CLOSED: '09 Fall Frenzy Swap #11

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

Ok guys I'm closing my list now. I see that I'm way behind some of you and I need to get this caboose on the ball.

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Since we really are such piggies, why don't we just throw in a pkg of
mystery seed as well when we send in?
The only organization I have is different containers for flowers & veggies - there sure are bunches of seeds at the bottom of both. I can tell the misc beans and peas but anything else is a anyones guess.

Just a suggestion. I'll be sending my seed out on Wednesday & will leave
my list open until tomorrow.

Simpsonville, SC(Zone 7b)

Yippee! Glad you got it! Wouldn't have believed I'd be up to a box already this year! Last year it was just an envie ;-) That happened fast.

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Mittsy :)

GardenQuillt, I love your Cosmos & your French Marigolds, but I am over the limit. I've seen LOTS that I have wanted since reaching the limit :) LOL :)

I've been having connection problems with my computer, so haven't got to be on as much as I'd like.

Colchie, I'm sorry I missed your Montbrettia bulbs... Been wanting those for years. Maybe we can set up a trade in spring?

ants

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

montbrettia bulbs? what are those and what do they look like? hehehe

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

I'm finally getting my seeds organized and have a list done for what I'm sending and what's being sent to me. Since no one has asked for any of the seeds I have left, I'm going to close my list tomorrow. I'll also add my sending/receiving list and let everyone look it over to be sure I haven't messed up on anything :)

Have a job interview in the morning, so I'll get online afterwards and get this done!

Good Night!

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Trina, was it you who said you liked seed mixtures? I hope so, I stuck a pack of mixed annuals from KimM in your baggie, LOL.

Got the seeds in the mail today- a whopping 265 packs of seeds!

I'll take 'em gemini! Yes I like mixes

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Patti, I would love some of those Cilantro, Coriandrum sativum seeds.

Kelly, how exciting, a potting shed!!! You'll have to show us some pictures~

This message was edited Dec 8, 2009 5:18 AM

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Ants and anybody else.. Put things ya wante d but didn't get form yoru oinks on your wish list part. : )

If ya haven't already sent your box, pelas e try and remmeber to let me know not onyl wishe s but a little bit about your garden. Cuz I look at wishes but when getting into seed also look at your garden areas and hunt for stuf f that would match it.

Clan.. Good luck to ya. Hope things work out ya way ya want.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Oink..
Oink..Oink.
Oink.Oink.Oink...
Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.OinK.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.snort. rollover.. Oink. Oink.Oink.Oink. Oink.Oink.Oink. waddle. waddle. Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.Oink.

LOL Ella....I got snow...I don't like snow...yucky

Jamaica Plain, MA(Zone 6a)

Good morning piggies.
Star, not sure if you're happy or just very hungry this morning.
Lots of you seem to be packing it all in early, so I might do the same. I cleaned out a few more seed bowls and organized things a bit and found or packed up the following:
2 corydalis lutea (was marked gone)
3 more japanese anemone (light pink)
1 more helipsis 'asahi" (was marked gone)
1 double-petaled shasta daisy (only 15-20 seeds)
1 shasta daisy "old court variety" ( only got 6 seeds from this little bugger)
1 small pack armeria - hot pink
Also, recently sent to me, but I can't use:
1 light pink foxglove
1 grape poppy
1 called black beauty delphinium but may be misnamed as I can't find listed (with chaff)

Please let me know asap if you want any of above. I haven't added them to my list. Also still have a bunch of stuff on my list.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Ya put your right hoof in...
Ya put your right hoof out..
Ya put your right hoof in and shake it all about.

Ya put your pink tail in..
Ya put your pink tail out.
Ya put your pink tail in and wiggle all around.

Ya put your whole body in..
Ya put your whoel body out.
Ya put your whole body in and and wallow all around.

Ya do the piggie pokie.
Turn your self about
That what it all about.

I think I feeling a bit piggy today with all this rain. LOL

I will definately be looking up all the botanical names for next year, cause I have to keep searching plant files for some of the stuff listed cause I have no clue what it is! I think I will spend the winter learning some names...LOL

I was just beginning to think you were enjoying some eggnog a little early...LOL

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Perenniallyme, I'd love the hot pink armeria, please. (I seem to be gravitating toward pink even more than usual, wonder why... LOL)

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Perennially.. I don't knwo what I am this morning. Workign in all my seed and gettign evrybody stuff from me together. Think this piggy took a turn roudn the pen one to many tiems this morning. Hahahahha

Yeah but at least your fun...LOL

Beck, got your dmail. You got the shasta daisies.
Critter, you got the armeria.
Star, I do wonder what you added to your coffee this morning in addition to the spins around the pen. Will you put some in my piggy bucket?

Simpsonville, SC(Zone 7b)

I could use some too! Just wondering if I could squeeze in a nap before time for carpool :)

napping sounds good...LOL

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

perenniallyMe I'll take the Grape Poppy.

tcs...how'd you get both places (IL & WI) on there?

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

it was NOT easy... but i've seen others do it, so i gave it a whirl. ... lemme go see how i did it.... brb

OK....

My Tool tab
all the way to the RIGHT, you will see the My Tools Menu
click Preferences
then Your Location

in the CITY box, i typed " Itasca,IL&Lk Delton" ... they do not give you a lot of characters, so you may have to tweak it
then i set the state to WI.

This message was edited Dec 8, 2009 12:31 PM

tcs, gotcha down for the grape poppy.
trina, tcs is a computer whiz, if you haven't noticed.. I think she can do anything computer.

I see that

ok lets see did it work?

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

well... i'm not exactly a whiz.... i just see everything as constant learning... and i spend a lot of time on the computer.
but -- thanks none the less.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

YAY... it worked.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Is it just me or has this thread suddenly streched 6 miles wide. It wasn't early but it sur eis showing that way for me now but not on othe r a.

yeah thanks TCS hehehe

I'm doing the Happy Dance now

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

>>this thread suddenly streched 6 miles wide

Start -- like you need a scroll bar to see the end of the post?
I've seen that before... it s not happening now, but i've seen it before... usually has to do with a URL [link] that is in a message. But i can't find one that may be causing it.

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Pereniall, May I try the Black Delphinium and the Japanese anemone please? Thank you.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

TooFewAnimals... hahahahahhahahahaha thanks for the chuckle s today. : ) Oh by the way yoru box arrived. : )

You got em, Lynn.
Now I have to go out and hang the "Apartment for Rent" sign I just made. Ugh. No one's responding to my craigslist ad, and I dumbly let my tenants out of their lease which was supposed to go to September (a good time to rent). The recession may be about to catch up with me.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Wow you piggies move fast. I had to hunt you down. Next time I'll just wave seed packages in the air and yell "SSSSOOOOOOOOOIIIIEEEEE!!!

I just went through 2 boot boxes of seeds and came up with a little over 100 packs or more to send ya. So when I get back home Saturday I will find an enve or box and get it sent in to Ella.

Does anyone have any purple pole beans or burgundy okra I can postage for.

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

I've closed out my list, but there's a few items still available.. I probably won't get my box sent until the weekend as I start a new job tomorrow and it's working 8-5! So getting to the post office will be interesting :)

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Chris -- that is one nice thing... our PO stays open til 6pm. though lunch hour is always packed... oh, and 1pm on Saturdays.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.