Nov Queen "FROGGIES_GIRL"

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Julie, cross-posted. Do you think there are appliance gods we could call on? My stepdaughter needs one too.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Forgot to say, now you need a shirt that says "Naughty Good Witch."

Ocean Springs, MS

I don't know, but we can try conjuring one up! LOL

Ocean Springs, MS

HAHA! That's funny, Turtles! I love Christmas shirts, but I've gained weight since the new anti-depressant in May, so I need new ones! I love the one I got from Linda Kay!

Julie,, since I sliced up my finger your box has no notes or instructions,, a couple of your items need to be glued together,,, So no they are not broke,, After I sent the box I found more stuff I meant to put in it,, Darn it,, I will try to get them to you some time soon,, If my brain remembers!!..

Ocean Springs, MS

It's ok, Elfie. Thank you!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Ahh, at last I reached the Royal Carrier Service, and my tribute gallops toward you, my once and always Queen!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Not been at the computer lately, but I had to wave goodbye to our once and forever Queen. What a benevolent ruler!
May I add a word of caution concerning Passiflora incarnata? It is a beautiful plant and well worth growing if you can keep it corralled. In addition to keeping it in a pot, put a saucer under the pot or the roots will crawl out and get in the ground (if you have the pot setting on the ground). Here, and in your zone as well, this plant has long been a menace to farmers. Many herbicides won't kill it and plowing breaks up the roots and spreads it. I had it in one of my flower beds for years but have it pretty well under control now by ripping up every sprig I see emerge. At my grandmother's house the field behind is completely overrun with it. We just bush hog the field and let it run amok. It competes nicely with fescue if that tells you anything.The Gulf fittillary butterflies just love it.
I grow mine in pots.
Most other Passiflora will behave likewise if they can survive the winter, which is no trouble in the middle south and warmer.

Ocean Springs, MS

Aw! Crystal and Turtles, you are so kind! I enjoyed being your Queen! ♥

Crystal, thank you for the advice. I plan to grow some for my sister. She lost hers a few years back. It just died. I want to grow mine along the fence line and let it go wild. I live far enough from my neighbors that it shouldn't bother them.

Looking forward to the boxes that will be coming soon. ♥

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Mama Queenie, I just got off the phone with Postal Service, they cant find my address or give me any info because something is wrong with their system =/ Im hoping thats the reason why there is no tracking on it. Let me know if it came today! xx If not, I need to call back tomorrow! Big

Post office says my box was delivered today!

Ocean Springs, MS

Amanda, my dear, no box today! I was supposed to have 5 boxes delivered today (yours and some things i bought online) and I didn't get any of them. We'll see tomorrow.

Elfie, I did receive your box. Please forgive me for posting late but my daughter had her drama production this evening. Mail was waiting for me when I got home. I haven't had a chance to open it yet, but thank you so much! I will be opening first thing tomorrow morning and posting pics! Still need to eat and take my meds! But I'm excited to see what you sent! :)

Thank you all for making me feel so special! ♥

Ocean Springs, MS

Elfie, OMG! I looked through the box you sent and just stared in wonder! Your little clay creations are breath-taking. Looking at the little baby brought tears to my eyes when I saw the little frog on it! haven't unwrapped everything, but I will later. here is a pic of the baby, a chair, and a mushroom! Absolutely beautiful. Hope you don't mind but I'm taking them to pottery class to show them off! :)
Thank you, Elfie! I adore your royal gifts!

Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl
(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

oh so Neat Julie congrats nice box :) I wish you all a great weekend .

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Very nice, Elfie.
You better yet?

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Oh how precious! I love, love love it! That baby is adorable! I would show it off too.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Oh Julie, that is awesome, love her clay work!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So glad you like the stuff I sent. It is all for your sunroom!!!!

I am better but still not 100%

This message was edited Dec 5, 2014 3:26 PM

Ocean Springs, MS

Thanks again, Elfie. Once I get all unpacked, I'll dmail you for instructions! :)

Turtles and Amanda, got notices from PO that my packages are waiting for me. I'm going to pick them up tomorrow morning! Thanks so much. I'm excited to see what you sent! :)

We are anxiously waiting to see what they sent , too!

Tapping foot... waiting along with you! ^_^

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Yay! I'm glad they got there!

Ocean Springs, MS

I'm so sorry to keep you waiting!

Turtles, thank you so much for the beautiful gifts!
1. a pretty wall hanging "Plant Kindness"
2. a notepad fit for a Queen
3. wall hanger (it looks oriental; really pretty)
4. Mineral bath soak (thanks! I need it!)
5. Citrus balm (can be used for everything from a sunburn to a hair sculpting gel. Love it!)
6. Raspberry orange Dark Chocolate Candy Bar (eating some now! :)
7. A piece of beautiful red rosy material
8. A beautiful scarf that can be worn in so any ways!

Thank you so much again for making me feel so very special! ♥

Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl
Ocean Springs, MS

Amanda, my lady! Your gifts are awesome!
1. "The Queen has Spoken" wall sign (going in my kitchen!)
2. A suet to feed the birds and 2 bags of Osmocote to feed the plants
3. Two frogs - one is a glass votive candle holder/ the other is a nice green one to hide among my plants!
4. A fleur de lis bell (love the sound of it)
5. Lighthouse soap dispenser (it is gorgeous)
6. A large Decorative Fleur de lis just right to place on my wall of "Saints" collectibles

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and royal presents! I love everything! ♥

Thumbnail by froggies_girl
BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

omg Im so glad it made it!!!! lol Was the naughtiest box Iv ever sent!!! hahah No tracking for 3 days, the PO told me my address was non-existant, tracking finally showed up said it was in mobile then 2 hrs later it was in Dallas, TX and out for delivery!??!!! I think I wet myself and blew an O Ring. I dont think you know HOW HAPPY I AM that it made it!!!! LOL

Too funny, Amanda! But I know what you mean about the tracking...the USPS be CRAZY!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Love the sign

Julie, I love all your pressies!

Wow Nice Boxes Lady I went to 2 christmas sales today spent maybe $25. & I have * wonderful xmas Gifts that I could never of gotten in the stores when i get them made up I will post ya a picture.
gn all

Can't wait to see you gifts Susie.

Making ornaments.

Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55

What beautiful ornaments LK! I really like the Snowmen!

Ocean Springs, MS

Amanda, everything made it just fine! I love all of it! :) Tracking is crazy right now! I have been waiting on boxes all week. UPS and FedEx are using the PO now to deliver some of their packages. I get tracking from one of them and then a few days later the PO delivers it! Crazy!

Thanks, Betty, I like the sign, too! That's why it's going in the kitchen. LOL

Susie, anxious to see your deals!

Linda Kay, love your ornaments. things have been busy around here past 2 days. I can finally do something I want to do tomorrow! Maybe! I hope I don't jinx myself! Spent 3 hours at the doctor yesterday. Finally got the prescription for Cymbalta to help with the fibromyalgia. With no insurance, it costs $157.00. I'm getting it filled because I have to. Be glad Jan. 1 when my Medicare supplement kicks in! Home nurse came to visit today. They will be coming to do physical therapy Monday. Teaching me stretches and exercises to help alleviate some of the pain.

Thank you all again for making me feel so special! ♥

Julie, i had to stop my Cymbalta because it was making me itch like an old coon dog full of fleas. I was on it for two weeks, so i did not have a chance to see if it helped my bursitis.

Sorry to hear you have no insurance till January.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Very thoughtful and unusual gifts from Baddy, Julie. I forgot to mention that the wrapped one, the scarf, was your birthday present! A little interest for being late, lol. I'm very glad you like!

On another note, I'm glad you've only got this month to go before your supplement is activated. Cymbalta is probably the med I depend on most, among 20+. I hope you get the results I have, and not like poor Linda Kay. :~(

Ocean Springs, MS

Linda Kay, I was on Cymbalta 8 years ago, but the doctor switched me because it wasn't working for me at the time. But that's when I was going through the ordeal of losing my dad and losing everything to Katrina. Actually, nothing worked then, I just needed time to grieve. I am praying it works!

Turtles, what a sweet thing to do! The scarf is beautiful and I really like that it can be worn in so many ways. Thank you so very much! ♥

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

So sorry froggie! I have been so sick the last 10 days or so that mailing your package was put on the back burner for too long. I'm feeling better, but still not 100%. I still sound like a rusty hinge when I talk, so I try not to.

I had to open your box and take out a little water/light deprived plant and replace it, but I will have it on it's way to you tomorrow.

Again, I'm sorry. First time I have ever been late in a swap and I feel like dirt about it.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I suspect the Queen would agree that you are much more soil than dirt Alana! You grow good things, as I can attest. :~)

ok here are a few of the things i got :) all the books were free & I'm going to recover & Give to my Niece for she loves craft books .

lots of craft suplies for her for christmas :) I Gave her allot of the A Flowers. & Zoey took a bunch :)

I got zoey a little garden book also :) gee i know i shouldn't but I Have to go back today they will be lowering prices on much of it so i want to get a few more , so u all have a great day .

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

oh here are the BAGS My dog loves them :) So dose charley my rooster :)
well back late . have a great day

Thumbnail by deejay9

Looks like you hit the jackpot Susie, those are nice buys for sure!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.