CLOSED: 09 UNUSUAL Seed Swap (NEW THREAD)

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

woohooooooo I can't wait! LOL

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

wow Theresa you are fast girl... big smile of excitement...

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Very good. Christmas is in the mail.
I beleive we are looking forward to getting it.
Yeah!!!!and Thanks, loads.

Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

Thanks Theresa!

YEAH!!!!! Seeds are in the mail, I am so excited. They will be here before I leave. Christmas has come early. Wahoo. Jingle Bells all the way, and happy seed dance to.

I decided maybe I should make some spreadsheets...so I can keep track, especially of the stuff I can't find in PlantFiles!

Spreadsheets?

It's like notes to tell you what seeds you have on hand.

Thanks RRM. Maybe I should do that to. Thanks for the idea Trina. : )

I think I may too. We are going to need too after all these trades we have been in.
I have Office and EXcell ,on this so it should be easy but
even if you don't you can stll keep a list in your documents, I think.

yep exactly and then I just print it off and write all over it in spring, and summer...LOL

OSAKA, Japan(Zone 9b)

Thank you Theresa.
I feel I can't wait to getting it .

Tomtom

Orangeburg, SC

Thanks, Teresa. Can't wait to open my package. Deb

Chillicothe, IL(Zone 6a)

Thanks Teresa, I can hardly wait to get mine.

Mickey

It will probably be three days? I'm counting...
2 days left.

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10b)

Wow, that was fast! I am glad that you cleared off your table in time for holiday dinner. Thank you very much.

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

ALL packages went out in the mail today. You should have seen the maillady when I handed her a garbage bag full of envelopes and even a couple boxes!
I sent the same as you sent to me, or....if you sent enough postage to use priority mail I did that.
I would hope by the weekend everyone has their seeds and are happy with the selections hubby and I made. I couldnt have done it without him. It took 2 of us a total of 15 hours!
Heres one rooms table. Two other rooms looked like that too. HO HO HO...merry seed swap hehehe

Thumbnail by Theresa
Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

Heres another view of the kitchen....we couldnt use the stove for two days, what a cool excuse to have some take out chinese :) If you look in the background thru the door, you can see the kitchen table is full too. LOL
we are all nuts arent we LOL

Thumbnail by Theresa

It is a wonderful kind of Madness.
You did Great. Thank your husband for us.

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

Wow- that's awesome. So many seeds! Thanks again, I can't wait to see what I get! :)

From now one I will think of you as Mr. & Mrs. Claus. : )
Thank you so much Theresa.

woohoo....I'm so excited worse than a kid waiting on santa!

Chillicothe, IL(Zone 6a)

Theresa, I got my seed today, you and your hubby did a great job getting things out. I thank you for the lady bug key chain, it is really cute.

Mickey

Pittsburgh, PA

Theresa,
I received my seeds today. Thanks so much for sending so many things that I wanted. My garden will be hollyhock heaven.

I appreciate all the hard work, this was not easy, It had to be a labor of love...

I got my package today, All the seed are wonderful.
Thanks for my Trinket, I hung it on a bottle.
Charleen

Just a quick pop-in...I got my seeds today....AWESOME!!!!! Thank you so much!

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Hi. I got my seeds today! WOW! I wasn't expecting so many & especially not so many from my wish list!!!! Thank you so much to Theresa & everyone who sent seeds in.
I loved the key chain as well. Mind if I ask where you got it? My cousin tried to still it from me, she loved it! I told her I'd try to find one for her next time I go shopping. LOL. Thanks so much

(Zone 7a)

My seeds came today and there are many wonderful seeds there - thank you.

Theresa, could I get an ID for a morning glory you sent me that is labeled "Shirohigezaki"? I'm wondering if it's possible that you might have sent me #4 Patricia's Sorahigezaki, but maybe mispelled it? I'm sure Shirohigezaki is gorgeous, but am hoping it might be the Sorahigezaki morning glory that was on #4 Patricia's list.

Whatever your answer, I appreciate all your hard work on this swap very much.

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

bluespiral...yes, its Pats #4. The one you wanted so badly :)

I must say not alot of people asked for the same thing so it was easy to send lots of seeds from wish lists. You all did a great job in sending your lists in and making it easy for me to get organized and git r done LOL.
I dont know where the keychains came from, sorry dixielol.

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Just wanted to jump in here again & suggest that everyone go leave positive feedback for Theresa for being such a great hostess!!!

(Zone 7a)

Good idea, Dixie - Sorahigezaki really floats my boat up to Cloud 9 status

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

Theresa,

I recieved my seed today and thank you so much for fullfilling
my wish list.

Thanks Santa

Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

Theresa, Got my seeds. Thanks so much! I love Lady Bugs!

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

I just received my seeds. Thank you so much Teresa for doing this trade. I am just absolutely thrilled with the seeds I received.

Patricia

I want to know when and what her next trade is....I heard bulbs was one....but I wanna know!

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

yes, I do a bulb swap in the spring and fall. email me at gardenbabe@comcast.net and I'll send ya to my bulbswap group :)

Rushville, IN(Zone 5b)

theresa got my seeds thank you very much boy am i going to be busy
thanks again judith

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

I got my parcel today - thanks everybody!

Theresa - Thank you so much for the big Santa hug!

This message was edited Dec 18, 2009 8:00 AM

ok Theresa I emailed ya! these swaps of yours are such a great way for us to expand our collections without breaking our bank accounts! Thank you so much for all the work you do!

Dallas, OR(Zone 8a)

Received my Seeds today, Everything Looks Great!

Nice to have such a wide variety of seeds, Thanks Theresa and Thanks to all those who submitted all these nice seeds.

Yes, I want to find out more about the Bulb Swap, I'll D-mail you to include me on the list.

Happy Holidays Everyone,
Diana

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.