DEC QUEEN IS "NANNY23

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Love the colors in that tote bag. I use mine all the time.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Gm Queen sure your off to work by now :) Zoey will be here in awhile & we are going to make Gingerbreadmen :) so guess i need to get the dough mixed :)
Ya all be well High of 37* today SUNNY :) BBL

Victoria Harbour, ON

Your Majesty, glad you can make use of it
I haven't been overly creative with each Queen's gift have I?
All same
Perhaps in the new year I can be

Enjoy your day!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Betty I am certain that every Queen who has rceceived a bag from you was just as thrilled as I was. Who wouldn't be happy to get such a nice gift?
Speaking of gifts...I got 3 boxes in the mail today, but won't get to open them til I get home. One from rose318/Patti, Badcat/Amanda, and goldhill/Crystal. Thank you all in advance. I will be back later with pics and decriptions. I am so excited... the suspense is killing me!!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Imagine how I felt when ALL of mine were sitting in Buffalo, Christmas won't compare I'm sure

Excited to see your treasures

Oh No! Lol I don't think I could stand it! Waiting all that time to find out what was in all those boxes.
I hope everyone is having as good a day as I am. ;)

Annette you must have a great job when you are to come chat with us :)) & do your work @ the same time :)
gotta ask is it an office job ?? that would be my type of work :))))
bbl just got the mail :) got some prezzies :))))

I have to do it when the boss isn't watching. lol Every now and then I get caught! Let's just say that my job is "all-inclusive". I do a little of everything around here. Office Manager is my "official" title. ;)

Ocean Springs, MS

Queen Annette, you deserve all the beautiful things you receive! Betty's totes are the best. And the surprise of what others send is so much fun! Have a great day, my Queen!

My first box was from Badcat/Amanda and I got
A Walmart Giftcard- Thank you I know just what I am going to get with this!
Cranberry Dill Mustard form her own kitchen- Looks yummy
A plaque that says Nanny's place- I love it
Christmas M&Ms- We ate those in the car on the way home
Wax melts in Holiday scents -I have a wax warmer to use these with.
All wonderfully thoughtful things. Thank you so much Baddie! I love it all!

Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23

The second box was from goldhill/Crystal and she sent:
Russell Stover candy- can't go wrong with Russell Stover
Snowman ornament Too cute
Singing Bird ornament- Motion activated
Set of 2 Christmas towels
Craft scissors- Pinking - I needed these because I broke mine
Party ware Tall cupS
Miraclegro Shake & Feed Plant food- I can always use plant food!
Hershey's Dark Chocolate Squares- I really like Dark chocolate
Candy canes
Rubber Stamp
Cute Card
I love everything you sent Crystal! Thank you so much!

Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Wow great gifts Annette.

My third box came from rose318/Patti and had a really awesome wind chime over 4 ft long. The pictures really don't do it justice.
A beautiful handmade Crocheted Breast Cancer awareness Angel- I plan to put it on my pink Christmas tree. I especially love the thought you put into this.
A Peppermint foot care set that will really come in handy this winter. The cold weather is always hard on my feet.
From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all. I truly feel like royalty.

Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Our Queen Annette , I am so glad your gifts arrived safe. Haighr/ Candice crocheted the angels that I bought several months ago. She is a very talented lady. She is a survivor too. I have the same one on my dresser for my mother. I am so happy you like everything I sent.
You deserve only the best my queen. Enjoy!
Patti

Oh my. Look at all those gifts.

Ocean Springs, MS

Queen Annette, you are really being given the royal treatment! Beautiful gifts from everyone! :)

Patti, I'd love to have one of the pink angels. I'm going to google for a pattern, but If I can't find one, could I order one from your friend? Thanks

Victoria Harbour, ON

Oh my, what awesome boxes
Your ladies in waiting sure went above and beyond to make her Highness smile.

Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, Queen! TGIF! Hope your day is filled with lots of sunshine and love! ♥

Today is going to be a busy day. Royal duties jnclude taking the big dog to get stitches out and one of the others gets annual shots today. Picking up the young prince and princesses and entertaining them this evening. Today is the last final exam for the Princess Sara and final grades come out after that, so we all are waiting to hear if the Royal Staff will include it's own private RN. Everyone have a wonderful day!

Gm & Wow What Lovely Boxes & to a gal so deserving of them all Hope you have a Very special day :)
My day is going to be spent in a comfy chair today I woke with a stiff Next , & head throb Doc said my blood is to thin once again . so no Knifes for awhile :) hehe.

wish you all a great day will try to get back in later.

Ocean Springs, MS

Praying for RN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Very Splendid gifts, indeed, and so clearly for you! It's good to hear that you feel Royal :~). I love that windchime and the saying of the rubber stamp. I wholeheartedly agree with it. My wee tribut should be there onMonday!

And i gotta think Julie's right about your totes Betty; they're still a surprise.

Wi hope you have a wonderful weekend, my Queen, and all your Ladies and Princesses and Princes as well.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Sure Julie or I can order one for you.

I have a Royal announcement. Tomorrow shall be proclaimed a holiday for all who dweell in the Kingdom. The Royal Princess will graduating tomorrow with a degree in Nursing! This Queen is ecstatic!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Congratulations Royal Princess.

Thanks Patti!

Victoria Harbour, ON

How wonderful..how proud you must be
Pass on my congrats as well

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Hard fight, well fought. Congrats!

Ocean Springs, MS

Congratulations! So proud of her! Queen Annette, pat yourself on the back for your love and support during her schooling. You deserve it! ♥

You know what they say. It takes a village. lol
So glad this part of it is over. Now to find her place in the healthcare field. She is interviewing for several different depts at a hospital where she did clinicals.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Good morning your Highness, does indeed take a village
Best of luck finding a position in her field..understand in USA nurses are in demand..here's hoping.

Thanking you for this Royal holiday, think my batteries are re-energized as I'm raring to go..

yesterday I put gifts in order of family in hopes I'll be well enough to do delivery next weekend. woke up early this a.m. and though, ahhhh our Queen made it a Royal Holiday so time to play..

had some wine glasses and glass light blocks to finish so sat enjoying coffee and got them done..truly, didn't need more pressies but am sure I'll find a home for them

in fact, I am on a mission, think the snowman light blocks will be my 2015 DG Workshop project so that being said I can start gathering supplies this year while easily available

so dear Queen, I'm hoping your day off will be as enjoyable as the one you gave us....

Bonus,mild temps

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze

oh Betty I Wish I had you as my Christmas Auntie :) there is Nothing here to say christmas Except for My christmas santa I Got in the mail , none of my families get together they are all busy with their own families, this is the time I Miss My Mother the Most she could make christmas sparkle Just as you have done , thank you for sharing you talents :)

Nan: ConGrats To your DD & Hope that she will find work soon:)

its a mild cloudy morning here so I let my chickens out so they can enjoy the bugs :) today I Hope to get a few more things baked so I can send my Big Brother a box of Goodies.

so be well & enjoy the weekend.

Victoria Harbour, ON

It's all about sharing and above all family/friends

Have some pressies left over, quilt throws, table runners, waiting til a little later this morning and will call my neighbor who is active in the church, she may have a few names of women who may not be as blessed as I..if she does I will wrap some up

That is so nice of you betty well my new furnace came in yesterday so its much warmer in here now :) ya all have a great weekend

Victoria Harbour, ON

Nothing like heat on a cold day..

I've every Christmas light object, tree etc "ON"
Cozy cozy

Wish you all lived closer, you could join me for a coffee

Ocean Springs, MS

OMG! Betty! Do you have room to walk? It is beautiful! I love the snowman light blocks! Would love doing them next year!

Elani is loving everything I put up! She was so excited when I picked her up last night and let her help me hang some decorations. She is so smart. This morning I opened the fridge to get a couple sticks of butter. I'm standing there not paying attention and I hear this sound like a spray can. I look down and she had grabbed the can of whipped cream off the fridge door and was pushing the top to spray it! Apparently when my daughter puts it in her coffee, she gives some to Elani. After I put some in her hand, she was happy! LOL

Susie, I miss my Dad, too, but I decorate with my Rudolph collection he gave me. Think of some things your Mom decorated with and surround yourself with her love! ♥

Victoria Harbour, ON

How cute Julie, fun having a little ne around..thought for a moment she thought she could decorate something thinking it would look like snow.

yes I thought it. Good project for our workshop, means I can collect supplies now, just think how early I will be able to get them out next year.

Had company today, 7 bags left with them

Sure wish the rest would drop in that way I wouldn't worry about making the circuit next weekend.

Enjoyed the day doing almost nothing..even cooked myself a turkey dinner, Suzanne SIL asked if I got mixed up in my days and thught it was Christmas.

I did go along property one and cut some greenery so I could make the cranberry floating candle bowl..ta dah, it's done, I'm terrible, hate to light the candles. Lol

Gotta love Redi-whip in a can. My gbs all love it!

Betty, you are going to make so many Happy for Christmas!

Victoria Harbour, ON

If Suzanne's excitement is anything to go by then I'm sure I will

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.