January Weather - Part # 2

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

The polar bear was active, so he was a big hit with everyone.

Thumbnail by Kelli
Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Might have rain tonight to next 2 days oh don't want get muddy again!

Juju got all muddy and Rusty's all legs muddy, too! Oh geez! I gave Juju warm bath and dry up quickly with my hair blower! Then next Rusty, I put him in garage that I has to clean his paws and his hind legs! What a big messy that Rusty playing with Juju that she got all muddy from Rusty's paws! lol....

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

For anyone wanting to help Haiti go to www.missionofhopehaiti.org. They have a hospital down there that being used as the replacement for the one that collasped. They desperately need medical supplies since it will be several days before the hospital ship can reach them. It's a very slow moving ship. :~( I will try to get more info tomorrow.

I also found out this morning that my former boss and his wife are fine. That was a big relief for me this morning. :~)

Currently 41* and partly cloudy. The temps felt goooood!!! LOL

Here's another organization that will accept donations: http://www.hearttoheart.org/

(Zone 5a)

My day turned out kind of like Celias yesterday ......... the interview went pretty well ....... except she doesn't really have anything for me and she told me she wasn't very optimistic about finding a part-time position ........ so I was kind of disappointed ...... Then I managed to sprain my ancle this afternoon ......... and a bit later burned my hand ....... I've been cooling it now for 7 hours and it still hurts ....... so I'm still awake. Need to get up early tomorrow - it's Hildur Eva's birthday.

Sorry for not commenting but I'm typing with one hand and it takes a while ;-)

Have a good night!

Rann

(Zone 7a)

Hugs coming out o you, Rann! (((((hug)))))

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Happy Birthday! Hildur Eva.
Have a Great Day!
Bernie

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Oh, Rann, I am so sorry about your ankle and your hand--hope they are both better soon!! I'm disappointed right along with you that the job interview didn't end up with a job for you. Prayers will continue. Big hugs!! and tell Hildur Eva "Happy Birthday" for us!
Kelli: good photos of the zoo animals. Koalas exist to sleep and then to eat eucalyptus! LOL Pandas are such cute creatures!
Rusty, I keep a big towel by the back door to dry off Friday's paws when the weather is wet.
Pepper: glad your friends are okay--thanks for the links.

I just took Friday outside. It is currently 34F on my back porch and clear skies--stars are shining brightly.

Thumbnail by marsue
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

HAPPY Birthday! Hildur Eva!

Ric & Robyn

Thumbnail by henryr10
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Rann sorry to hear about you're day going so badly.
Hope you heal quickly!

EXCELLENT shots at the Zoo Kelli!
We got there just as they were bringing the Pandas out so we actually did see a little movement from them.
I've actually seen Koalas in a Nocturnal House so you get to see them in action....
their metabolisms are so slow there's not much difference between sleeping and active...lol!

Rusty you have our sympathy on the muddy dogs!
Now w/ the boardwalk and mulched paths it's a thing of the past.
But believe me all our years w/ muddy Collies .... the not so fun part of owning them...;-)

40's tomorrow! Yay!

Ric

Quoting:
their metabolisms are so slow there's not much difference between sleeping and active

I can relate.

BTW, we got 0.2 inch of rain this morning.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

LOL!
You at least walk a bit..... ;-)

Well we tried a Video at YouTube...
It, unfortunately, was shot w/ the Zoom Extender on.... so there's a keyhole affect.
But it was a new camera and we didn't know....
It's the People Mover at the SD Zoo...
Doesn't show much but it does give you an idea of the altitude changes there.
We learned early... walk down.... ride up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RC1tBa-ENE

Ric

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Good Morning! Happy Birthday! Hildur Eva!
Well, We may get flooded out today! We had a high of 38 yesterday, but I guess it was going straight in the ground, because there wasn't much run-off. Today we're supposed to get much warmer & the ground won't be able to keep up!
Partly Cloudy: 25°F
Feels like: 21°F
Barometer: 30.2 in
Dewpoint: 14°
Humidity: 63%
Visibility: 10 miles
Precip in last hr: NA
Precip last 24 hrs: NA
Wind: 3 mph W
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
UV Index: 0 Low
We're gonna get some more nasty weather on Sat. Sleet! (just give me more snow!)

Rann, sorry about the job. :( But there's something I learned a long time ago. 'Good things come to those who wait'. So have patience & you will perservere! ;) Persistance always helps, too.
Kiska, Sorry I made you homesick! Have a safe trip today...you will be home shortly! ;)
Pepper, Glad your old boss is OK & thanks for the links.
Ric! LOL! You gave me 'tunnel vision'! :D Great angle, tho. Many ways of travel... I love zoos & Aquariums (doh). Our fish in the pond are still alive, but the is an O2 problem...Our DO meter is reading 14! Way too high! Never had that problem w/trout. (always the opposite in the summer months) Hopefully the ice will melt off & release some of the DO.
Mau, I'm assuming you have a leash law there...you certainly seem to get a good work-out taking Friday out side to do his 'thang'. :)
Celia, Glad your day was much better! Sounds like you kept rather busy! ;)
Marylyn! Bunny's at the zoo...a pass no less! Sounds like loads of fun! ;)
Kelli, Glad you got out to the zoo...Great Shots! Thanks! :D (but isn't that gorilla an orangatan?)
Adina, What a cute 'belly' pic! :D

Well, need to get 'crackin'...
Have a Great Day! All!
Joey

(Zone 5a)

Good morning!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes for Hildur Eva - I'll pass them on when she gets home from school. And thanks for the words of encouragement ...... I really needed that :-) I haven't given up hope yet! :-) Just hate the uncertainty.

It's still mild, currently 41°F / 5°C (feels like 34°F /1 °C), partly cloudy and SE breeze at 12 mph/ 19 km/h. Humidity 76%. Sunrise was at 10:57 and sunset will be at 4:17.

Kelli - great photos from the zoo. Those Koalas are very cute and cuddly ..... but they're not really exciting to watch, kind of like watching grass grow! lol I think I saw one make a slight movement once, but not sure if I remember that correctly .... I agree with Joey, that gorilla looks an awful lot like an orangutan ;-)

Rusty and Mau - such cute puppy faces :-)

The birthday girl is home so I'm going to give her some undivided attention ;-)

Have a good day!

Rann

ps. yet another one from the Elliðaá river ... must be a nice fishing (salmon) spot during summer ..... (keep in mind this is well within the Reykjavík city limits)

Thumbnail by rannveig
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Kelli; LOL about relating to the koalas!
Yep, I definitely believe that is an orangutan!
Joey: I hope you don't get too wet over there! We have a 20% chance of rain today and it goes up on Saturday to 40%o. Yes, we do have a leash law here and even if we didn't, I live on a very busy street. Friday would be in great danger of being "smashed" by a car if he was allowed to run loose. :o((
Ric: I'll check out that video when I finish posting here.
Rann: I'm sure Hildur Eva will appreciate the quality time with you and that you will see to it that she has a good birthday celebration! Give her a Happy
Birthday hug from us!!
edited to add: they just changed our rain chances from 40% to 20% on Saturday.

Current conditions as of 7:55 AM CST
Cloudy Feels Like: 37 °F
Barometer: 30.22 in and rising
Humidity: 72 %
Visibility: 10 mi
Dewpoint: 28 °F
Wind: CALM
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM

We are heading for a high of 50F. :o))

This message was edited Jan 14, 2010 8:31 AM

(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday, Hildur Eva!!! ^_^

28.5 °F with 36º for the high. We had a "skiff" of snow overnight.
Mostly Cloudy
Windchill: 28 °F
Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 25 °F
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph
Pressure: 30.33 in (Rising)
Visibility: 3.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 1300 ft
Mostly Cloudy 6500 ft
Mostly Cloudy 9000 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 4383 ft

Cilantro seedlings.

Thumbnail by kwanjin
(Zone 7a)

Quote from Kelli :
Someone said that koalas spend 23 hours a day sleeping. What is the point of existing if you have to sleep that much?

Ask any teenager the same thing? Or a cat...

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Yep--teens and cats--very much like koalas! LOL You grow your own cilantro? Nice!!!

Ric: I viewed your video-- brought back memories of when we were there in 1993. I was very much impressed by all the lush vegetation--even more so than the animals that were in the zoo.

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

Look at this, we're above freezing!!

41.0 °F
Mostly Cloudy
Windchill: 41 °F
Humidity: 23%
Dew Point: 6 °F
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph
Pressure: 29.57 in (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
Clouds:
Scattered Clouds 4500 ft
Mostly Cloudy 9000 ft
Mostly Cloudy 25000 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 600 ft

I'm pretty sure my job's secure, I can't worry about it at this point in time, just going through the motions. Dave went to unemployment yesterday and he's going to be getting $441.00 a week for 7 months, seems like unemployment benefits used to last longer than that.

I'm behind and don't know what's going on, and we're going to have a meeting soon, so I've got to go. I'll chat with ya'll later!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Joey can you take a spade bit or tulip bulb auger and drill a few holes?
That's what we did for the Stock Tank pond.
The Main Pond waterfall has run thru the whole cold snap.
O2 should be fine down there.

We had a cold morning 18° but should warm to well over 40°.
That should melt the snow at least on the pond.

Two Forecasts going strong here.
One says 40's thru the next 10 days. Few night temps below freezing.
The other calls for 3 days in the 40's then fluctuating highs upper 30's/low 40's,
lows in the mid/upper 20's.

Sorry about the quality on the video...
we had just gotten the camera and didn't now about the Key Hole affect.
It was the late 90's and wasn't digital.
I'll get a few of the driving tapes up here soon.
I have to strip the audio as we were telling jokes and some were a bit raw....
From Kelli's tapes I can pinpoint the routes a bit better.
The SD Zoo Tape has the Panda... same position as Kelli's photo.... and except for the breathing...
same action...LOL!

Off to HD for some more Joint Compound.
So far we have been using up all the stuff we've bought over the years.... finally ran out.

Here's some of the ice hanging from Jon's gutter.....
The new metal roof sheds water too fast for them to keep up..

Ric

Thumbnail by henryr10
(Zone 7a)

I watched your video, too,Ric. Nice to see you! LOL I love the vegetation, as well.

Yes, Mau, I do grow my own cilantro. So yummy...I have chives and black-eyed susans growing next to them in the kitchen. Almost time to start other things.

Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Thanks for liking my DD and her belly!LOL She left for Switzerland this morning and she is safe at home now. I took her to the airport and my co-workers told me to take a day off, but DH couldn't have one too, so we went to work afterwards...ugh!
Celia, sorry you had such a day, I hope you are feeling better now. I also spilled Buck's food from his bowl while taking the food outside to all doggies...it hasn't happened to me since I had my GS, Boss...I was a master in spilling off his food on the floor while trying to put it on his table!ROTFLOL
Mau, what a cute pics, who could resist to such a face!
Joey, what is DO? That's a great picture of the Glacier cave.
Ric, loved the video, I see you and Robyn had fun while doing that video! Thanks for the wishes!
Rusty, aweeeeeeeee, I want a cute little lab too!!!!!!!
Marylyn, great you could let the bunnies run without their coats on in the sun!
Kelli, love those animal pics! I love koala bears, they are so cute! You and Ric are too funny !LOL
Kiska, welcome home!
Pepper, good news your former boss and family are well. So nice of you to post those links.
Rann, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR HILDUR EVA! I'm sorry you didn't get the job, I know you had high hopes...my DS also had such a dissapointment yesterday, but I told him what I'm telling you too : get up and search for more, you will find a job for you out there! Well...not on these terms for you, especially now that you had your hand burned...take care and get well soon.

It's Dyson dark here, cold 37F and humid. No snow yet, but it's on the way...ugh!
This is for Hildur Eva, apple cake!
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti

Celia, I think I'm going to start some cilantro too.

Happy birthday, Hildur Eva! Rann, I can undertand the job search disappointment. I went through that back in the day when I was looking for a job.

Good luck to you and your DH, Crissy. (I think unemployment benefits here go for 6 months.)

Maybe that was the orangatan. I don't remember. I know I took a picture of the baby gorilla, but maybe it didn't turn out and I deleted it. I can't tell by the picture chronology, since we saw the orangatans and the gorillas before we saw the koalas. (Man, I hate being wrong.)

Ric, where was the people mover? I don't remember that. It looks like there was a pretty good crowd there that day.

Very windy today, as is usually the case after a weak rainstorm.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 11:51 AM PST on January 14, 2010
68 °F
Clear
Humidity: 19%
Dew Point: 24 °F
Wind: 22 mph from the North
Wind Gust: 28 mph

The garden was so poor last year that we are going to let it set fallow for a year and just let clover and whatever else grow there. So far, there hasn't been much clover come up but we do have a bunch of self-sown radishes and CA poppies.

Hey, guess what! More San Diego pictures that I forgot. Isn't this your lucky day? ;-) These are more from the maritime museum. The black thing in the front is a Soviet submarine and the sailing ship is called the Star of India.

Thumbnail by Kelli

This is a torpedo inside the Soviet sub. It must have been really crowded in there with the whole crew but they had a crew member whose job it was to instill propaganda and keep up morale. He was important enough to have his own cabin. I find this fascinating, probably because at the place where I used to work, the v.p. said that morale is not important.

Thumbnail by Kelli

This is the first class public area on the Star of India. This ship spent most of it's working life carrying British immigrants to New Zealand. It was a 4-month trip.

Thumbnail by Kelli

Star of India

Thumbnail by Kelli

Ric, if you want to change the audio of a video on You Tube, after the video has been downloaded, you can choose the option called Audio Swap and insert one of about a billion songs in their library. I did that with one of my time lapse videos.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Just out of the Panda Exhibit Kelli.... You can see it in the video....
course this video is from 1997 or 98.... so...

Thanks for the Audio tip!

46° here!

Ric

This message was edited Jan 14, 2010 3:58 PM

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Laughing over everyone noticing all the cars in the barn picture. I was trying to count them :o) I'm glad everyone likes it.

Marsue, lovely red flower!

Kelly, love your barn explanation!! We havew a loud man. I can hear everything he says when he's outside and he turns up the music when they're in the hot tub. I don't want to know why. It's a pretty pink even if it is small. I've never smelled a freesia and Kalanchoe does have bright blooms.

Marylyn, I'll bet the bunnies get cabin fever when it's too chilly to be out.

Celia, the more I read the more I laughed. Then I read the last paragraph and that did it!!! Love the little bird!

Hi Kiska, glad the Alert is back to normal.

Pepper, the fog sounds beautiful and the earthquake is terrible. Hope he's ok.

Joey, laughing! That's what I thought when I saw how close it was, but boy, if it didn't flood, what a wonderful view! I love the bridge! I'm one for visiting places in solitude too!

Celia, love the "black and white" of the birds in tree :o)

Early, yowza!!! I knew you would get more snow than our generous 8'', but, but, but, that's too much!! YES, I would love a barn face thread! I love old barns! I'll have to sort thru my pics and see if I have any more with a face. I hope you can find your picture. No footsteps in that snow :o)

Rann, crossing my fingers for you!!! Opera is another good observation! A little pink coat on Lotta would be the cutest! Aahhh, it was a frozen waterfall! Cool! (I did spell Hildur Eva's name wrong, and I love her hat too!)

Joey, that is the coolest cave picture!!!

Rusty, Juju has such a personality!! You can tell she's a smart one!

Chrissyr, no raise is no good.

Celia, I'm glad your new day is better. I agree, no avocado!

Marylyn, the zoo sounded like a great idea! Too bad it rained.

Have a safe trip home Kiska. What a wonderful thing to do, buying fruit trees for DD!

Ric, those temps sound like spring!

Adina, the snowdrop looks like folded wings. Aawww, what a beautiful little bump!!! And Mama is gorgeous! Congratulations!!

Mau, Friday made me laugh!!

Kelly, love the zoo pictures! Koalas are better than sloths! Your yearling is an orangutan, but you knew that.

Rusty, muddy dogs have been happy dogs ;o)

Pepper, so glad you don't have to worry about your boss.

Rann, so sorry you hurt yourself and that your job chance fell thru. Maybe a job will turn up soon. You're smart and an asset to anyone who hires you! What do you do for the girl's birthdays? Do they choose a cake flavor or do you suprise them?

Mau, another pic of Friday that cracked me up!

Joey, I hope you don't flood. What a mess a little water can make.

I'm just running out of room for commenting on all the rest.

It was 38º when I started, and cloudy and breezy.

Happy Birthday Hildur Eva!!!!

A baby bunny. They're very hard to get a picture of.

Thumbnail by billyporter

Cute little bunny! (They're cute when they're in someone else's yard.)

Quoting:
Just out of the Panda Exhibit Kelli...

O.K. I know where you mean, I think. We went around a different way.

Quoting:
Kelly, love your barn explanation!!

Also, it could be that it just heard that John Deeres are made in China, or it heard what used barn wood paneling is selling for.

Quoting:
We havew a loud man.

There used to be The Loud Man over there, too, but he passed on. I told DH about your loud man and he said, "Are you sure he isn't ours?" I said, "Maybe he didn't die. He moved to Iowa."

baby toes

Thumbnail by Kelli
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Adina: yummy looking apple cake!! Did you ever think about opening your own bakery?
Kelli: more neat pics! We went in a floating submarine museum when we were in NYC in 2002. It had been retired back in the 1960's and was much smaller than the subs they have nowadays. I couldn't get out of there fast enough--talk about claustrophobia!!
BP: cute bunny!
Kelli: I never heard of a flower called baby toes? Looks like part of the daisy family.

Currently 47F. It was fairly nice today but a little cool, though certainly not as cold as it has been.
# Tonight: Cloudy with a few showers. Low 36F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
# Tomorrow: Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 57F. Winds light and variable.

36* and feels like 31*. Westerly winds at 5 mph.

Thumbnail by pepper23
Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

Tomorrow we are going to be under a flash flood watch I hope it stays that way and doesn't turn into a warning.
Babytoes are a succulent
I love seeing the Ca. pictures it makes me homesick though.

(Zone 5a)

Good morning!

39°F / 4°C this morning, feels like 32°F / 0°C. Mostly cloudy and an E breeze at 10 mph/16 km/h (aprox. 4 m/s) ..... 75% humidity. Sunrise at 10:55 and sunset at 4:20.

Kelli - your San Diego photos are always a treat :-) Very interesting about the maritime museum ......

edited to add:
Crissy - sorry I forgot to mention earlier how sorry I am about your DH's job. Sure hope yours is safe and that he'll find another one soon ....... I know how stressful this is ..... been there ;-) I'm surprised unemployment benefits only last 6 months ...... what are you supposed to do after that? When people are laid off over there how long before they stop working/stop receiving salary? .... Here it's minimum 3 months, DH got 6 ...... after that the unemployment benefits kick in until you get another job.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes for Hildur Eva - she was very happy with her day! I'm having a birthday party for my part of the family this weekend and then she'll get the fancy cakes, but I made an extra chocolate cake for yesterday. Mom invited us over for pizza (Hildur Eva's choice) for dinner along with my siblings so she got a mini-birthday party last night :-)

Hope you have a good day!

Rann

This message was edited Jan 15, 2010 8:48 AM

Thumbnail by rannveig
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Good Morning! We are really warming up! We got up to 48° yesterday! I actually got to wash the salt off my car...what a relief! I can't stand the stuff! And when your vehicle is hunter green it looks even worse!
Partly Cloudy: 27°F
Feels like: 27°F
Barometer: 30.3 in
Dewpoint: 16°
Humidity: 63%
Visibility: 10 miles
Precip in last hr: NA
Precip last 24 hrs: NA
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 5:29 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

Rann, Sounds as if Hildur Eva is having a great party! 2! :D Can't get any better than that! ;) Sweet picture. DH collected unemployment for nearly a year. Here when you get laid off your pay immediately stops & unemployment kicks in (which isn't near as much as what you were earning) & goes for 6 months (26 weeks). But DH got 2 extensions ( 3 months each); after that you're on your own!
Ric, We have been 'drilling' holes all week. Every day we put in new holes it was like an explosion! We put 2 heaters in the pond, but they nearly froze over. We put in air stones to circulate the water more & the pump/filter is still working good. Maybe after today the 4" thick ice will melt more so it will release more of the DO. But the good thing is that we have seen the fishies swimming underneath the ice! Their Alive! :D
Adina, DO is Disolved Oxygen....7 being the best reading. Your apple cake looks scumptuous! :D
Kelli, LOL! Everybody is wrong at least Once in their life! :D Love the Baby Toes! Sweet! :D
Celia, Great shot Again! :D I think I need to get some more pics....try my luck at some birds. ;)
Pepper, Glad thing are finally warming up for ya! :D
Sally, That's my most favorite place! (other than Niagara). I need to find the thread I started about the New River. I think that you would like it. But even when the river floods you can go out on the island....really neat. There are some pics here... http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/671603/

Well, I've been chatty enough! ;) Must get ready for work...check on & feed fishies.
Have a great day!
Joey

(Sally...here ya go...)

Thumbnail by music2keep
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

The temps went up here overnight to 37°.
We are getting a pure South wind..... deep clouds though.... should hit the mid 40's.
The official High, like Joey, for yesterday was 48°!

I'm looking for Hi8 mm Tapes... anyone have an off the wall source?

Rann what a Lovely Shot!

Joey that looks much like the park down the street from us...

Ric

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Pepper: hope you warm up soon!
Lisa: thanks for the info on babytoes. Hope you don't get a flood warning, either!
Rann: I counted 6 candles on Hildur Eva's cake. I thought she would be turning 7?
Sounds like she will be celebrating her birthday all week! It seems that pizza is a universal favorite among children--LOL
Joey: LOVE that pic of the bridge--looks like one of any number of places in Arkansas.

The local weather guy just said that we are heading for a high today of 57F with sunshine!! Oh, happy day--I might just be able to get outside and enjoy doing some clean-up around the flower beds. :o)))

a picture from October

Thumbnail by marsue
(Zone 7a)

Very pretty, Mau. Thanks for the lovely colors.

I want some of that apple cake. It looks dee-lish!!!

Rann, So good to hear Hildur Eva had a great day. Such a pretty pic of her. And a lucky girl to get more than one party! LOL

Joey, thank you. I think I'm getting better at the photography. I try to practice everyday. The birdies are actually easier than I thought they'd be.

Kelli, I showed Darrell the maritime museum pics. He used to live in SD and he said he doesn't remember it. He DID recognize the Star of India, though. Now, he wants to go back and visit.

20.5 °F with 34º for the high.
Mostly Cloudy
Windchill: 20 °F
Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 17 °F
Wind Gust: 1.0 mph
Pressure: 30.53 in (Falling)
Visibility: 3.0 miles
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 200 ft
Mostly Cloudy 20000 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 4383 ft

Black-capped Chickadee

Thumbnail by kwanjin

It's been snowing a bit this morning and it got colder. Now it's a bit windy and 30 . Very exausting day after working last night and in the morning today...I could've just slept at the office and not going home for the night!LOL
Sally, thanks! What a cute little bunny!
Mau, I thought of opening a bakery, but it's hard here, it needs too much money to start !
Celia, here's a slice for you!LOL
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.