DEC QUEEN IS "NANNY23

Victoria Harbour, ON

It does indeed, terrific job..sorry, missed that post , no put down intent made, just very net rested in the process! There is no chance of me trying it
Waterproof? Can they be purchased in larger form

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Got 2 boxes today! One from LK and one from Susie. I will be back later with Pics and descriptions. But color me EXCITED!!!!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

will do ty ;0

Ocean Springs, MS

Oh, my! Didn't realize I'd been away so long. Queen Annette, please forgive me!

Yesterday was a very stressful day filled with animosity among the family. Let's just say that it will take some time to heal for all of us. Words can be the most deadly weapon!

Finished my wreath today and then couldn't find the hanger. I'll get one tomorrow when I venture out for a while.

Love seeing what all of you are doing, making, buying! I love all of it!

Queen. have a good evening! ♥

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good evening my Queen.
I hope you are doing well. I wanted to notify my Queen that her package is on it way to her castle. Please have your royal guard watch for it arrival. Take care my queen.
Patti

Lady Julie, it is not necessary to ask forgiveness. Life gets in the way sometimes, I understand it all too well.
Thank You Lady Patti, I will alert the guard to stand watch for your gifts.
I must say that this Queen was overwhelmed by the gifts I received today from deejay9/Susie and taters55/LindaK. It was like Christmas in the Castle! I am humbled by their generosity. There were so many lovely things I hope I haven't forgotten anything.

Susie sent me the following:
Frosty the Snowman Stocking- I needed a new one, how did you know?
Frosty Fern- a live fern, I have never seen one like it before
2 yr planner- needed that too
Chocolate Peppermint Bark Confection- looks and smells yummy
Santa Mug w/ Apple cider mix
Fleece underwear- royal luxury at it's finest! I put this on my Christmas list, lol
Crocheted dish cloth/scrubber? The royal maid will like this
Dish towel w/ Sugar Cookie recipe on it~ Cook shall bake some of these cookies
Reese's Bells & Cherry M&Ms in a Nice Christmas container.
Thank you So much Susie. I really appreciate the thought that you put into my gifts.
To be continued...

Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23

Now for the box from taters/55 aka Linda K. So many wonderful things! The box almost exploded when I cut the tape because it was so full! lol

Snowman Hand Soap Dispenser
Snowman Mug~ Huge- I love it!
Dunkin Donuts Coffee
Snake Chain bracelet W/ 3 Cards of mix & match beads- so pretty!
Comfy Dr. Scholls Health Socks
An adorable Christmas LS Tee Shirt
Stuffed Snowman, Snowlady, and a pink Reindeer
Snowman Head Candle holder
And last but not least...2 Hand Painted Wine Glass Candle Holders that I am pretty sure she painted herself. I wanted to do some of these myself, but just haven't had the time.
Thank You!!! I love, love love, it all. You two really made my day, maybe even my week! lol I really mean it!

Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Susie, I love all you sent our royal Queen!

Stuffed toys are for your kids.
Glad everything arrived ok.
Thanks to Betty's instructions, I was able to paint the glasses.

I had a feeling the stuffed toys were for the gbs. ;) They will love them. That was so sweet of you . And the glasses, well they are awesome. And everything arrived in perfect condition.

Aawesome boxes!! Love those wine glasses, heck love everything in both boxes,,

Betty, the babies are 4 inches long, they are water proof, however they will fade in strong sunlight? I am working on my first hand sculpted fairy,, poor thing is bald right now,, and I need to paint her face,, but so far so good. She is only 2 inches tall!

Thumbnail by

Looking good there, Elfie!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Lovely pressies your Majesty!

Thank You Lady Amanda!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning your Majesty, hmmm postman must have kept your gift for his wife. Lol
Should have been there by now..enjoy your day

elfie, I'm ohh'ing and ain't at your elf..doing a great job..love her

Glad all arrived safely Love the wine Glasses also great job LK.

Kris your little fairy is looking great hardly wait to see finished baby:)

Still waiting for my new furance to arrive should be here by friday, so i've been baking up allot so not to waste the gas :) & Keep the house warm .
queen Annette Hope you will have a relaxing Month :)
have a great day ev1 .

Betty were you able to track that package? The USPS has been kind of squirrely lately.

Kris, I love your little elf!

Susie, new furnace? I thought you just needed a part?

I got a wonderful box from Julie/froggies_girl today. Will post pics later after I finish my Nanny duty.
P.S. I am wearing the scarf. This morning when I was getting dressed I decided to wear my Pink ribbon T-shirt and hoodie. I thought to myself...I need a pink scarf to go with this...and it shows up in the mail. lol I LOVE IT!!!!

well I Have my 1 st time ever Cream Puff's ready :) going to take a few over to carolyn & Bob :) & Kris I Made them with the cookie press was so HARD :) But fun now that I know how to use the cadget next batch will be better :)

yes LK I got the part for the furnace Jim hooked it up but that was not the problem still kept going out so I just order another one .

so using my oven to stay warm works well :) anyone for a messy cream Puff ? they taste better then they look really they do :))

carolyn called me this morning :) she my Neighbor & she ask if i could come have coffee with her she cannot make it or bake so I will share the cream puff's with her :) so guess i better get ready .
ya all have a great day :)

Thumbnail by deejay9

deejay you can be the Royal Pastry Chef anytime. ;) They look good to me!

Ocean Springs, MS

Queen Annette, Susie and Linda Kay sent you some royal boxes of goodies! Sweet stuff! :)

Glad my box arrived safely! Pink scarf... just for you! ♥

Now for the latest Royal treasures:
Lady Julie sent me a beautiful pink hand crocheted scarf. I love it! Even my little grand daughters both noticed it and commented on how much they liked it. So did the girls that work at the daycare. The picture really does not do it justice, it is so lovely!
She sent me a pink Garden Goddess tool set that has gloves, trowel, cultivator and pink wooden garden markers complete with pencil. I might actually be able to keep these, since no guy around here would use a "pink" tool. lol
A hanging stone plaque and mini trellis for the garden.
Rose shaped emery board and pink nail clippers.
Wooden Lighthouse, I might use this in a future fairy garden. Still thinking of the possibilities.
A garden marker with cute saying on it." A garden is a thing of beauty and a job forever " lol Ain't that the truth?
Thank you so much for these thoughtful gifts.

I forgot to add that there was a lovely hand written letter from Julie. Thanks Again!

This message was edited Dec 9, 2014 10:54 PM

Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23

Julie, those are awesome gifts for our Queen.

Love that scarf.

I feel so pampered already, I can't believe there is more to come!

Ocean Springs, MS

Queen Annette, isn't it wonderful that everyone makes you feel so special! My reign was filled with many thoughtful words and gifts!

I have had your box packed for months! I started getting things when everyone's lists were posted. I found the pink garden kit at a store called "Tuesday Morning." They are sort of like an outlet store for all kinds of items. I love going in there because they have unique things at great prices! I crocheted the scarf back in August! I'm thankful that you like everything! I have many of the scarves already crocheted because they come in handy for last-minute gifts!

Have a good night! If any of your daycare friends want a scarf, I sell them for $10.00 and that will include postage! Enjoy! ♥

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I have looked at these type scarves over the last year at craft fairs. I have admired them and wondered at them as they seem like they would be very hard to make. but then I do not crochet. Good work, Froggie!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

That scarf is particularly wondrous, my Queen. So glad you are feeling pampered!

My tribute will go out tomorrow, yay!

Julie, I will tell anyone that asks about the scarves. How long does it take you to make one? Just curious. Can you do UK Wildcat Blue and white? My sister is a HUGE UK fan and that would make a great gift for her. :) She also has Fibromyalgia (don't know if I spelled that right, or not and the Dr told her to wear a scarf at all times, because of the neck pain. Do you have time to do one for Christmas? If not I can give it to her for her birthday, which is in Feb. If you can't get the Blue and White. Shades of purple would work, it's her favorite color.

Ocean Springs, MS

Let me see what I have in stock. It takes me about 2 hours to do one. Really easy because it's just one long crochet chain. Let me google the colors of UK. Be back later with some pics.

Thanks Julie!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

That Light house will be fun!!! Scarf is pretty! More spoiling coming :)

Bring it on! I love it!!!!!

So Nice you ladies are so talented :) well ran out of a few of my basic's for baking so off to town soon ya all have a great day maybe back for Lunch :)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Love your box of goodies, especially the pink scarf
I was also blessed by a red scarf to wear..fits in with christmas

I got my package frome Betty, today! She made me one of her beautiful tote bags! I will post a picture when I get home.

Here is my fabulous quilted tote bag from Bettypauze! For those of you who haven't been lucky enough to see these in person yet, they are just as fabulous on the inside. Lots of pockets and room for just about anything you would want to carry. I have been secretly lusting after one of these bags every since I saw the first Queenly gift that you sent. lol Thank you so much Betty, I really love it. Such a beautiful bag fit for a Queen!

Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good evening our Queen, and ladies of her court.
I hope everyone had a great day today. I see my Queen you were blessed with one of Lady Betty's beautiful tote bags. She is a very talent lady my queen. Many of my friends have come to admire her talent. Our queen deserve only the best. Have a great evening .
HUGS,
Patti

Hugs to you Lady Patti. Thank you! A queen can never get too many hugs. :) And yes Lady Betty is tremendously talented.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

You should be getting more gift tomorrow. HINT hint. LOL
Enjoy!
Patti

I will alert the Palace Guard to be on the lookout!
But my goodness, I feel like I have been so blessed already, and more things on the way. And it is not so much the THINGS, although they are all lovely, but the thought that each of you has put into those things, that is so touching.
I looking forward to see the remaining Queens get their turn, because it is so much fun! I hope everyone enjoys it this much!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.