Chocolate and lavender!
Chocolate fudge from Ruth Hunt, which I already sampled and can tell you, it is wonderful!
Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolate balls. You can see one is already missing when I made this picture.
There is also something you do not see. It was a chocolate covered chocolate cookie with a cute dot of pink frosting on the top. It may have been a rose. But we will never know now. I ate it before I remembered I had to take a picture :( It was delicious :)
Some lavender scented hand soap. I've had some like this and love it.
Beautiful fragrant lavender soaps-3 of them in a box. (sorry pic is so bad. looks like it might be pancakes. But better than pancakes.)
A box of Chai spice black tea. I need some of this right now as I ate too much candy, followed by supper.
A bottle of aqua beads that can be used in flower arrangements or to have plants actually growing in them. I have seen this before but never tried and am looking forward to trying it.
AND a gift card from Lowe's-how lucky can a person get.
I mean I really feel like a Queen with all the wonderful gifts I have gotten. I guess you were all just learning more and more about how to give great gifts, and it was good to be near the end of the Queen line.
Thank you so much Nanny. This is wonderful!!

Thumbnail by goldhillal
Victoria Harbour, ON

Neededa smile tonight your majesty, I'm smiling at your having eaten your treat before photo
So something I'd have done

Last day of your Reign tomorrow, may it be the very best of days

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Thank you so much! I have surely had a great rein because of my loyal and worthy subjects.
Thank you all so much.

Crystal,, i hope the last day of your reign is a wonderful one!!

Your Elfie subject is tired, hurting, and elated!! Long story for lunch next week!

Crystal that is a wonderful box of goodies you got from nanny. All those sweets sound so good.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

And, I forgot to mention, altho it is in the pic: A cute frog for my weird animal collection. Coincidentally, my frog I already had in that collection was broken to smithereens Wednesday.
The world is a funny place.

Cystal loves her Cocolate!!!

I am so glad you like your gifts Queen Crystal and you are most welcome!
It's ok if you ate the cookie before you took a picture, after all you ARE the Queen! It was a chocolate covered Oreo, hand dipped. They make those at Ruth Hunt Candies too. Have a marvelous day, your Highness.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Hope today is a sunshine day for you and yours queen Crystal

Gm Queen Crystal Here is Wishing you a Great day Before Handing over the grown May you have a relaxing but fun day.
I'm going to head for the Gym With the girls for we are in for A Snow storm late tonight & next 4 days so got to get stocked back up with my supplies you all have a great day .
Love the Nice Gifts . hope all will be reminders of all your gardening friends .

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

I am glad you were pleased, my Queen. Have a royal day.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good morning my Queen,
I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of fun. I trying to catch up on house work. Yuck. At least I can spend time with my family, and maybe complete a craft.
Anyways, wishing you our Queen and all of her loyal princesses a wonderful weekend. Take care.
Big hugs.
Patti

Thumbnail by rose318
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Thanks to my loyal subjects for a royal month. You were so good to me, and the gifts you gave were so thoughtful and wonderful. Now I abdicate my throne to the beautiful Queen Kris, lovingly known as Mudelf. May your reign be the best !

Fairwell To an Honorable Queen may you enjoy all your royalities, you have 2 more boxes to be recieved so I will not close this & you can Post when they arrive :)
thank you all .

Whaaaa,, but, but, but, I do not want you to retire,,

Ocean Springs, MS

Lovely box of goodies, Queen Crystal. Have you felt really loved and pampered? I know I did when I was Queen! :)

It has been a pleasure serving you Queen Crystal

It has been my pleasure to serve you as well Crystal.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hail to our beloved Queen Crystal . It was a pleasure to serve you.
Patti

This message was edited Feb 1, 2015 10:32 AM

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

pressure..lolol

Thanks for being such an awesome Queenie!!!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

LOL . Pleasure. brain fart.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

It was great!

Hail, Queen Elfie!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Queen Crystal, i am so sorry i missed your entire reign. I was are of being your subject and was thinking of you, not that you could tell though. I'm really really sorry. I missed everybody too. I do have my tribute for you and hope to be able to get it to the Pony Express soon.

I hope that you enjoyed your reign, and that everybody is well.

Your Turtles

so good to have you back with us Now we need Jokitty to get again :) we miss y all

Kathy is in the hospital. Having tummy issues!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Prayers for Kathy.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Another of my nephews has been hospitalized with back pain and foot an leg numbness. Send up some prayer for him. He's in his early 40's with 2 teenage girls.

sorry to hear this crystal do hope it won't be to serious & He will get back to his family soon .

Sorry to hear that Crystal, sending lots of prayers!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Thanx

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.