finally a couple Blooms in the Basement

Hamilton, OH

Good Evening, finally some Blooms
here goes, I wish we had smell a vision

Elizabeth

Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49
Hamilton, OH

Good afternoon, finally I have some Flowers I hope everyone else has Blooms

Elizabeth

Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49
Hamilton, OH

here are some more, I stayed up last night to get just the right photo of the night Blooming Cerus, it's fragrant when it first opens

Elizabeth

Brownstown, IN

Very pretty Elizabeth!!

Karen

Hamilton, OH

Karen
I am so glad you got to see what's Blooming, Thank you

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

some more Blooms that I took last night

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

more Blooms, enjoy

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

more Blooms

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

here are some new photos

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

here are some more

Elizabeth

Brownstown, IN

Lots blooming at your house!
Very pretty!!! :)

Hamilton, OH

Karen
Thank you, we have some cooler weather coming over the next few days, hopefully we'll both have tons
of Blooms

Elizabeth

(Judy) Simpsonville, SC(Zone 8a)

About 30 blooms on my first brug, Ecuador Pink. Will post pix later when I'm on my laptop.

Hamilton, OH

Judy
can't wait to see them, I have Angels Exotic Blooming right now, I'll post photo's as soon as I download them
I also have Buds waiting to Bloom

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

finally some Blooms

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

more Blooms

Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49
Hamilton, OH

more photo's

Elizabeth

Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49
Brownstown, IN

Your on a roll girl! Very pretty!!

Karen

Hamilton, OH

Karen
it's good to hear from you, Thank you, I have more that I will post later on

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

after the Rain, here are some new photo's

Elizabeth

Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49
Hamilton, OH

one more

Elizabeth

Thumbnail by plantlover49
Hamilton, OH

more Blooms, finally that wonderful Scents in the air

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

finally a lot of Blooms, the Rain really helped

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

The Rain has done wonders for the Brugs

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

more pix

Hamilton, OH

more pix

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

more

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

last night I waited up to see this Night Blooming Cerus Bloom

Elizabeth

Brownstown, IN

Pretty Blooms Elizabeth!!

Hamilton, OH

Karen
Thank you, it was worth the wait, finally Super Spot Bloomed, also Lizzy

Elizabeth

Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49
Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

Elizabloomsbeth - You always have so many beautiful and breath taking blooms. Thankyou so much for sharing them with us. I have been praying for a NB Cerius for a long time. NOt a single Brug bloom yet. How often do you feed yours, and what do you use???

Sheri

Hamilton, OH

Sheri

Thank you for the nice comments, mostly I use Miracle Grow, I usually feed them once every 3 weeks, I also use 10 10 10 in the bottom of the hole when I put them in the ground
in April, my Best Friend, told me that's what works, it sure does, Thank you Karen
Before it gets cold,cold, I can help you out with the NBC, I started mine from 1 leaf, they are so easy to root, they're also easy to care for in the winter, just
don't over water them

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

what's Blooming this morning

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

more pix,since it's cooled way down

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

finally Flame getting some color, also Superspot getting darker, that's Hazelnut Buttercup in the photo

Elizabeth

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

Wow Elizabeth, You have so much going on in your garden. Your blooms are lovely !!

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Quote from jerodsmom :
Wow Elizabeth, You have so much going on in your garden. Your blooms are lovely !!

I agree! I had to bring my brugs in they were struggling this summer, betty marshall is budded out, and kaitlyn is blooming outside only 4 blooms, but I will take them, your blooms are all gorgeous, Elizabeth. I only have a few brugs now, most of mine failed this summer didn't get them inside fast enough. raining nw, wish I would have some cerus blooming, might be anoither year before I see any.. still no double in this house yet..

Hamilton, OH

Patricia
I am so Glad you got to see my Pix, here is something, that you crossed, I did surgery just to make sure, sure enough I counted 5 skirts, now Klein Lady crossed
with Genevive, has many more Buds, so hopefully they will all open, you have done a wonderfull job with that cross

Elizabeth

Thumbnail by plantlover49
Hamilton, OH

Debra
Kaitlyn, is a Beauty, I had one, I don't know what I did with it, over the next couple weeks, there should be some really good Flushes
I am sorry to hear that yours didn't do well

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

trying out my new Camera, todays Pix of Flame, it's really starting to color up, these are night shot's

Elizabeth

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.