September Chat Continues

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

That is too bad! She just want give up will she. Hope she gets better soon now that they have her in the hospital and hopefully can treat her better.

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

I hope you are better real soon, too, Terrye!

Charlotte, thanks for the white zinnia seeds.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Glad to Marilyn. You probably missed the picture I posted a month or so ago, but my white zinnia looks just like hunybunch's.

(Phyllis) Osceola, PA(Zone 5b)

Hope you start feeling better Terry
They had to put my DSD in the hosp a few weeks back for it
and she went in on Fri and was out on Monday
hope you have as quick as a recovery as she did...
there's a nasty Bacterial Virus going around here
So far i've managed not to get it but everyone else has..my DH has it now..
it's hard to get rid of...He's already sick so he didn't really need this...

Still raining here...it's abt 40 now....

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Phyllis, send some of that rain down here quick ... oh please, oh please. :-)

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

So sorry to hear that Terrye had to go to the hospital.......sure hope that means she gets better faster! Sending prayers and hugs her way!

Jacksonville, AR

Terrye, Get better soon.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I don't know Terrye, but she was kind enough to invite me to the RU. Wish I could go. I hope she will be better very soon.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I'm back!!! How is Terrye doing? Any news???

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

Just checking in....

Ripley, MS

I just talked to Terrye, she can barely talk, the doctor said they have to get more air into her lungs. She is not sure how he intends to go that--whether he is going to put her on a c-pap--or some kind of breathing treatments. He told her it is a serious pneumonia, not serious enough for her to be in ICU-but has to be taken care of. She said she was doing better until Sat night and it got worse very quickly.
She also has pleurisy in one side of her lungs.
I told her everyone is thinking of her, she has her cell phone if you want to call her, but she can only talk a few minutes without coughing.
I told her we needed to just go ahead and cancel the round up--she does not want to, but said she would make the decision this week end. She just wants to see everybody, I told her I do too, but not at the expense of her health.
Maybe some of the rest of you can assure her that we had rather have her well, than have the RU.
I will call her again tomorrow. She sure sounds rough, but she said she is better today, yesterday she could not get enough breath to talk at all yesterday

Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

We have someone in our family that was in ICU for a week with it, then a regular room for another week. They let her go home, then within 24 hrs. she was back in ICU worse off than she was the first time. I vote it should be postponed and then whenever Terrye feels better - she can decide what she wants to do.

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

I agree Bonnie. Maybe whoever is having the one in the spring, if that's even been decided yet, Terrye can have that one and then the one in the spring can be shifted to the fall.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I agree that Terrye doesn't need to push herself right now. Most important thing is for her to get over it and stay over it. We can always have a RU. Her health is more important.

Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

I'd be worried about a relapse even if she did get better.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Cindy -- How about an October Chat thread?

Nite, nite.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Fiddlesticks ... I think I meant Sandra, how about an October thread? Now that I check, it was she who started this thread, right? I can't even get it straight when I have names written down. Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

I'd better turn in early for sure.

Nite, nite again.

Ripley, MS

It sure is sad to know all our minds are out there just wandering around, isn't it--I will put a new thread up for us,

Ripley, MS

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1133442/
new thread !!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.