DEC QUEEN IS "NANNY23

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Awe, he is beautiful!

Kris, call the Dr. and make an appointment please?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

can't wait till mine is that big

Ocean Springs, MS

Dog is beautiful! Elfie, still praying for you!

Annette, You're a miracle! God blessed you and us by healing you! ♥

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Thanks everyone for the comments on that big ole dog, he has such a big heart it's impossible not to love him.
He came back from the vet missing most of the hair on the bad leg, poor thing he looks like a "poodle cut" gone wrong. lol I might have to take pictures just because he looks so funny. But I wouldn't dare tell him that, lol. he is seems to be doing OK. Still kind of groggy. The worst part is we have to keep him in for 10 days, he can only go out on a leash :( No running or jumping. He is used to running all over this 15 acres, so he is not going to be a happy camper for a while. And if he tries to chew his stitches he has to wear that lampshade looking collar. That definitely won't go over well with him! Let's hope it won't be necessary.
And thanks Julie for what you said. :) But I was very lucky and we caught it early, that was the miracle.

JKJ glad to see you back. What kind of dog have you got?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I have a shih Tzu, and a pryenees puppy that is 7 weeks

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

That is awesome to hear your daughter finishing nursing school. Tell her congratulations. Your dogs are beautiful Annette.

Kris get well soon.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Hail Queen Annette! I am back in the realm, I've missed all of you.

Love Bigfoot! I have known three other Great Pyrenees, all adorable giants. I hope your pup turns out that way too Kathy. I'm jealous. ;~)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Saluting her Majesty, quite a day you had, know you must have Ben terribly worried, now to keep that gentle giant quiet..won't be an easy task!

Good morning to all the Ladies in Waiting! JKJ You won't have to wait long! Your pup will grow up quick! I do miss the days when I could still pick mine up He was about 20 lbs at 10 weeks. lol He was the biggest in a litter of 10. This was at about 7 weeks I think. He is quite a character. He is up and moving around slowly.
Betty I have a feeling keeping that dog down is going to be practically impossible! We just have to keep him inside, where he hopefully can't get into too much trouble! I was afraid I might have to sleep out in the garage with him last night ,lol.

Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23
Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, Queen Annette! Lovely puppy! Hope he heals quickly. I need to get busy finding a heating element for my oven. Found one online but I have to make sure it is the right one before I order it.
Have a great day, my Queen! ♥

Victoria Harbour, ON

He's just too adorable Annette
Miss my border collie and am tempted to get another when I see photo's of furries everyone posts but for now it's a no go

Is the month for new appliances, new dryer (due to flood) here and repair to washer
Always happens at Christmas right?

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Julie there is a model # & or Serial # on a plate in the back of your stove or should be My part should be here by fri.

Gm I'm going out & about today so will check back with ya all later today :)

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

My stepdaughter ended up throwing in the towel on her old range and is looking for a new/other one.

Good morning your Majesty! I hope you and Bigfoot were both able to sleep well.

I'm with you Betty -- all those adorable furries make me want, also.

It's not raining, so I'm going outside, even if it is only to do errands.

As well as could be expected! Thanks!

Ocean Springs, MS

I found the part for my oven at a local store, bought it, and changed it myself! Oven is working fine, now. I'm so proud of myself! Learn a lot when you have to do things yourself, but it brings a nice sense of accomplishment! :)

UPS arrived today with my daughter's senior portraits. Then he told me there was a COD charge of $132.00! I was so mad! My ex was supposed to pay the remainder of the package, had 3 months to do it, and he didn't! So, had to pull out my checkbook and pay it. He will not get his half of the package until he pays me! I sent him a text and told him I wanted the money by Saturday!

Strike 3 today: my dog dug under the fence and decided to dine with the border collies! He was a dirty, filthy mess! I must have washed a pound of dirt off him!

Queen Nanny, really hope your day was good! Tomorrow will be better! ♥

Sure hope you have a better day tomorrow Julie.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good evening Queen Annette.
I hope you had a wonderful day. Does Pyrenees shed? They are beautiful dogs.
Patti

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Checking in late, my dear Queen, BUT am here.
Weather here is incredibly warm and nice. Makes me wonder when the other shoe will drop. feels like tornado weather it is so warm.
Had a wreath making workshop for a couple friends yesterday. We had a good time and made several beautiful wreaths.

Morning Crystal!
Would love to see your wreath?

Unfortunately , Great Pyrenees shed quite bit, or at least this one does, lol. They have a double coat, very thick, because they were bred to survive in the harsh weather of the Great Pyrenees Mountains as stock dogs, guarding the herds. They are quite comfortable sleeping right out in the weather. We don't have any livestock but he guards the property and the other dogs and us, lol.
Yes, Patti, They are beautiful dogs. Thank You. It was love at first sight with ours. He was 7 weeks old and a big ball of bouncing fur, lol. He came running across the room and bounced into my lap the first time I saw him. From that moment, I was in love.
You should post some pics, Crystal, sounds like fun.

This message was edited Dec 4, 2014 8:38 AM

gm good to see you ladies I Know this is a Busy Month for everyone but hope you can stop in & say hi we miss ya .

starting to get light out so off to let my chickens out & get ready to go to town I Hope to find a few goodies for our queen :) have a great day ev1 .

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good morning our Queen.
I hope you have wonderful day. Your dogs are beautiful . My daughter has husky ,so it sounds like they shed like them too. They are awesome dogs.

Looking forward to seeing your wreath Crystal. Wishing everyone a great day.
Take care.
Patti

Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, Queen Annette! The dogs are beautiful, but no shedding dogs in my house...my allergies are bad. I had 2 cats in the house and finally had to put them outside. Felt so bad, but my allergies are much better.

I would love to host a cookie exchange, but it may be too late to plan it. I may send out a Facebook invite just to see if anyone is interested.

Crystal, please post a pic of your wreath.

Have a great day! ♥

Bigfoot doesn't stay in the house, he is too BIG. He sleeps in the garage, which is heated in winter, they have A/C in the summer. Besides he prefers to be outside, anyway. The dogs have their own van to transport them back and forth from where they sleep to the farm. lol Most people don't have it so good. lol

My nephew has Huskies and they are beautiful dogs ,too. So smart! We have 5 dogs collectively. The Pyrenees/Lab mix, a Pekinese mix and Boston Terrier mix that are both Rescue dogs, and two Yorkie-Poms that think they are Pyrenees, lol. At least they think they are just as BIG. lol

Victoria Harbour, ON

Posting on the run your Majesty

Winds are carrying a token from this your humble servant to your kingdom

Lefts hope it's a fast arrival, well at least before end of your Reign!

Both of our dogs are rescues as well! Luna our female german shepherd, and Blackie, our male black pitbull/lab mix. Both are inside dogs, and such sweet hearts.

Thank You, Lady Betty! I am excited to hear that something is on it's way. I am certain it will be awesome!
LK I am a huge fan of rescue animals and those who open up their homes to them. It is a kind heart that gives a homeless animal a home. If I had the money(and the space) I would have dozens! lol

We keep praying to win the lotto, so we can buy a ranch, and house all the strays.

I am with you there LK! We would have our own rescue shelter going I am sure.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

That is too funny about the YorkiePoms, my Queen!

I like the tshirt that says "My favorite breed is Rescue." My family is all about dogs too, but unfortunately not at this particular hut. But how could you NOT fall in love instantly with little Bigfoot?!?

GM Just an Update on our Queen I posted it up top for all to find but here it is .

For anyone wanting to send comffy & cozies Annette wears (Med) in most Brands ain,t she lucky ? I haven't seen med on this body in 20 yrs .

Maybe if i'm Lucky I will be a12 by time I'm Queen I will need a New wardrobe Hehe. Dream on :)
have a great day ev1

Ocean Springs, MS

I have 2 border collies that share a 1/2 acre fenced area with my chickens. The chickens have a coop to go into at night, but during the day, they roam freely with the dogs. I used firecrackers to train the dogs to stay away from the chickens! Kept the chickens in the coop area when they were little, and every time the dogs went near the coop, I'd toss a firecracker out the back door. The dogs learned fast. Trust me, there was no harm done to the dogs- EVER! Just scared them away.

Your Majesty, have a great day and another box is headed your way! ♥

Thank you my ladies! You all always brighten my day! I can't wait for my first box to land in the kingdom! I am so excited!!! You all have a great day! Somebody forgot to tell my boss that I was reigning Queen, so this monarch has to get to work. lol

My box is packed, and on the porch, when I go to town this afternoon, you will have another box on the way!

Thanks LK! I will be on the lookout for it. :)

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

The first pic is a basket I made using wide web ribbon, which I had never tried before.
Second is my wreath wall in the garage. The only one of these I made is second row next to fabric fruit wreath, It's nuts(z).
3rd pic is the one I made a couple days ago. base is grapevine which I made and have been using for 30 years or more.It has e. red cedar and fern fronds, some sprayed with silver. there are also pine cones, some natural and some gold (purchased).
4th pic shows the door we go in from garage.
I have more wreaths but I am not showing them lest you come to think of me as the wreath nut.

Thumbnail by goldhillal Thumbnail by goldhillal Thumbnail by goldhillal Thumbnail by goldhillal
Victoria Harbour, ON

How much fun was that, you did a great job
Now you can enjoy them

Very Nice Crystal & Have to tell ya I Fixed the Cajun Bean's the other day & My Brother couldn't get enough for i kept my 3 bowls out before I shared with him :)))
ty I Really like them :) if ya ever make more of the mix Love some or tell me your secret :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.