Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: January Weather - Part # 2, 1 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: January Weather - Part # 2

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January Weather - Part # 2
rannveig wrote:
Good morning!

39°F / 4°C this morning, feels like 32°F / 0°C. Mostly cloudy and an E breeze at 10 mph/16 km/h (aprox. 4 m/s) ..... 75% humidity. Sunrise at 10:55 and sunset at 4:20.

Kelli - your San Diego photos are always a treat :-) Very interesting about the maritime museum ......

edited to add:
Crissy - sorry I forgot to mention earlier how sorry I am about your DH's job. Sure hope yours is safe and that he'll find another one soon ....... I know how stressful this is ..... been there ;-) I'm surprised unemployment benefits only last 6 months ...... what are you supposed to do after that? When people are laid off over there how long before they stop working/stop receiving salary? .... Here it's minimum 3 months, DH got 6 ...... after that the unemployment benefits kick in until you get another job.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes for Hildur Eva - she was very happy with her day! I'm having a birthday party for my part of the family this weekend and then she'll get the fancy cakes, but I made an extra chocolate cake for yesterday. Mom invited us over for pizza (Hildur Eva's choice) for dinner along with my siblings so she got a mini-birthday party last night :-)

Hope you have a good day!

Rann

This message was edited Jan 15, 2010 8:48 AM