2015 NEW YEARS QUEEN "GOLDHILLAL"

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

I am so sorry for your family's loss, your Highness. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Perhaps being Queen this month will help lift your spirits in the difficult days ahead.
That was an awesome box from Julie and well timed, too.. Her scarves are so pretty. I get compliments on mine every time I wear it and I am sure you will too.

Ocean Springs, MS

I love making those scarves... so easy! I have made many and given them as gifts.

If any of you future queens would like a scarf, just let me know! :)

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Crystal, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your Nephew. May he rest in peace. Sending big hugs.
Patti

Crystal,, so sorry about your nephew,,, please let me know if I can do anything for you.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Thank you all for your kind thoughts

Ocean Springs, MS

Thinking of you today, Queenie, and praying for lots of love and hugs! :)

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Got home near supper after a pretty taxing day, and there was another spirit lifting package waiting. It was from Patti. How nice!
There was a beautiful and beautiful sounding wind chime. It has a wonderful clear musical tone. I love it!
A big box of Organic Malasa Chai Black tea. Yum. I have tea between supper and bedtime to try to keep myself from nibbling.
A lovely box of chocolates with flavors of dark chocolate and praline. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
A Lowe's gift card-- I can hardly wait to start perusing their plants. I bet they have some cyclamen pretty soon if not already.
Thank you, Patti, so very much. What great carefully chosen gifts! You made the Queen's day bright.

Thumbnail by goldhillal Thumbnail by goldhillal
(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Gm all I Hope to get your Royal presszy on the way today I Tried yesterday but didn't make it , so you should have by Monday .

Well I think i will be able to finish my Blanket today or by tomorrow for sure .this morning I'm going into town to get our queens box sent out ,& then pick up a few things then home .
so will try to get back in later today :)

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Those are awesome gifts.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Got to love that wind chime your Majesty

boxes coming in almost on a daily basis, how exciting for you..

hmmm thought mine would have been there by now..was a week yesterday I sent it out

Ocean Springs, MS

Queen Crystal, what a royal box of goodies from Patti! those chocolates look divine! :)

Royal Queens Box is in the mail says it will land on sat but i say Monday the way the mail has been lately.

Blanket / or throw is Done & I will soon start another with other colors as for right now Off to get something to eat.
making some squash ya all have a great eve .
back tomorrow.

Susie, any pictures of your blanket?

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Woweee! Another gift! Betty your tote bag came today, and what a tote bag it is! Beautiful colors, just right for a flower lover and enough pockets to pack and move away (which I am not as my gifts might not follow me) . Those pockets are so nice and deep. I know I will really enjoy using this. Thanks Betty. And having it handmade,too.

Thumbnail by goldhillal Thumbnail by goldhillal
Victoria Harbour, ON

Glad it finally arrived

Couldn't send flowers/plants so sent the next best thing

What wonderful gifts your Majesty! Truly fit for a Queen. I hope you are enjoying your day.

Ocean Springs, MS

I love Betty's tote! It is full now since I am on my way to visit my son's family in TN. Crystal, yours is beautiful. Love the flowers!

Susie, you are one busy bee! Since I started all the new medications, my motivation is almost zilch! I tried starting a crocheted blanket for the one of the twins, but only got one row finished. Plus the tension at home really messed up my concentration. Hopefully, my trip will do me good! :)

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Queen Crystal,
I glad I could brighten your day. I see you received one of Betty's beautiful totes too. I just love mine. She does beautiful work. I use mine everyday for work. This is my first week at my new job, and it going great. I feel like I can breathe again.

Sending prayers to you and your family Crystal. Big hugs and lots of love.
Patti

Crystal, that tote is so pretty!

Julie when do you leave?

Ocean Springs, MS

I left yesterday about 2. Got to the hotel about 7. Driving on to TN this morning.

Good morning, Queen! Hope your day is a good one! ♥

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Good Morning, loyal subjects! The sun is shining and all is well. At least for the moment, which is all any of us can hope for.
Big sparkley frost. I want it to warm up a bit, then I am going to check on the greenhouse and maybe take a walk. I need to get the cobwebs out.

Gm all really Nice Gift there queen Love the bag hardly wait to get one Mine will be used as a Bingo bag :)
If I'm so lucky to receive one :)

it is quit long for this one will probable go to my Niece wanda she has 2 boys & a Husband that are tall & she has a 9Ft
sofa & it is dk Blue so this will Match fine Just hope she dose not change sofa before xmas :)

today I will start on another one it is just something to do on these long winter days .
I try to get out of the house once a week to walk around wal-mart get my Needs & exercise so i take 2 hrs to walk around :) I would walk to the road & Back but its been to icy ,or to much snow .so i have to wait till I go into town :

well i hope you all stay well & Warm . & Queen Crystal
You have rec;'d very nice gifts ,

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
Victoria Harbour, ON

Good morning queen Crystal, for the first time in a long time I'm seeing sunshine, raysarefiltering through the living room window and showing its of thread/dust so cleaning I must do then off to your Kingdom to see what needs tending to.

Susie, love. The afghan, navy seems to match almost anything..am sure she will love It.

Think we are on the same trend, thinking of making life easier come fall re Christmas, starting now.

Well, as you can see I'm not too creative, everyone has gotten totes so it's a good guess one willbecomingyour way...seeing as you've expressed a liking to one, any colors suityour fancy future Queen Susie?

Susie, that is so pretty, it looks nice and warm too!

afternoon all Just got home spent all afternoon in my drs office
I have a cold in my chest feels as someone sitting on me so doc checked my heart ekg, blood work , just to rule out heart attack I told her it wasn't my heart. so going to maybe offline over the weekend till this lets up. No cough, I don't feel sick.
Just very heavyness in my chest so ya all be well I will come back when this lets up.

Get better soon Susie.

Ocean Springs, MS

Hello, my Queen! Glad you could get out and walk about today. Frosty in Birmingham this morning, too! Warmed up into the 50's by the time I arrived at Colt's house. My babies are sick- Caden getting over a respiratory infection but now Liam is running a fever. We watched the Ninja Turtle movie with Liam, gossiped with Colt and Angele for a while, but back at the hotel for the night.

Susie, blanket is beautiful. I'm already starting things for next Christmas, too! Pottery, crochet, painting, maybe try some other things! Please take care of yourself! ♥

Betty, your totes are wonderful and can be used for so many things! Thank you, again, for mine. Glad you got to see sunshine today!

Settling down for the night!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Susie your afghan is beautiful. A lot of work too.

Enjoy your visit with the family Julie. I hope the kids are feeling better soon!

Gm Zoey just popped in she wanted to make my Breakfast
but I was already making it its my Cream of wheat in a Glass .
so she wanted to try it . Big Mistake she says she is going to come have Breakfast with me everyday :(right now with this chest cold it is hard to eat so its all Liquid so making what my mother would make us when we were sick. but No Milk I Put it in the blender & add Yogurt & Banana Its warm & Smooth going down . Sorry for Rambling.

Julie : Enjoy the Kids & family Glad you can still be with us How was the weather ?

Thank you all : the Blanket is Heavy & warm Zoey wanted it for her bed I'm going to make a Purple one for her But Not till
Next month I will do her's . I Didn't have time to start the new one yesterday .My chest was so tight & heavy I called my Dr & she got me right in.

Betty: your Bags are Very Pretty & as for color You Have
such Good taste What ever you send we love them all :)

well my friends I'm going to go sit back & Hope to start the new Blanket ya all have a great day .
I Hope Our Queen's Royal Box arrives today but I think it will be Monday .

Ocean Springs, MS

Ah! Susie, Zoey is such a good sweet girl! She surely loves you! ♥

Liam wants to stay at the hotel with us. He can come tonight if he is better. Angele and I are starting plans today for Destiny's "Twinsie" shower. Angele has come up with lots of things and I am anxious to see them!

Queen, hope your day is filled with love and sunshine! Praying and thinking of you! ♥

Susie, I hope you feel better soon!

well as you all know I Cannot sit with Idol Hands so while
sitting up in bed I Made this I think i told you about the Huge Garbage Bag filled with artificial Flower , well with the shamrock colors ones here is what I did .
Then I went out & made my Yummie smoothie with v8's green veggie Juice ,a 1/2 c of Mix frozen fruits, 2 Tbs of Yogurt .
so i get fruit & Green veggies .:(

I have had this in my mind for over a week & when I went to town the other day I saw they had nice neck scarfs & I Bought one for st patties but them when i was doing this wreath thought it might make a nice bow & wa la took me about
2 1/2 hrs . I have a few things I Might change on it but going to wait . need to lay down flat for a bit hurts to cough.
ya all have a fun day ,

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

Susie, that is so pretty!

Gm & TY Lk chest is letting up some so I Hope to be much better by tomorrow I'm going to just lay up for the weekend yet , zoey is here asking if i will make her some Cream of wheat
so I have to call her mom to ask if its ok .
think i started something but it is better for her then all those pancakes or toaster waffles, so if i can teach her to make this I think she will eat better :)

so wishing you all a great weekend :) try to drop by later

Cream of wheat is always good! I like to add raisins or craisins to it, sometimes, for a change.
Good morning Queen Crystal, I hope all is well in the kingdom today!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Susie , I just love your wreath Get well soon .

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Something happened and chrome closed. I guess I did it but??? I had a reply nearly ready to post. so here goes again.
I did not realize I had not posted in so many days. The past week has been a blur and I don't know where the time has gone. I know I have been busy, but do not have a lot to show.
Betty, it is wonderful to be able to make totes because everybody like/wants/needs them. you've hit on a great idea, and hopefully you enjoy doing it also.
Susie, hope you are feeling better soon. Those chest colds can wring every bit of energy out of a person. The wreath is very pretty.
Sun today. Wonderful sun. expecting Elfie by sometime today, but in the meantime, I want to get out and enjoy this great weather. I have some Japanese maples that need planting and I bought a couple pomegranate bushes ($5-great price) that need to be planted also. I had one in my main flower bed and it had fruit for a couple years, then began to die back until it was gone. So, I bought one and planted it another place and the frost got it. So here we go again... Wish me luck. My grandmother used to have one planted in the chimney corner and it lived for years (at least in my memory).
Carry on, Loyal Subjects.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Your Royal subject does indeed enjoy making them, have made so many that it takes but 3 hrs.
takes longer to think about it vs actually doing it.

know about the cold/flu, been down with it since before christmas..just finally breaking I think and here I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Going to ask for meds anyway only because you no longer think you are over it and it's back again!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

You ladies are so very talented. Wish I could say the same for myself. Kathy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.