CLOSED: '09 Fall Frenzy Swap Page #7

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Ah, good idea George!

Sounds like some of the JMGs are good then, but the Moon vines are goners.

While I didn't get seeds from them, I did have the best luck with the Moon vines ever this year- there were loads of blooms. They started blooming in August, which was earlier than years past, but evidently not early enough.

Southborough, MA(Zone 6a)

I leave my MG vines out all winter, and they are good every year in the spring.
I have pods all over the place.

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

Ok nobody take this wrong, cause I love my plants, but for the first time ever I think I might have too many inside! LOL

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

those mushy moonvine pods are so awful and stinky, I remember them well. My family had great success with them too this year. I guess thats why more people aren't oinking them up so fast.

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

Trina I wish I could put all those plants in my house. I just don't have enough light to support them or they would be wall to wall here too.

Polkton, NC(Zone 7b)

Time to start a new thread for Starlight I don't know how.

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

I could post pictures for you, but there are 23 of them and Star might get upset if I hijack the thread like that, which I wouldn't blame her, but I could walk around and count them...LOL cause those pics were only of the kitchen, dinning room and plant hallway, It would take forever to go through the whole house...LOL

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

NEW THREAD!

Please gather your seeds into your feed troughs and follow us over here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1056905/

^_^

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.