CLOSED: '09 Fall Frenzy Swap Page #5

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

ahh, l like that instant gratification of early blooms.

I've got a BIG pack of seeds... maybe i'll give most away... and if i get germination, thats great, if not, no biggy.

Browns Mills, NJ(Zone 6b)

Good morning all!

I should have all request edited now.

Now I'll attempt to make it through the other half of the lists lol!

Andrea

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Lea, I'd love some of your white Salvia coccinea Snow nymph and Canterbury bells.

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

mygypsyrose, I just saw white African Foxglove on your want list. I've got a pack in a baggie with your name on it :-)

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

Gemini, oinking for penstemon palmeri and gaura please please

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

gotcha covered.

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

star, I'd like Bishop's Children Dahlias and Cenranthus ruber if you still have some.

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

Oh no! I guess ya snooze ya loose, eh? LOL.

I've been holding my breath since last year hoping Lea would offer the white salvia again, and there I was doing homework when they appeared. Hopefully you little piggies that snorted first will save some seeds for next year. With 7 of you growing them next summer they shouldn't be in such short supply.
;-)

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Got ya Gemini : )

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Gemini, oinking Delphinium carolinianum if it is still oinkable please.
Thanks You! :)

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

I got a few request dmails last night/this morning....I'll respond and update my list tonight.

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

Hey guys, my requests are going on hold for just a bit I hope, my key board isn't working this morning! I'm on my room mates computer right now :)

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

They're yours Danita :-)

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Well, Thanks You, again! I just realized I made that spelling mistake in my last post to you. :)

Simpsonville, SC(Zone 7b)

Gemini, I have some liatris I started last year, getting ready to put it out now... maybe some blooms next year? Never tried the verbena bonariensis...

Oinking for some guara if there's any left!

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Star, that looks just like my yard all last month. I didn't think it was ever going to quit raining. Finally has been quit for about a week now & things are drying up already. Sorry I didn't think to take any pictures of it.

ants

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

gimme a min or two to get a new thread up....

New thread.... this one is now CLOSED
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1055096/

This message was edited Nov 10, 2009 11:04 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.