CLOSED: DJ'S SEED ROBIN'S IN FLIGHT PT 3

(Anita) Fort Wayne, IN(Zone 6a)

I hope you feel better soon Ms DJ. I will be giving you as call

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Wanted to let those who wanted JoePye seed know...I cant find my picked seed in the house...wth?!?! I know I have a ton of it in a paper grocery bag - but for the life of me, I cant find it. Now that doesnt create a problem, I just need to go outside and pick some. But I wanted to give you a heads up it will be a few days before I get them out. :)

(Anita) Fort Wayne, IN(Zone 6a)

That's fine Minne. LoL My house is so torn uo I cannot find anything either. LoL Looks like it will be that way for a few more days.

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

stupid thing is, I saw them less than a week ago...I looked for about 45 minutes last night...no beans. My garden fairy must have stolen them. LOL!

San Bernardino, CA(Zone 9a)

How about putting the heads in the bad and then smoching them with the spoon? If I get a water leak in the house my carpet will sprout. I'm so messy still. Even counting seeds I lose half of them. I just thought that if you use a bag made out of something like cheesecloth, you could see the heads better and be able to wash the bag when needed.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

GM ALL just wanted to let ya know i started a new thread for us so pt4

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1236075/
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1236075/

will try to get back in later today . while being under the weather i have lost track of things please everyone sed to the person under your name

ON THIS FORUM do not go by the list in the robins i hear they are all messed up any questions when you get the robins feel
free to call me my # is in the robin .
susie

Concord, NH

oh cant wait pfg im next!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Feel like a slug because I am dropping out of the second robin. :/

I will keep lurking on the thread tho' to get all this heady chat from Steph about how to beat the seed with a rolling pin.

The latest problem and why I figure I have too much on my plate is a major major plumbing problem. Luckily the LL has a homeowner warranty but until they get the part figured out about who is going to pay for what, I am stuck waiting for the phone or doorbell to ring.

I have more seeds for flowers that I have always wanted than I could have ever hoped for - I have really enjoyed participating and will again next year.

Thank you so much Susie - I hope all the good vibes and well wishes take over your body soon.

Loveya.
A.
xox

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

:(

Athens, PA

Oh Amanda - that stinks.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

HA! It does - and I didn't even tell you that it's probably a sewage problem. :D

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

Oh Amanda, too bad! I just sent off the robin you contributed to, not before partaking of some of your bounty. So thank you, and good luck with your problem.

What a treat it is to share in so many harvests! I got things I didn't realize i needed, things I've read about but assumed would be too difficult to find, things that would be really cool in my garden that had never occurred to me before. I can't imagine what more could tempt me in #2-- but I bet I'll find something anyway. As it is, my seed starting resources will be quite strained this spring!

Susie, don't worry, I made a new list in the correct order to send to, and re-numbered the addresses to match. After Gardenseeder/Cris (I emailed Susan about it so she knows what to do), it matches the top of this thread (#4). So everything is fine here, just think about getting well.

Dreaming of spring...

Pam

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Just to keep this updated. The West to East left me on Jan 4th and
got to Wind (Diana) on the 6th. Hope others will post when they
receive and send so Susie won't have to worry.

Cris

ty CRIS I hope i have it updated its as close as i can guess .

IT WOULD Help ALLOT If you all would Please POST HERE When The ROBIN Lands & When It Is BACK IN FLIGHT
you can send me the conf# After you have Put the robin back in the air .
just post to let us all know & then there should be No confusion as to where they are .

well today is our last day of 50's with possible 3-5" of old man winter to hit us tomorrow so off to town to get suplies
well not me but Jim is going in but i need a list , so ya all have a great day .
susie

Mount Laurel, NJ(Zone 7a)

Hi Cris and Susie, I thought we were posting on pt 4 thread now >>> see above Post #8955131

YES SORRY FOR NO LOOKING GO TO PT 4

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.