Nov Queen "FROGGIES_GIRL"

Your Royal lovliness,, your poor Elfie got warn out just reading everything you accomplished in one morning.

Ocean Springs, MS

Sorry that I wore you out with all my busy-ness! I put the last coat of white on the faces, and sewed my first Dresden star this evening! the points are perfect! I am so proud of myself! Then I played with Elani. Kept putting a mirror in front of her and told her to kiss the baby. And she started doing it! I was so excited! Destiny had an ultrasound today, and the twins are ...........
GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Daddy, he will be living in a household of 6 girls until they get their own place!

Susie, I love pumpkin anything! Cookies, cake, pie, bread, coffee! I found a recipe for pumpkin fudge and will be making some for Thansgiving!

Thank you all for being so good to your Queen. Been feeling down lately, but having all of you is such a blessing in my life (even when I am not Queen)!

Love to all, ♥

Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, my ladies! Time to wake up! I slept so much better last night, and getting ready for pottery class today!

Last day to vote on calendar pictures. I entered almost all of the categories. Can't wait to see who wins!

Hope you all have a good morning! Be back soon. ♥

This message was edited Nov 7, 2014 7:18 AM

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Enjoy your class!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

No room to be feeling down & out it is a happy time of the year tried the pumpkin fudge didn't care for it but you all might :) I Love my Pumpkin roll cake MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM so good .

well off to talk to big brother BBL

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Good luck with the Photo contest! There are some really good pics entered. I have had a hard time picking my faves.

Ocean Springs, MS

Had a good time at pottery class! Love the chatter from a couple of the members. They are sisters and so funny!

Well, I'm headed back to work on crafts!

Nanny, there are some stunning pictures in the contest! Didn't want to vote against myself in some categories, but I did! :)

Morning your highness,, saw this yesterday and thought of you!!

Thumbnail by

Love that image Kris.

Me too!! I want to make it!!

Ocean Springs, MS

Thank you, Kris! It is a beautiful throne! And I'm sure you will be able to make it!

Its not a throne!! It is the prinsess and the pea,,,, look very close,, every layer is another matress and the tiny green pea is at the bottom,,,,

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Beautiful family you have Queen Julie. Your very blessed.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I thought that was a green M&M

Kris I knew what it was! My mother used to tell me I was like the "Princess and and the Pea" because I was so particular about how my bed was made up when I was little. I still ,to this day, can't stand a lump in the covers or a wrinkle in the sheets. I just can't get comfortable. LOL

Ocean Springs, MS

OMG! Now I see it! LOL

Patti, thank you. I think I have a very big beautiful family with 5 children, 3 grandchildren, and twin girls on the way next April ! In just a little over a year, We've had two weddings, two more grandchildren, and two more to come! I am very blessed!

Nanny, no matter how cold it gets, I cannot sleep in a long gown or pajamas! Feel very constricted! And my sheets have to be clean and tight! Now, the blankets... I wrap up in them like a cocoon! Makes no sense! LOL

My bed is always a big jumbled mess!! Kind of like my life...lol

Well see that is the ironic part of it. I am so disorganized in almost everything else, but I can't sleep in a messed up bed. Go figure! Just shows how quirky a person can be. lol

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I know what you mean Julie I have four children now five grandchildren. I have a set of twin grandson. They are so fun to be around.

Ocean Springs, MS

I used to leave my bed the same way I got out of it. Now, I have to make it. I guess it's because I have so craft stuff in my room that's unorganized! I am trying to organize some things today because I need to start wrapping Christmas gifts I've already bought/made. I get really OCD this time of year! LOL

Ocean Springs, MS

Pattie, we cross posted! I know what you mean. My kids and my grandkids are my life. A few days ago, Destiny and Keith were talking about getting their own place now that the twins are coming. I cried like a baby! Keith has applied for an offshore job, starting salary is 6 figures (he has degrees in computer programming and database management). I don't know how Destiny will handle Keith being gone for long periods of time and living on her own. i told her that with that kind of money, she could hire a live-in nanny/maid!

Ocean Springs, MS

Queen is not happy! Saints lost another game in overtime! Right now, I'm ready to do some beheading! Not to my Saints (well, maybe one of the coaches), but to some of the refs!

So sorry Your Queenliness! The other team should be beheaded for beating your Saints!

Ocean Springs, MS

Thanks, Nanny, but I've learned that you can't blame the other team if they are good sportsmen. And they were. Ref made a bad call that sent the game into overtime. Just want to behead the ref! LOL

GM Queen can't stay off in a bit to meet with LK for the afternoon . so you all have a great day . back Later .

Ocean Springs, MS

Morning, Susie! Y'all have fun!

I'm off to the doctor in a bit. My daughter has a check up. then home for more crocheting, cleaning pottery, and finishing my floormat. Shopping tomorrow with my mom... might pick up a few things for Christmas swap!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Queenliness, may I watch the beheading?

Susie, thanks for meeting up with me today. My Sis and I really had a great time.

your welcome LK I enjoyed Meeting your sister & Being with you Picked up allot of cool Ideas today . & was so much fun .
well my Peanut has missed ma all day so I need to go play with her a bit :) just till she calms down :))) just a little spoiled:)

Ocean Springs, MS

Yes, JKJ, you may watch! LOL

Susie and LK, so glad you two had fun!

Daughter's appt went well. She has lost 10 pounds, so the doctor left her on the medication she's on since it was working. Her hormone levels were messed up (testosterone was high) and was causing all kinds of problems. The medication has helped regulate things. So thankful she has a good doctor who didn't fuss at her about her weight, but gives her encouragement. She was grinning from ear to ear when we left because she lost 10 pounds! Proud of her!

Tomorrow, Moma and I are hitting Hancock when they open at 8. She has a Dr appt at 10:45, so we'll go there after leaving Hancock Fabrics. Will be fun to spend time with her.

Wednesday will be bringing plants in the sunroom. Supposed to get near freezing temps by Friday morning. UGH! I hate cold weather!

Sorry I have been absent your highness.. My equilibrium is messed up today. I only made one cane for my classes today.. I really want to get caught up. But I am still 20 classes behind,, sigh. I will get more done this week. That is if this mess calms down.

Here is a picture of what I made today. It was all from scrap clay..

Thumbnail by
Ocean Springs, MS

Elfie, hope you feel better! Your scrap clay creation is beautiful ! Looks like a kalidescope!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Beautiful!!!

It is called a kaleidoscope cane. I love it!! I am so happy working in this clay, it is really soothing and time just flies by. Night all

Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, my ladies! Nice 58 degrees this morning. Hardly any rain in the weekly forecast but temps going way down to 34 Friday morning.

Today is Moma and me day! Leaving here about 7:30 for the fabric store. Will be fun!

Miss hearing from some of you! Love hearing from my ladies that drop in to chat!

Everyone have a blessed day! ♥

Enjoy your day with the Queen Mother, your Highness!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Hail to the Queen. Hope you meet no hell.

GM feeling very rested this morning , I Need to go in to town to pick up a couple things , so i can work on my Xmas Box .
I wish today could be like yesterday but they say rain.
off for another coffee . u all have a great day BBL

Good morning queen Julie. Enjoy your day shopping with your Mom.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

lol Crystal

Morning Queenie! Hope you have fun Fabric Shopping! I heard Fabio lurks inside the Christmas Fabric rack!! ;) Check! hehe

I think Im going to the dr today, one of the kids hit me in the boob a few days ago and instead of "Pinkie and the Brain" they have turned into " Pinkie and the Red Hot Fiery angry thing". bbl

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.