SEED ROBIN IN FLIGHT "ROUND 3"

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

ok ... so I should figure for at least a flat ragte box in priceing ... lol ... plus delivery confirmation ... as a just incase ... I know you can get the delivery confirmation for free if done on line through the USPS site without having to pay extra with priority & or flat rate box ... I'm just having major issues with their site and the ignorance of their online technical support ... grr ... long story ... lol

Also if you sign up online at USPS site you can get a variety pack of boxes for free ... that they will ship for free to your door step.

ok so who has the box now and how much time do I have to start packaging up seeds ... lol =D

HAve a great weekend everyone ...

Brandy

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

THE BOX IS AT CZ'S & WIATING FOR THE VEGGIES THAT CRIS FORGOT TO PUT INTO THE ROBIN SO SENT THEM LATER , SO CZ WILL PROBLE HAVE THE ROBIN TILL TUESDAY & THEN SEND IT OUT BEING THERE IS NO MAIL MONDAY .

JAR617-------REC'D---SENT
KOBWEBZ---REC'D---SENT
ROCKGARDE---REC'D---SENT
CRIS316--REC'D ---SENT
CZIMMERMAN00---REC'D WAITING
FANCHER
IMZADI
BSGARDENS
YARDQUEEN1948
TXAGGIEGAL
LAZLO
MOMCAT

Oh that means I have about a week? lol ... I better get on the ball ... lol ..

I have seeds picked just not seperated from the chaffe ...
Anyone want any lance leaf coreopsis or Rudbeckia mix seed heads or Klondike Cosmos? 4 O'clock mix, Kumquat seeds or Tangerine seeds? Liriope 'Big Blue' seeds?

PLMK so, I can get them together for ya ... d-mail me ... I'll be adding more to this list ... oh castor beans mix ... red & green ... Kenaf Hibiscus (Indian Hemp) ...

I'll be prepared ... lol ... I hope ...

IT WILL BE ABOUT 2-3 WKS BRANDY SO YOU HAVE TIME :)))

Elk Horn, KY

the seed robin went in flight yesterday actually. a bit lighter maybe!

SO YOU GOT THE BOX OF VEGGIES SEEDS THEN ??? THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE .

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Suzie,

Does it still look like it will get to me after the 12th? I am thinking so, but I don't know how long each person is supposed to keep it. They seem to be getting it out fast, but I still figure the soonest it can get here is the 12th if everyone was playing "hot potato!"

JAR617-------REC'D---SENT
KOBWEBZ---REC'D---SENT
ROCKGARDE---REC'D---SENT
CRIS316--REC'D ---SENT

CZIMMERMAN00---REC'D ---SENT BUT NO RECORD OF THE CONF#
CINDY DID YOU USE THE ONE IN THE ROBIN OR ONE OF YOURS ???

FANCHER --REC /BY TUESDAY JULY 6TH
IMZADI--REC / BY JULY 12 TH
BSGARDENSREC BY / JULY 16TH
YARDQUEEN1948 REC BY JULY 21ST GUESSING
TXAGGIEGAL
LAZLO
MOMCAT

Hey YardQueen if it gets here early ... If its not too long & if its ok with Susie I'll take my time this time around with it ... =D

Brandy

WE HAVE ALWAYS SET THE LIMIT AS 3 DAYS Not counting the day you get it . usually you can get through it in a day but i do allow the extra day if needed .

Yard I Think the Robin should be about to land when you get back but PLEASE Let me know when you get home .
If I see it might be going to you about the 12 th I will rerout him till you get home .sound ok to you ???
Promise not to leave you out of this :)))

Elk Horn, KY

thats weird. it ought to be showing because i used the confirmation number that was in the robin. hope its all ok?

did you send to fancher ??? or someone else ????

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

Is it too late to get in on the Seed Robin??

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy 4th to all RR seed addicts

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Suzie,

That sounds find to me. I will be home the 12th for sure as that is the date of my plane ticket.

I will let you know as soon as I am home

We have an addon Dirtygirl When the robin gets to Bsgardens it will go down to you when brandy is done .
you will then send to YARDQUEEN

DIRTYGIRL
YARDQUEEN1948
TXAGGIEGAL
LAZLO
MOMCAT
DIAMOND
DEEJAY9

This message was edited Jul 4, 2010 3:24 PM

Happy 4th everyone!!

Hey DirtyGirl!! Welcome to the seed madness!!

Susie don't worry about sending me Dirtygirls addy ... lol ... I already have it ... =D

Have fun all ...

Brandy

OK THANK YOU you should see the blooms on MING :) ??
The name faded RRRRRRR & Memory went south like all my ??? :(

Morrisville, PA(Zone 6b)

Can I join? I have freshly harvested Sweet William seeds also freskly harvested Wave Petunia seeds.

Hi Merrymath Can you save them for our winter robin that will be starting fresh in about DEC OR JAN .
Know You will Enjoy That one For there will be MANY MANY TYPES OF SEEDS .

DIRTYGIRL
YARDQUEEN1948
TXAGGIEGAL
LAZLO
MOMCAT
DIAMOND
DEEJAY9

Morrisville, PA(Zone 6b)

I was looking for seeds to be sown this summer for next year's blooms. I know that now is the time for those in the north east to sow sweet william for blooms in late spring of next year.

I recently retired (May 1). Gardening is my new main hobby. I think this year I have spent over $1000 on plants and gardening materials. Then my 1995 Taurus demanded attention .... new tires alll around then new strunts .... then motor mount replaced and a new battery ..... welll yesterday car would not start ... dead battery .... called the place that replaced the battery and motor mount ....they told me to have battery jumped and bring it in ..... when they looked at my car they informrd me that the alternator needed replacement (cost:$288 plus sales tax ... but guarenteed for life)/ Car is presently in shop ..... supposed to be done sometime early afternoon tomorrow.

So I going to cut back on money spent on my new hobby. I shall be collecting seeds from many of my plants!

well then possible i can have it sent to you at end of the robin Please send me your address it may be end of July before it gets to you . but your welcome to join at the end if you like .

just let me know
susie

Elk Horn, KY

im pretty certain i sent to fancher, but maybe i messed up and got the wrong slip? im going to look for my confirmation number slip and check up on it.

SURE WOOD HELP IF YOU Can Do So .
thank you
susie

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Brandy !! OMG woman I just now opened your
envy to me & its stuffed with all kinds of lovely seeds
that I Don't have Any of. Can't wait to fall plant some
of them.

Merry, take a look at my "have list" & let me know
if there is anything there you're interested in.
Also if wanting something in particular ask away I have
lots of goodies tucked away that aren't on the list.
Understand about the car thing. My little trooper
goes in the shop next week. Since she's an old
volvo I Know its gonna be expensive.

WELL LETS HOPE THE ROBIN WILL LAND TODAY & We will Know who has it :) Well way in the 90's here today so not going to be in the garden Have to go get my lisences plate tags today so you all have a great day & Stay COOL .

susie

Elk Horn, KY

txaggiegal, heads up! i got mixed up and sent the robin to you. sorry everyone!! hope i didnt ruin it!!!

yep that is what you did alright :))) conf Confirms it is there So AGGIE Will be sending it to FRANCHER
So We can Get it back on track Ok . ??

Please On The Info Sheet As You Mail it to the next STOP Will you Cross off the name you send to . & Be sure to check who is next on the list I Just don't want anyone to be left out of the robin .

So Here we are right now the ROBIN Landed In TX so aggie can send to FANCHER when she has had a chance to go through it I Hope she's home to receive it :)))))

TXAGGIEGAL JULY 6th
FANCHER --
IMZADI--REC /
BSGARDENSREC BY /
DIRTYGIRL
YARDQUEEN1948
LAZLO
MOMCAT
DIAMOND
DEEJAY9

Belton, TX

I'm ready to catch when it lands...no mail yet today...no problem with the order change. Thanks, MaryAnn

Belton, TX

The package arrived safe and sound...I will keep you posted when it goes out. MaryAnn

Lyles, TN

I'm next! I can't wait.

YUP YUP You Are Next He Just got off track of the flight plan a bit But will be back up your way soon :)))

Please Feel free to take out what you want to try & If You take 10 pks do not worry about putting 10 back So ON & SO Forth But If you have any fresh seeds from your Gardens we would liove to try them .
I will have Loads & Loads of New seeds come fall for the winter robin . got to share this with you here .

her is a pictur of a rubeckia Blackeye sunan ??? I Believe or maybe a blanket flower anyway look at the one next to it & They are on the same plant will share another picture of just the dbl / triple :) it is so cool .

Thumbnail by deejay9

here is a better close up All the others are like the flat one . & These are from seeds of last years plants .
that reseeded

Thumbnail by deejay9
Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

gonna have to start looking into what's best for my 'winter' garden so I can get in on the next Seed Robin

Lyles, TN

So pretty! You are a treasure. Don't you just love the surprises? I have a few seeds from my garden -- white marigold, bee balm (a few types), lavender...some heirloom vegetable seeds...
Just been gardening about 2 yrs so I can definitely benefit more than contribute! Last time I had verbena, vegys and something else i can't remember now. The robin may be a little lighter after my stop.

Belton, TX

The 'Robin' is in flight again...heads up, Fancher...it is headed your way.

Confirmation #0309 3220 0000 9690 3910.....

thank you maryann for our up-date .

Lyles, TN

The Robin landed yesterday....I'm going through box now. :~)

ok thank you for the up-date hope everyone is staying cool .
will be away from the computor till about late Tuesday even > Going to Ny for an fast trip.
tell ya all about it when i get back :)

susie

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Susie,

I'm home now. Where's the robin now? With BSGARDENS?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.