finally a couple Blooms in the Basement

Hamilton, OH

Judy
I am now using a carpet knife, to take all the Leaves off my Brugs, after you cut your clippings, you can keep them in a 5 gal. Bucket
using an air stone, to keep the water from smelling bad, you'll be surprized how quickly they root, with oxygen in the water
also you want to change water at least once a week
Hi Charleen

Elizabeth

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

I knew you'd be here. How are you doing Elizabeth???
Hugs and nuzzles....
Charleen and critters
Serendipity blooming in house. Awwwww!! it smelled so good!!!

Thumbnail by ridesredmule
Hamilton, OH

Charleen
I am doing Great, Thank you for asking, I am so glad to see Serendipity Blooming for you, my Thanksgiving Cactus,are Blooming
will post Photo's later, Hugs & Nuzzles Back at ya.
it is Raining today, so I can't go outside, I wanted to show you what my Winter Theme looks like, it's quiet a bit different, also I got another
Fountain, while it was marked down of course, my DD set it up

Elizabeth

I know it is beautiful. I love fountains. Just finished filling mine and it started raining. I am so very happy with the rain....
Looking forward to you pictures....
Charleen

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

me too! love the blooms, Char

Hamilton, OH

I hope everyone, had a Great Thanksgiving, I loved having my Girls & the Grands here, but I am glad all the cleanup is done
now back to getting the House, Ready for Christmas, I did go Black Friday shopping, got some really good Deals

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

these Tree's aren't Brugs, but it goes with the Season, I hope everyone enjoys them, my GK's will love them, when they come over

Elizabeth

Thumbnail by plantlover49
Hamilton, OH

another one

Hamilton, OH

I found a good use for my enclosed back porch

All beautiful!!!!!

I agree. I lost Maya, the big tree somehow.. it rotted at the root ball.. I am so sad.. I thought wow, this is a bad omen, well.. it was. sister is not doing well, I am afraid.

Hamilton, OH

Thank you Ladies
Debra, I am so sorry to hear that your Sister isn't doing well. in the Spring, I might be able to find you a Maya, I have had several that for
some reason or other, I have lost them, but P&C, does really well for me.
do you have P&C? I have some cuttings of that one rooting, if you would like that one in the Spring

Charleen
it's good to hear from you. I hope your Brugs are doing well

Elizabeth

No blooms inhere but some in little greenhouse.
Poor Debra, Prayers, girlfriend.....

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

Isabella is blooming in the basement

Thumbnail by roxxanne
Hamilton, OH

roxxanne
looking good, I am glad to see something Blooming

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

I want to Wish all my DG, Friends a very Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year, I hope it's the Best ever

Elizabeth

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY GARDENING FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

miss you guys.. hope you are all fairing well on this winter night.. er.. morning

Hamilton, OH

Debra
I miss you guys, also, right now it's so cold out, I had my better half, put the garbage cans back in place for me
I hope you're staying warm

Elizabeth

Cold here too but I know not as cold as you all have. Love and hugs to you both.....
Charleen

Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

I miss you all and the beautiful spring thru fall floral blooms that we all love.

Sheri

Spirt horse
Camellia
Pig
Squirrel sniffin daisy
Unicorn

28* want to see what I've been making? got to keep busy and this is better than housework...

Thumbnail by ridesredmule Thumbnail by ridesredmule Thumbnail by ridesredmule Thumbnail by ridesredmule Thumbnail by ridesredmule

Beautiful and cute too. What are you using to form these crotters?

Polymer clay....

you do great work

I love the camelia.. is it polimar also? can u make a morning glory?
it went from 10 to 53 and back down to 29 and still falling in 24 hours. poor things think it is time to wake up. I am wintersowing in between work and family.
no rain or snow here to speak of, supposed to get a little rain this weekend, prolly will be a 100th of an inch as usual.

NO, the camellia is real. What color morning glory??? I can always give it a try...I made a passion vine bloom, so MG ought to be easy....

Thumbnail by ridesredmule Thumbnail by ridesredmule Thumbnail by ridesredmule

you do such great work. So cold today.. how about this mg for a start?

Thumbnail by joeswife

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.