SEED ROBIN IN FLIGHT "ROUND 3"

Elk Horn, KY

robin's back in flight! yay! will be watching for it.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

ok now is it going to kobwebz next? i got lost here somehow. just so i know where i am on the list.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

JAR/JULIES HAS IT RIGHT NOW & SHE WILL POST WHEN IT IS READY TO GO BACK IN FLIGHT TO KOBWEBZ I THINK .
HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

Duh, you guys! The flight list is at the top of the page. I know I'm after kobwebz... and expecting it mid to late next week... just a guess.

Dellroy, OH(Zone 6b)

I am going through it now! WOW so much is there...and luckily some of the things I wanted to share are not in there so that is good. I have appointments tomorrow but will send it out Saturday morning.
Susie, thanks for my wonderful package..it was a pleasant surprise!

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Cris ... I have been slacking ... your package should be out tommorow or monday ... Saturday I'm going to a nursery going out of business sale!!! If there is anything else you are looking for let me know ... d-mail me ... I think I have everything together... O kist need to find where I put it ... this week has been weird ... I keep setting things down and they dissappear! grrr ... I will also be checking out peoples want lists over the next few weeks ... as I go through my seeds ...

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Brandy,
Whenever is fine. Find out today if I have jury duty next week. Have
been trying to get all my ducks in a row if I do & this week has passed
like a whirlwind!
2 people ahead of me on the list so hopefully it won't land here til next
weekend. Heading up an event for the local TNR group this weekend
& going through the stuff to inventory for the table. I'm feeling a bit
overwhelmed by it all.

JULIE Just checking to ask if you got the Robin back in the air Friday ???? or not Please let us Know ok .

Just Heard from Julie she said the robin is in flight as of this morning . on the way to Kobwebz .

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

I am anxiously awaiting its arrival, will let you know when I get it. Annette

June 14, 2010, 9:10 pm, WARRENDALE, PA 15086 getting close to you :)))

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

should be in the mail, lwt you know when I pick it up. Annette

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

Picked up at P.O. this am wow!!!!!!!!!! Will post when it goes out. Annette

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Anticipation is killing me!

thank you for posting annette have fun waddling :)))

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

The robin is on it's way to rockgardener. Enjoy, Annette

WOW THAT WAS QUICK HOPE YOU FOUND SOME GOODIES :)

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

Took about 2 hours to go through, including googling a bunch of them to see if they would work in my zone, did it during nap time for the little ones in my day care.I did indeed find some goodies,, took out 21 put in 28, everything that I put in, was different then what was already in there. Thabnks again Susie for doing this. Annette

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

Just when I had resigned to thinking I wouldn't get it until next monday at the soonest. Well I know it's gonna take me a little bit longer than Annette, but I'll try to be quick cause I know Cris is dying of anticipation to get her hands on this box.

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

Hope to get the box today, we'll see. I'll be out most of the afternoon, but the mail usually arrives late morning.

Susie, could you do a track & cofirm status as I don't have a tracking# for the box. Thanks.

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Didn't mean to rush you Gerry. Whenever you get it
out is just fine. Thought my daughter was arriving this
coming week and its the following.

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

Was just joking, Cris. You seemed so exited to get your hands on the box... just had to tease you about it.

Anyway, I did get the box today. But I've only just settled down with it and am going through it now. I don't expect to get it out tomorrow cause the PO closes early on saturday, so it should be going out monday morn. I'll keep you posted. Lots of stuff in the box... bigger then ever.

GM all
well i feel pretty good this morning Surgery went well . have to lay low for a couple days yet so good time to
get some rest :)

Brandy I have another new Bloom on my Ming toy :) HE's Going to go right into the front garden when I can get out there to plant Him . Hes still in the pot seem to like it there right now :)
THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH ME :)

Cris did you say you was going to be gone ?? WE CAN REROUTE IT BACK TO YOU JUST LMK.

JAR617-------REC'D---SENT
KOBWEBZ---REC'D---SENT
ROCKGARDE---REC'D
CRIS316
CZIMMERMAN00
FANCHER
IMZADI
BSGARDENS
YARDQUEEN1948
TXAGGIEGAL
LAZLO
MOMCAT

wishing you all a safe weekend

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Nope, not going anywhere Susie.
Was on call for Jury duty and then my daughter
was going to visit but she has
postponed that for another couple of weeks.
I'm ready & waiting :)

Ok for it is not a problem to send it back around to anyone that is going to be away so if anyone may be away let us know . Looks as you might have it by Wed :)) Hope you have a pot of coffee & Your K-Table ready :)

feeling great & Sun IS Shining So Going To Take my Coffee out side & walk the Gardens :) You all have a great day
susie

Lyles, TN

I'm here! Can't Wait!!

is cz here watching :))

(Anita) Fort Wayne, IN(Zone 6a)

Hi Ladies!!!

I have seeds to share may I join the Round Robin?

hI ANITA i CAN ADD YOU AT THE END OF THE ROBIN WILL BE GONE TODAY BUT WILL GET BACK WITH YOU THIS EVENING .
SUSIE

Sounds good! I will post my list of seeds. I will have to update tomorrow.

Does anyone have plumeria, calypso peppers, wisteria or any tropical plant seeds?

Cris I'm mailing out your package tommorow ... I added a few things ... they are small but I figured I had extra babies I'd go ahead and throuw them in ... lol

If anyone is looking for anything ... Please let me know now ... those who are before me ... I am mailing stuff out tommorow...

Anita - I have Wisteria plants and the seeds are 20 foot up a tree that I can't reach them ... lol ... Wisteria is actually a pain in my hiney! Its everywhere ... the orginal owners back in 1949 planted them on the property and they are running rampid! I'm always cutting it back pulling it up and throwing it out! Are you looking for like canna seeds I have more than I know what to do with ... I have been mixing them all up they are all in a coffee container ... and what do you consider tropical ... lol My Plumie hasn't seeded ... but of course this is my first year with plumies its flowering right now... so I'll just have to wait n see if it goes to seed ...

Is there a forum/thread for our wish / want lists?

I consider tropical plants any plants that are usually a perennial for zone 8 and higher, cannas, musa, ee, ginger,plumeria, etc.

Elk Horn, KY

hi! didnt get to go on here for the last few days, as we were in maryland for my sister-in-law's wedding. wow! didnt expect the robin to fly this fast! might have missed out! will be keeping an eye out for it. enjoy chris!!

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

Just a quick note... the package will be going out today, just not sure if it will be this morning or afternoon. I'll update when it's in flight. I'm done with it... just have to take care of few things like watering all my plants before they die. It's been a hot few days and they keep telling us to expect thundershowers but none yet... can't wait any longer.

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Susie,

I will be gone July 7-12. If it looks like it would come to me in that time frame you could put me down for last.

Carol

OK CAROL thank you we will keep watch of that when it gets to bsgardens we should know as for the date or close to :) I'm sure you will be back in time . the way it is going :)

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Brandy I will certainly look for your package.
Apparently I will be waiting for the BIG BOX as well :)

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

Hey all... sorry to keep you waiting. Box went out this afternoon... should arrive for Cris either wednesday or thurs... maybe a fraction lighter. Didn't add much and took small amounts from a of number of items. So overall the selection hasn't changed much and the pickin' is still excellent. Lots of stuff I didn't see last time. Did a little organizing since I had an extra day with it, hope you like it.

I have fresh gaillardia seeds if anyone is interested I can make an envy for you as soon as they dry out.

cris u have postal mail =D

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.