Nov Queen "FROGGIES_GIRL"

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Passing On the Crown to
Our New Queen is "Julie " & Here Is Her
Wish List Happy Shopping :)

love fleur de lis items
New Orleans Saints fan
collecting antique items to put on the walls of my new addition to kitchen/dining room
love homemade or store herbal soaps and scrubs OR things to make my own (citrus is favorite scent)
oil burner and oil (love vanilla, berry, and citrus scents)
love dark roast coffee and cappucino mixes; pumpkin spice coffee creamer
I love to bake, crochet, and need Christmas material to make hangings, runners, and table toppers
Love dark chocolate
love old heirloom roses
birdfeeders
gift cards form Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Ebay
anything homemade and from the heart
NOTHING SPICY and NO CANDLES PLEASE; Don't drink Tea
any kind of tropical plant for my new sunroom (really want a red-leaf banana plant, split-leaf philodendron, and giant-leaf pothos)
any kind of hummingbird/butterfly attracting plants or seeds
I want a PEONY! Please!
brass hooks and other plant hangers, chains, etc.
Any kind of Holiday long sleeve tshirt with funny pics or sayings size XL (including Halloween even though the holiday will be before I'm Queen)

Thumbnail by deejay9
Ocean Springs, MS

Thank you, Susie!

your welcome

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Nice crown, Queen-elect Julie!

Ocean Springs, MS

Well, thank you, my dear Turtles! It fits perfectly! :)

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Well how about that. Your Lady Susie is quite the talent!

Ocean Springs, MS

Isn't she the best! ♥

gm ladies not sure what I done special but thank you :)))
its cold & cloudy Here today . going to try to see what I can do about starting on our Xmas swap Love computer searches :))) .

Ocean Springs, MS

Got started on things for the Christmas swap, too! Just a few little things for now!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

All Hail Queen Julie!

2nd that May your day be Blessed with Warmth & Love.
My is very cold :( But the sun is out & I feel great .

Looking forward to LK's visit :) well ev1 be well I will check back in later today .

Ocean Springs, MS

Thank you, my ladies! :)

We are under freeze warning tonight! Crazy! I stopped in for a couple minutes. Halloween party over...On to the baby shower!

BBL when I can relax! ♥

I beez frozen here!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

All Hail Queen Julie. May you enjoy ypur reign as our queen. And don't put me in the dungeon with the spiders and rats

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

All hail Queen Julie!

Ocean Springs, MS

Good evening, my ladies!

Elfie, we beez freezin here too! Much too early in the year!

JKJ, I don't have a dungeon, so you are safe! :)

Hey, Nanny!

Baby shower is over! I would have like to have beheaded my sister, but I didn't want to go to jail. She did not show up to help me decorate... got here an hour early with guests, then left to go get the cake and said, "Don't start the shower without me!" When we were taking pictures, she was behind us trying to make gestures with her hands behind out heads...did not help me clean up! UGH! I just keep telling myself that I did it for my niece, and not for my sister! I did get a "Thank You!" I'm just glad I've made holiday plans without her! It's like she has to be the center of attention! Ok, I'm done!

got my plants covered outside. Supposed to get down to 36 with a light frost. The rest of the week is warmer, so I'll be able to get the plants in the sunroom then.

You all have a good night! ♥

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

All hail to our Queen.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Good morning your Royal Queen,

May your day be filled with sunshine

Court jesters are waiting to bring you my offering..would imagine by Tuesday

Good Morning for the 2nd time lost the 1st post RRRRR.
Ya Know it is Fall when it is so cold inside & Sunny outside & all ya can do is think about Baking Donuts :) Good for the sole But Bad on the waistline . but promised Caroline my Neighbor that I would make her some one day so today is the day :) you can double this for a larger batch but try them before you do I also Dice a few apples then make fritters of these I just drop into hot oil but you can add more Flour & refrigerate for an Hr then roll out & cut with Donut cutter.

well off to get started will be back later today

My famous Potato Donuts

1/2 C. mashed potatoes (made with milk and butter)
1/4 C. sugar
1 slightly beaten egg
1/2 C. sour cream or Buttermilk
1/2 t. Tahitian Vanilla
1 1/2 C. all purpose flour
1/2 t. baking soda
1/4 t. baking powder
1/8 t. salt
sprinkle of nutmeg
Oil for deep frying

Ocean Springs, MS

Hey, Dj! I just love the things you sent me! Very Queenly items! Will post pics soon!

Mmmmm? DJ, those sound so yummy! Even though I'm not that good with yeast recipes, I have tried potato doughnuts before. When I made the glaze, I added a tablespoon of butter. Kids loved them! Just might make some for them next weekend! We have a local bakery called TatoNut and I've never tasted a doughnut as good as theirs!

Good morning to my ladies! I am relaxing this morning with my crochet. Plan to do some pottery platters later. Kids want homemade mac and cheese for dinner with salad on the side. So happy just to take it easy today!

Julie, please post your elf slippers? Would love to see them.

No yeast in these & They are Yummmmy .

Afternoon Queen Froggie!!! Hope your reign as out queen keeps you warm with gifts, thoughts, and hugs.

Ocean Springs, MS

Good evening! Wanted to post pics of the beautiful things Susie sent me! Thank you so much for the gifts!
Prayer plant
aloe vera plant
2 tillansias in glass bowls (so cute! perfect to decorate my indoor fairy garden)
Gardenia Sachets (smell so heavenly)
Indoor Gardening Book (really needed this for info on the sunroom!)
3 foam flower picks (already in my fairy garden)
2 bottles of nail polish in orange and glittery orange (my favorite color) :)
Thanks again, Susie, for making me feel so special!!!!!

LK, here are pics of the elf slippers. Green/yellow are Journee's. Red/green for Caden.

Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl

Nice gifts from Susie!

Love those slippers!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

May your Rein (rain) be peaceful, Froggie.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Lovely gift Julie, this has been a fun swap hasn't it??

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Great gift Julie. I love the slippers.

So cute! love the slippers!

Cute stuff!!

Ocean Springs, MS

Betty, the tote you sent me is BEAUTTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much! My mom was here when I got it and she said she was going to put Elani in it and sneak her home! LOL
I'll post a pic soon!

Thank you, my ladies for all the well wishes! And thank you for the compliments on the slippers. started on Elani's, so now I have Colt, Liam, and Angele still to do. Whew!

Decorated for Thanksgiving today and I love it! I love decorating for the holidays! Also been working on crafts... got super glue all over my fingers, but none are stuck together!

Everyone have a great night! ♥

Ocean Springs, MS

Here is my beautiful tote from Betty! The fabric has candy on it! Betty knows me well. :)

Thumbnail by froggies_girl

Love those colors in the tote Julie!

That is beautiful!!!!

Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, my ladies!

Oh, i love the tote! It will be filled today with the various things I'm crafting! And Susie, your plants are right at home in my sunroom!

I had to order some wool felt for some projects I'm doing and received it yesterday. Two of the sheets were not the colors I wanted, so the seller is sending me replacements. If you need some felt, check out her store http://stores.ebay.com/suppliescreativity?_trksid=p2047675.l2563
Got my order in 3 days! And the felt is 35% wool/65% rayon, so it doesn't bother my allergies!

Have a lot to do today! Which of my ladies are coming to help me? Badcat? Oh, you would have me laughing so much that I wouldn't get anything done! LOL Gotta love ya!

BBL

Beautiful tote, Your Majesty! I wouldn't mind getting one of those myself! Betty you do such lovely work. :)

Runny nose here,, your Magesty, you have a great day!! Ralph is off today,, so nice day of watching tv in bed with my honey!

Thumbnail by

Kris, I love your little ones your making!

Thanks LK. I have decided to open an Etsy store. It is called ElfsArtWorks. I will start posting items for sale in December.

Ocean Springs, MS

Elfie, hope you feel better, but enjoy your time with Ralph. BTW, Queen Julie LOVES those babies! (HINT! HINT!)

Got the sniffles myself today. Elani (poor baby) has a cold, so she might have shared with Nannie! It's ok, I just want her to feel better.

Going back to the craft room! Have glues 3-D snowflakes, cleaned a piece of pottery, made one of Elani's elf slippers, and put the basecoat on my project from Betty. I go from one to the other, as each one (except for the elf slippers) needed time to dry.

Love all my ladies! ♥

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.