SEED ROBIN IN FLIGHT "ROUND 3"

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

nope with francer .. you have a bit still ... lol ...
Also there has been another Florida person added in front of you ... DirtyGirl71... So you have a bit of extra time.
I hope you had a great trip =D

Brandy

Lyles, TN

Mailed Robin to IMZADI today!
Heads up!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

TXAGGIEGAL ----SENT
FANCHER -----SENT
IMZADI----
BSGARDENS-----
DIRTYGIRL-------
YARDQUEEN1948-----
LAZLO
MOMCAT
DIAMOND
DEEJAY9

(Anita) Fort Wayne, IN(Zone 6a)

Hello,

Does anyone have Mexican Sunflower or Joe Pye Weed seeds?

I think I saw a few packs of each in the robin when it left here . Not sure if there is still some in there or not but you can check when it gets to you.

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

I have joe pye if therre is none in the robin.

Ok I will check when it gets to me

IMZADI----
are you aware you are next ??? Peek boo maybe IMZ can let you know if there is any in the robin Now .
hope everyone is haven a cool day . it is 76* going up to 90* + & Muggy Today .
have a great one .
susie

Belton, TX

Joe Pye Weed...several pkts...were in the robin when it left Belton...did not see sunflowers....Ninety would be balmy, Sue!...heat index today is estimated at 107!...just came in from harvesting and I am betting this time they may be right!!!

I Have no room to complain about the heat compared to some of the rest of you , but it is a very hot & Humid today . All the Storms are south of us I Want some rain SO BAD . They look as they will go all around us .

well have to go help my neighbor this evening back later .
susie

Oh & TY For the info maryann

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

ok got box today. aint been on since daughters registration to college has been wens and thurs and couple days next week. will get it out late monday after registration. but its here.

marking a few names off list as werent marked off as gotten them. and do i need to add diamonds name to list as its not on here. thanks Rie

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

Yes please....

yes please ADD Daiamons Name I Thought it had been .
I believe her address is in the exchange .

Anyone have any Bright RED DIANTHUS ??? I Have a few But I Have a huge place to plant them in . so need lots

TXAGGIEGAL ----SENT
FANCHER -----SENT
IMZADI----
BSGARDENS-----
DIRTYGIRL-------
YARDQUEEN1948-----
LAZLO
MOMCAT
DIAMOND
DEEJAY9

hey Brandy getting closer to you are you ready ??????

Thumbnail by deejay9
Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

i have a dianthus mix from my spring garden that has lots of bright red - - - however they are not sorted out. this year i just harvested them all into the same pan . . . have lots of the mix if you want it put into the Robin when it lands here

sure when they bloom for me i can sort :) Thank you
susie

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

i saw a pack of sunflower seeds when i glanced in it. dont know what kind yet as havent had brain power yet to actually go through it yet. run down from college orientation week. hehe

uh oh ... I'm next ... I'm adding packs of lots per baggy ... that way there is enough / possibly enough for those who want to do some pinching ... also I found seeds on sale paid 3 cents for each pack ... I'll be adding some of them to the box ... I there are 2 packs of Dianthus mixes in there Susie. They both have different reds ... some white w red and some pink with reds ... I'll set those aside for you if you'd like.

Have a great weekend everyone.

GM All Yes Brandy you are next can't stay long we are in for some storms this afternoon so i have a few plants to get into the ground.

But yes I would love any Or all types of dianthus , Daylily seeds if not STELLAS. Or Kwanso's .
Painted daisies , cosmos .

Rudbeckias cappuccino ,cherry brandy, maya,Denver Daisy ,Solar Eclipse, tiger eye , I Have most the others

anyone have a digitalis called obscura or Pams choice Love a few seeds if you have .

coreopsis ---redshift, autumn sun, sweet dreams,heavens gate

that is it for Now :) HEHEHE

I just picked some black eyed stella seeds ... lol ... gonna try them out to see if they are viable.
Cosmos ... I have tons of those ... Rudbeckias ... I have a mix and They are all seed heads ... I don't have the patience to seperate the seeds from the chaffe. Plus they are no longer named they are all now mostly hybrids that the bees have created... lol I'll get some of the above for ya & put them in an envie for ya ...

If anyone after me is looking for things please list them now so If I have it I can add it for ya =D

Have fun outside Susie!

Thanks Brandy I Look forward to a very colorful garden next year :))) .
off to enjoy strawberry short cake you all have a great evening :)

susie

mmm strawberry shortcake...mmm

diamond ... i will have mexican sunflowers ... i just have to pick the seed heads off the plants... i've been meaning to do it for the past day or 2 ... lol. I guess I have a reason to now...lol. I'll try to get the seeds off the seed heads asap. if u prefer seed heads... i can send those also.

I'll have to upload pics of the sunflower mexican sunflower wall...lol

have a great day everyone.

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

either is fine by me...you know how I am with orphans ~LOL~

DirtyGrl ... do you want mexican's? I'll pack some up for you...

I need to get out side before it gets blazing hot and start collecting them ... .lol

IF You All will take some time to clean the seeds from shafe that would really help the robin allot to keep it looking nice & People will be much happier to take & try the seeds .

So Please try your best to clean them the best you can .

Out of all the seeds I have planted from the last robin maybe 1/4th has been growing I had some that said foxglove & I have shoo fly growing all over the area right now . so what gives with that .???

So will you all take time to mark & Lable your packs CORRECTLY .

well the SC Was DE_LUS_CIOUs :))))
well just got home & I have a few things to get done around here you all have a fun day .
HAPPY GARDENING

susie

Here is my sunflower/Mexican sunflower wall going 1/4 of the way across my front yard ... I got several seed heads off of the Mexicans today , there should be more tommorow. I will try to get the seeds off the seed heads later today so speak now if ya want any! =D

Thumbnail by bsgardens
Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

will sunflowers hurt the cows??? or will they even bother them??

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

Ok i apologize will be tommorow before get sent out. Hubby got hurt at work today and didnt get to post office. will get it tommorow I promise after he goes sees doc to get cast.

I am truely sorry always get stuff out on time and returned. I feel bad but couldnt be helped. hugs all its ready to go .

what is it with hubby's hurting themselves today? mine hurt his back and couldn't move.

i don't know if the mexican sunflowers will hurt cows or not.

thats fine with me if ya mail them late...lol i still am pakaging up seeds.

Susie, is there still a 4 pack limit to put in of one particular type?

well if there is already the same seeds in the robin already then yes .
But if there is none in there at all then 5-6 pks will be fine .
just got home from BINGO & I;m Tired out from yelling BINGO :)) HEHE Only 3 times but was a fun nite :)
Good Nite All
susie

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

OMG, hubbys hurt today has been a H@ll of a day for us......business pain tho, not personal injury!!!

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

just isnt a good start to the week.

Gm to all Little cloudy today chances of rain sure hope so . anyone have any of these seeds .
Boltonia pink
Blackberry lilies speckled ones well off to go meet with friends this morning so you all have a great day .
susie

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

G'morning! Doing the happy dance this mornin' cause we're on the way to pick up the boat! YIPPY! (had it in for service). I just hope the Robin doesn't land while I'm out makin' waves! *HE HE HE*

just let us know when your hitting the waves so we can redirect the robin :) it should be landing in your sea port sometime next week . so please keep touch .

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

Won't be till weekend...day trip only for now...but want to soon take a trip to Key West...only 200 (something) nautical miles.

gm all... just came in from playing in my neighbors yard. i need to get a truck load of mulch. i'm planning on pumpkins ... gotta start them this week if i want pumpkins for halloween and thanksgiving. maybe some squash and peppers too .. now only if chocolate could be picked off a bush or a tree ...lol

i don't have any of those seeds. i had a bunch from a trade several months ago and only 1/8 th of them germinated.

Hi all! BS I will take seeds however you package them for me. Make it easy on yourself. Your wall of Mexican Sunflowers look like what I'm hoping for. I have an easement in back of my pproperty. For some strange reason, I always end up with trash and tree branches back there. So I'm planning to plant a few things back there. Either it will remind neighbors that I have to care for the easement or it will hide it so they forget it's there. LoL

lol... diamond... i have packaged up cleaned seeds for u And dirtygirl and i think susie said she wanted some of the mexican sunflowers. then there are 3 more packs of them. each pack has at least 50 roughly in them. i love these plants ... they can get 7 foot tall and about 3 to 4 foot wide. lol...
i actually gotten into a fight w several butterflies yesterday trying to get to the seed heads. boy was that freaky...i've never been attacked by a butterfly before...lol it tickles...lmao..

anyone else want any mexican sunflowers?

there is a big pack of commercial blue mg seeds ... i took a bunch of small packs and put them all in the big pack.

so far i have 32 packs to put in.

have a great afternoon everyone

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

I need catmint if anyone has it...or something else to keep friends cat outta the good plants.

is cat mint ... cat nip?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.