CLOSED: DJ9'S " WINTER SEED ROBIN " WISH LIST PT 2

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

Maxine,
I feel for you. I have fibro too. Have ad it for about 15+ years. I get in that 'fibro fog' and just can't think straight. I'm taking 90 mg of celebrex a day, and that helps most of the time.. Still have flare ups every once in a while.

Patti

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Mellen YES YES YES You Are in we go back so far & Good to have you with us .
yes you can join the next round I will add you to the list . maybe I Should contact remy :)))
also just list what you have & What you might like

Crit I See you have plant behind some of the wants & Just wanted to be sure you know this ROBIN Is for just seeds I'm Sure you know this Just had to mess with your head this morning :)))

well i have lots of mail this morning so you all have a great day back later .
susie

OH SUSIE ....... don't confuse the BLONDE!!!!! LOL Yes, I had copied and pasted another list, then went back and edited it for the seed trade.

You mean you don't want me putting PLANTS in your seed box??? They were a seed 'once upon a time!' :-))

Hang with us the LIVE PLANT AWAP Starts In APRIL :) HEHE

New Providence, IA(Zone 5a)

thank you, Susie. I will get to my list in a few days. Am heading to parents for the next 4 days. Gonna bake Christmas cookies with one of my sisters.

You do plant swaps, too? Hallelujah! Have been wanting to do that for awhile. Would much rather SEND and receive just plants rather than all the other "stuff" that is sent.

Later.

Oakland, MD

I am interested in the Second round since I got a DMail about it. Thank you for wanting to invite me in on this group. I am new to this website and I am not for sure how things work yet. How does this work if any info will be great.

Thanks,
Jennifer Shipway

Oakland, MD

Seeds I have
Sweet Green Bell Pepper Seeds
Long Slim Cayenne Pepper Seeds
Cantaloupe- Heart of Gold
Watermelon- Sugar Baby
Watermelon- Crimson Sweet
Radish Seeds
Turnip
Collards
Jack O'Lantern Pumpkin seeds lots of trades
Tigger Melon seeds
Honeydew Melon seeds
Sugar Beats

Flower Seeds for Trade
Bachelor Button- Polka Dot mix
Blanket Flower- Red&yellow
Blue Bells-California Blue
Blue Flax
Candytuft-Dwarf Fairy mix
Catchfly-Rose/pink;
Chinese house- Lavender
Dames Rocket-violet
Esperanza
Foxglove-purple/pink
Hollyhock-yellow
Hollyhock-white
Hollyhock-Lavender
Love lies Bleeding
Marigold- Lemon Drop
Marigold- Crackerjack mix
Poppy- Red;Gold;
Primrose- Evening
Ross Mallow- Lavatera Mix
shasta Daisy
Snapdragon- Baby mix;
Zinnia- pink;red;yellow
Virginia stock mix colors

want: It is a long list. I will be happy if i get some of my list.
Allwood pink
Azalea Topiary
Balloon flower
Batflower
Barbara Jackman Clematis, Large-Flowered Clematis
Bellflower
Bleeding heart Vine
Cactus- Blush Holiday
Californian Mock orange
carnations
Christmas Rose
Clivia
Cranesbill-Bloody
Crimson spot rock rose
crown Imperial
Cupflower
Dahia- Fireworks
Delphinium
Dwarf Brunfelsia/yesterday-today-and tomorrow
Everlasting pea, pink Perennial pea
Fuchsia- red, purple, blue, white, violet
Gaillardias- Fanfare
Gardenia- shrub
Gazania- Kontiki stars and stripes
Gladiolus
Golden Cup vine, cup of gold
Hibiscus- Chinese
Honeysuckle
hummingbird vine
Hyacinths
Hydrangea
Impatiens: Envoy violet star, Envoy red, envoy peach butterfly, envoy wine
Indian Azalea, Evergreen Azalea
Iris
Jasmine
Lesser Periwinkle, running myrtle
Lilac
Lilac vine
Lily of the Valley
Lupin
Marigold: Mr. Majestic, vanilla, Mars, Bonanza mix, Janie Harmony,
Melampodium- Melanie
Moss Rose
Mountain Laurel
mums
Nasturtium: Night and Day, Empress of India, tip top Alaska, jewel mix, Black velvet, Tall trailing mix
Nymph Amaryllis-
Peonies
Persian Violet
polyanthus
Poppy: Shirley Double, California Mission Bells, Thai Silk Formula mix, Apricot Chiffon, jelly bean
Portulaca
Primrose- Bumble Bee; Blue Mars
Rhododendron- orange
rose of sharon
Rudbeckia- Cherry Brandy
Salvia: Purple Majesty, Sangria, hot lips,
Silver bush
Snail flower/corkscrew flower
spider Flower
Spider plant
sundrops-pink, double

Sunflower- coca Sun, moonshadow, Velvet Queen, The joker, Cherry rose, Starburst panache, infrared mix, red sun, Ring of Fire, Buttercream, soraya, double dandy, snack mix, Floristan, sunrich lemon, Pacino, Italian white, Prado Red

sweet pea
Sweet William
Trumpet vine- Pink, Vanilla, Violet, Blue
Virginal Mock orange- shrub
Wax Begonia
Wisteria- Double Japanese
zebra Mallow
zinnia: Benary's Giant Series Mix, Aztec sunset, Zowie yellow flame, Whirligig, Swizzle Cherry & ivory, Candy Can mix, Zahara starlight rose,

I am wanting in veg/Fruits
Beans: Romano Gold- Bush; Romano Purpiat-bush; Renegade-bush; Carson-bush; Jade-bush; Venture-bush; nash-bush; Dragon Tongue-bush; Roma II-bush; Royal Burgundy-bush;

Beans (Dry): Yin Yang; Bingo; Statissa; Golden Sunshine; painted lady; sunset; Scarlet Emperor;

Beet- Touchstone gold

Broccoli: Veronica; Apollo;

Carrots: Sugarsnax; Nelson; White satin; Baltimore; Merida;

Cucumbers: Orient Express, Babylon, rocky, fountain, raider, Cool breeze,Aibi, Diamant,

Lettuce- Valmaine, Flashy Trout's Back, Romulus, Green Ice, Tango, pom pom, two star,

Melon- amy, Lambkin, Alvaro, Home run, Moon & Star watermelon, new Queen watermelon, yellow doll watermelon, orchid Sweet watermelon

Mushrooms

onions- Egyptian walking

Peas- Aderman, maestro, canoe, Dakota, serge, super sugar snap,

Pepper Sweet pickle; super heavy weight; black; red; Whitney; Italian sweet;
Hot peppers- Ascent; Holy mole; Pizza pepper;

Pumpkin: Cinderella, Magic Lantern, Goosebumps, lil pump-ke-mon,
Fairytale,

Tomatoes
Amish paste tomatoes
Aurum cherry tomatoes
Azoychka tomatoes
Black & Cherry tomatoes
Black & Red tomatoes
Black pear tomatoes
Black Plum tomatoes
Chocolate Cherry tomatoes
Grandma Marry's paste Tomatoes
Great white tomatoes
Hillbilly tomatoes
Isis Candy Cherry tomatoes
Jersey devil tomatoes
Kellogg's Breakfast tomatoes
Lemon Cherry tomatoes
mini gold cherry tomatoes
orange Cherry tomatoes
orange oxheart tomatoes
Paul Robeson tomatoes
Porter tomatoes
Red pear tomatoes
San Marzano tomatoes
San Marzano Nano tomatoes
San Marzano Redorta tomatoes
sausage tomatoes
snow white Cherry tomatoes
sunray tomatoes
super Italian Paste tomatoes
tigerella tomatoes
Tiny Tim tomatoes
woodle orange tomatoes

Squash- one Ball Squash, Eight ball, tromboncino, Gold Rush, butterstick,
Winter squash- Banana Pink Jumbo, Chirimen, Long Island Cheese, Delicata, Sweet Meat, Buttercup, Fairy, Sugar Hubbard,

Sweet Corn- Honey & Cream; Golden Jubilee; Sugar Dots; Candy Corn; Silver Queen; Sugarpearl; Supersweet Jubilee;
Oramental Corn

Swiss Chard: Golden Chard, Bright lights, fordhook giant, magenta sunset,

This message was edited Dec 28, 2010 12:12 PM

jennifer-i can give you:
salvia-hot lips
spider flower
lily of the valley
hummimgbird vine

would like:
rose mallow
catchfly
esperanza

let me know

Oakland, MD

Sherman
That should like a good trade to me. I will get your seeds out to you.

Jennifer

Oakland, MD

Crit
I can give you:
Basil Italian Large Leaf
Giant Gold Marigold

Would like:
Cypress Vine-Red
Castor Bean

let me know if this is good

JEN DO NOT SEND THE SEEDS NOW ALL YOU DO IS MAKE A LIST OR PUT THE SEEDS THAT KAREN
WANTS IN A ENVY . Sorry for caps keep them till you get the robin & then you will add them to the robin with her name on them . &

jen the robin will be up in your area in a couple weeks so maybe I can add you on the one in flight now . let me
see what i can do. & i will dmail you .

Oakland, MD

deejay I understand now how it works. It seems like it would be fun to do. I will put names on the seeds and keep them until it is time.

Being that the robin is over in your area now I May just let you in after Gardenseeder but not sure yet I have to check on a couple things i did send a dmail to you . so will wait to hear back .
susie

Morrisville, PA(Zone 6b)

Terrific news! I found the seeds I stashed away for the present Robin today. Seems I placed them in an old record cabinet .... For those who requested seeds from me that already received the Robin ... or will have the Robin before me, I will get those seeds sent out to each of you in Monday's mail.

I am planning on purchasing the following seeds .... they are earmarked for two different schools ... so they will not be placed in a Robin unless you request them before I order ... so if you want some .... PLEASE D-MAIL me. I plan to place the order this Wed.

Sunny Smile (F1) (Helianthus annuus)
http://www.johnnyseeds.com/p-6926-sunny-smile-f1.aspx

Teddy Bear (Helianthus annuus)
http://www.johnnyseeds.com/p-5665-teddy-bear.aspx

Sonatina Velvet Red (Solenostemon scutellariodes)
http://www.johnnyseeds.com/p-7561-sonatina-velvet-red.aspx

Sonatina Scarlet Yellow (Solenostemon scutellarioides)
http://www.johnnyseeds.com/p-7559-sonatina-scarlet-yellow.aspx

I will list the seeds I presently have for the present Robin, INCLUDING NEW ADDITIONS, on Monday.

I would like to see my name added to the list for the 2nd Robin's flight.

MARY

This message was edited Dec 18, 2010 4:41 PM

merrymath will add you on the list :)) thank you .
susie

Athens, PA

Jennifer - welcome!

Merrymath - sent you a dmail!

Oakland, MD

Thank you Carolynn22. I will say this group is a lot nicer group then a group that I belong to on yahoo seed trading group and had gave an idea to something like to for that group to do and they just told me that was not aloud in that group. I am thinking to myself that nobody in that groups wants to have any fun. I decided that I was not going to be part of that group anymore and decide that this group and website is so far the best that I have joined. Thanks to all you nice people on here.
Jennifer

this is a fun group with a lot of very nice people. welcome!

If anyone has any Calendula seeds to spare I would greatly appreciate them. ( I mean the bigger ones, not marigolds.)

(Anita) Fort Wayne, IN(Zone 6a)

Welcome Jennifer

Oakland, MD

Thank you Diamond9192002

Welcome Jennifer,
I will put seed in an envelope for you. You can do the same for me.
Thanks for the trade!!!!

Patti

Crit
I can give you:
Basil Italian Large Leaf
Giant Gold Marigold

Would like:
Cypress Vine-Red
Castor Bean

Oakland, MD

crit- I already put your seeds away lol and thank you for welcoming me.
It is nice to be welcomed. I am still having problems with a yahoo group that I joined. I thought I was trying to do something nice I had gave the group the idea about doing something like this the Round Robin to that group and I got people that just said bad things. How can people be that mean I don't know. I guess it does not pay to be nice anymore. Again thanks

sherman99- I put your seeds away also.

GM All Yes we do have a great Group The Robin is in WV right now then going to NH I'm sure many of you are following us on the chat thread for that robin if not then come on over .
link is up -top i believe .
well much to get done today before the new snow so you all have a great day I Will be back about Noon To check back .

susie

Jen
It Is allot of work to try to screen the right people for this type of robin . if you let just anyone in when the robin reaches them They get greedy & Just keep the whole robin Never to be seen again .

Many of you that had not been in my robins before & wanted to join some got rejected for I do check feedback
if there is no feed back you were new I ask for a phone Number ONLY Because We KNOW how INTERNET can go out , Or Snow storm, tornados , & if we Know the robin is on the way to you & You do not answer,
we can reroute the robin till you are able to recieve it .
IT IS ONLY FAIR To the other players .
& I Can say this I Have been way to Trusting in the pass & Lost
3 other robins Many DOLLARS Putting it together < & To Have some one sign Up & Run off with the robin
again , THAT Will be the last . They BETTER Keep Watch Over their Sholder For Ithey will not know when i just might show up :)))

well i have to get my day going I will be back about noon

Oakland, MD

deeJay9 I need the address of the next person on the list under me so that I have it ready for me to send back out when I get it. If you can get that to me that would be great.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Athens, PA

Susie - I cannot beleive you have gone through all of that and are still doing the Robins. I have to hand it to you and you do a wonderful job!

Jennifer - I have been in those yahoos groups before and then some of those other free groups/forums. There always seems to be nastiness in those groups. I don't know why. I don't know if the $19.95 keeps them out or what, but if that is all it takes, then it is a small price to pay in my opinion.

Susie - I had figured I would see the Robin around Christmas. Looks like it should be after that, but for me that is a good thing. I seem to have a lot on my plate right now. Today I need to get to the post office and get the last of my Christmas cookies in the mail. I had decided this year to try all new Christmas cookie recipes and have everyone in the family vote to let me know which ones they like the best.

I cannot believe Christmas is this weekend! Where did the time go?

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Hi Jennifer..I think you'll find that the DG family is full of friendliness. I agree completely with Carolyn about the small price to pay. I think I may have some of your wants, I'll check later on and compare lists to make sure.

Oakland, MD

Carolyn22- I think you are right about price to pay to be honest when I did I only pay for two months just to see if I would like it and to be honest I am going to pay for the year. This group is a lot better then any group that I belong to.

Janaestone- Yes I have found that DG is very friendly. That would be great if you do have some of your wants. let me know if you are interested in any of mine.

Oakland, MD

Crit- I am interested in your Moonflower-Datura-upright white. I have Hollyhocks I can add to your seeds that I already have for you. Let me know if that is ok.

Everett, WA(Zone 8a)

Jennifer,

Welcome to a bunch of nice people! I have these and can send them outside the RR box.
Lupin
Delphinium
Rose of Sharon (White,
right? (Althea) Hibiscus syriacus? Not the red "Texas Star" (Hibiscus coccineus)?
Would you like both? I got them in a trade, then found I won't have a place for them.)

If you let me know whether there are Benary Giant Zinnias left when the box reaces you, I can send some of these if you want them:
Deep Red
Crimson
Orange

I think I can send a few Snow White Cherry tomato seeds (from a group swap).

Are you interested in other Salvias? I have three in enough qty I can share, plus some from trades. Some of those, I would split, if I have enough. Let me know which if any interest you and I'll check. I've read that Salvia seed usually only lasts one year.

HAVE:

Salvia nemerosasylvestris "Amethyst Blue"
- - Perennial 18" tall zone 5
- - Hazzard's 2010

Salvia superba "Violet Queen"
- - Blue-Violet aromatic Perennial 6-12" tall space 24-36"
- - Hazzard's 2010

Salvia transylvanica "Blue Spires"
- - Perennial blue-violet 18-24" tall space18-24"
- - Hazzard's 2010 (small qty)

Received in trades, may be able to split:

Salvia coccinea Scarlet Sage - - Full Sun (part shade?) zone 8-10 Fall 2010 DG RR

Salvia strata ? farinacea? Annual 18-24" tall

Salvia leucantha Mexican Bush Sage - - purple-vilolet or near-white TP full sun

Salvia azurea "Grandiflora" - - Medium Blue P herbaceous Drought Tolerant, full sun

Salvia nemorosa "Sensation Rose" P to z9b full sun, part sh

Salvia sylvestris "Est Friesland"

Pizza Pepper
I think that is a named variety, "not as hot" as some small hot peppers. But if you just want generic small, very red chili peppers with no good ID, suitable for pizza, I have seeds collected from an unamed bag from a fruit stand. They look to me like Japanese Chillis or Thai Chilis - the hottest peppers I have on hand right now. No ID, no germination test yet, maybe they were even F1 hybrids when planted in the field. But I have lots of them!

And lots of big, very mild chili pepper seeds, 6-9" long, 1 -1.7" wide, dark red, labelled "CA" and probably Anaheim Chilis. (Neither was heat-dried, since they were only moderately dry when I got them late this summer. So viability should be good.)

Corey

Oakland, MD

Corey- That is so nice of you. I would love to have what you have said. Yes I would be interested in the Salvia and the Pizza pepper and to be honest any hot pepper seeds. I will email you with my mailing address. Is there anything on my trade list that you would like to have as to a trade. If so let me know.

Jennifer

Everett, WA(Zone 8a)

OK,
Lupin
Delphinium
Rose of Sharon (White)
(probably a few Snow White Cherry tomato seeds)

I'm sure i have 10 seeds of each of these:
- Salvia nemerosasylvestris "Amethyst Blue"
- Salvia superba "Violet Queen"
- Salvia transylvanica "Blue Spires"

Of the other Salvias, unless you have a specific request, I'll see what I have most of and split a few of those (keeping 10 seeds for myself!)

2 peppers for sure: very hot "Thai or japanese Chili" and "CA, probably Anaheim".
Here is what I got recently from trades, if you have a speicifc interest, I can probably split a pkt.

The unusual ones are Thai Bird, Fish and "Peter".
The "Peter Pepper" is late season, so I could pass along that whole pkt.
(I also have a few "Bhut Jolokia" (Naga Ghost Chili) seeds coming in a few weeks, that sound scary.)

Habanero Pepper V V HOT > 30K OP
Thai Bird Pepper V V HOT > 30K 2" green ch red
Cayenne Large Red V V HOT 30K-50K 7" x 1" slim

Arbol de Chili Pepper V HOT 15K-30K
"Peter Pepper" "Penis Pepper" V HOT 5K-30K Late >80 days twisted oblong
Cherry Bomb Pepper HYBRID V HOT 5K-30K
Fish Pepper HOT 5K-30K V HOT 80-90 days gr & wh foliage. fruits ripen from cream w' green stripes to red-gold-orange
Hungarian Hot Wax Banana Pepper HOT 5K-30K yellow ch red cooler climate

Quote from JenniferShipway :
Crit- I am interested in your Moonflower-Datura-upright white. I have Hollyhocks I can add to your seeds that I already have for you. Let me know if that is ok.

Sure Jen..... we can make that happen!

Morrisville, PA(Zone 6b)

Popping in to let you all know there will be a delay in my posting of some of the seeds I will have for the 2nd time around robin. My younger daughter decided to have today be the one for her weekly visit .... we always go out to eat and do a little shopping ..... She left a short time ago ..... and I have to attend to all the frozen food that is now in tubs on patio table on back deck that were not returned to my very old upright freezer when I defrosted it .... 22 yr old grandson left door ajar and it was a winter wonderland in there ....frost 2 inches in some places.

MARY

Had to do that not too long ago. Step son, 16, did it. Said he didn't, but he was the only one that had been in the freezer. Like them because they don't freezer burn the food like a frost free, but what a pain.

Athens, PA

I haven't had that happen yet.... knock wood. I was just in my freezer though so I know it is fine.

Morrisville, PA(Zone 6b)

IMPORTANT, for 2nd time around Robin participants, I NEED TO KNOW TODAY IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING

Dwarf Sunflower, Sunny Smile (F1) (Helianthus annuus)
http://www.johnnyseeds.com/p-6926-sunny-smile-f1.aspx

Dwarf Sunflower, Teddy Bear (Helianthus annuus)
http://www.johnnyseeds.com/p-5665-teddy-bear.aspx

Coleus, Sonatina Velvet Red (Solenostemon scutellariodes)
http://www.johnnyseeds.com/p-7561-sonatina-velvet-red.aspx

Coleus, Sonatina Scarlet Yellow (Solenostemon scutellarioides)
http://www.johnnyseeds.com/p-7559-sonatina-scarlet-yellow.aspx

I am going to also order (I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WANT THE FOLLOWING TODAY

ASTILBE PINK perrenial
http://www.seedsite.eu/images/Foto's/astilbe%20detail.jpg

Potentilla - nepalensis Helen Jane perrenial
http://www.tmseeds.com/product/Potentilla-Nepalensis-Helen-Jane/Sun_Perennial_Seeds

Creeping Thyme, Mother of Thyme, Wild Thyme , Thymus serpyllum
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/74663/

I have for the 2nd round of the ROBIN (harvested fall/2010)

Garlic Chives Seed (Chinese Leeks)
http://www.localharvest.org/garlic-chives-seed-chinese-leeks-C6376?r=fr

Oriental lily seeds (noid)

Azalea Pods (noid)

Gardenia Pods (noid)

Cucumber (straight eight)

Acorn Squash (winter)

MARY

Morrisville, PA(Zone 6b)

For those participating in the 2nd Robin round, I also ordered SUNFLOWER, IRISH EYES
http://www.tmseeds.com/product/Sunflower-seeds-Irish-Eyes/Shop_Garden_Seed_On_Sale

CRIT, I would like some of your Rose Moss-mixed seeds.

JENNIFER, I would like some of your Snapdragon- Baby mix seeds

MARY

A Christmas Wish:

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/preview/flash/pdShell.swf?ihost=http://ak.imgag.com/imgag&brandldrPath=/product/full/el/&cardNum=/product/full/ap/3173936/graphic1

(i posted this on my favorite threads so sorry if you have seen it already today)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.