CLOSED: '09 Fall Frenzy Swap Page #5

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

Adding 5 pks Dwarf Pomegranate - Punica granatum 'Nana'
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/55136/

Akron, PA(Zone 6b)

Do I post here what my requests are and copy to the person's dmail?

Jamaica Plain, MA(Zone 6a)

yes, you post here and also dmail your requests.

Kannapolis, NC

RatherB: Yes, we post and chat here and use the list only for listing our haves and our wants.

Welcome, BTW! Enjoy, little piggy! Oink, oink.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

i can triple echo that if you'd like *wink*

some I do in just Dmail... just so i can track all my trades easier... I dont always post in the thread..

have fun RatherB... there's LOTS to choose from.

Akron, PA(Zone 6b)

Here is the link to what I have so far...more to come...

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=7252265
LuAnne

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

nbgard please if you get anymore limelight me please too.

(5) salvia coccinea, hummingbird sage, lavender blooms (just harvested so I’m sure these are coccineas!)

AJNTEXAS can i have a pomegranate

thanks

Akron, PA(Zone 6b)

To: nbgard:
May I request:

Malva sylvestris, Mallow, FrenchHH, Zebrina
Ocimum basilicum

To: Toofewanimals
May I request:
Parsley – Italian Flat Leaf
Echinacea ‘Harvest Moon’

To: tcs1366:
May I request:
Asclepias incarnate
Swamp [Pink] Milkweed

To: ridesredmule
May I request:
Rudbeckia "Cherry Brandy

To:klstuart
May I request:
Mallow, Mystic Merlin, Malva Sylvestris

To: Lalajane
May I request:
Echinacea 'Twilight'
Echinacea 'Sundown'
Echinacea 'Green Envy'
Echinacea 'Harvest Moon'
Rudbeckia'Green Wizard'

I will continue to post more of mine and continue my search tomorrow....
I need sleep......
LuAnne

PS I am dmailing all the above, as well as the post...

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

AJNTEXAS, would love some of your Dwarf Pomegranate - Punica granatum 'Nana'

Patti

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

imzadi and Patti, got you down for Pomeganate.

Simpsonville, SC(Zone 7b)

Gotcha covered ratherb!

Not sure how long I'll keep up with threads though... dmail is best assurance :) Out to shovel mushroom compost, set flagstones in sand, build walls... feeling a bit schitzo with all the landscaping projects going on around here. But excited!

Oh, and in case anyone is curious... we're up to the 30% discount level at Summerhill and counting!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

wow, already? woohoo! Who knows, we might actually get to 45% this year... fun that she added that discount level for us, anyway.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

thanks Kelly -- i should spend some time over there today 'peeking'...

RatherB and Mitssy ... gotcha.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

okay everyone adding some cross vine seeds later today dont know how many in a pack yet but if intersted oink.

they are tangerine

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Morning Piggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Popping in her e quick before I gott ahea d otu the door to church, then wil be bakc later this afternoon.

Got evrybody who sent me dmails and oinks on thread. Will update on list thread later.

Welcoem back Rather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bsgardens wil be joiningus in a few days. Family emergencie s holding her up, but she with us.

AJTexas. Oinkign for soem Pomegrante seed s if ya have any left.

My list is now split into two sections. it way to logn and stil have oodle s of stuff to go. Part 2 is poste d down under RatherbDigging.

The first part of the list is see d from Kim-M. If ya oinkign from seed off her list, pelas e try and let me knwo it from hers.

I also poste d soem mroe seed this mornign under Part 2 of my stuff and wil be addign more later. : )

Have fun piggies. Se e ya afetr church! : )

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Star -- i'd like to try Verbena hastata Pink [Kim_M seeds]

This message was edited Nov 8, 2009 7:51 AM

Morning Ella!

I'd like to oink for your crimson clover if you still have it!

From kim M the Ptilotus E. “Joey” and Dicentra Formosa

Thank you!

Jamaica Plain, MA(Zone 6a)

Morning guys.

Star, oinking for Kim's foxglove "Pam's Choice". Is your white platycodon a short variety? If so, snorting for that one as well.
Thanks.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

sent you dmail star for oinking

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

Sent you dmail, Star.

Imzadi, gotcha down for both salvia requests!

Southborough, MA(Zone 6a)

Star and Ratherbe- you have dmail

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

OINKing to get Starlight's attention... :-)

Starlight, I would love a pinch of the Lobelia Cambridge Blue, please. I grew that one for several years but never managed to save seeds from it... it goes so nicely with the deeper color of Crystal Palace (still have seeds for that one).

If it's still available, I'd also like to try that Nicotiana Tinkerbell.

And from Pam's list, could I please have a packet of Balloon Flower Sentimental Blue?

Thanks!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

Have new additions tom my lists....

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Bunch of busy Piggie s I see. : )

Got all thes e folks down.

tcs
klstauart
imazdi
nbgard
perreniallyme
danita
herbspirit
jnette
huneybunch
Chris316
Critterologist

I think I caught ya all on dmails, if I didn't let me know. Gonan take awhiel to update my lists thread.

Wind is with us. Welcoem back Wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gald to se e ya again. : )

Wonde r what all us piggie s would look liek doign the Piggy Hustle. heheheheh

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Hey you piggies I added a few more to my list go have a peek in the trough.

Kannapolis, NC

I'm going to add some Caryopteris Blue Knight to my list. I was out in my garden today and managed to gather a few seed heads from it. Just giving you piggies a heads up here.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

I got the participants list updated. Thos e are folks that have alreayd posted and are playing in this years swap or have dmaile dme they wil be along later.

We still have a fe w spots, but anybody els e now that not on the list if they want in ha s to dmail me to get in.

If somebody is already in and I missed yoru name, sorry, just dmail me so I cna get ya on it. Think I have everybody so far. I hope anyways. LOL

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Pamsue

back on Nov 3rd, I sent you a Dmail asking for Tutti Fruitti... I have not heard back yet.

Quoting:

Tue, November 03, 2009
01:36 PM
do you have any left,

agastache tutti fruitti garden 2009

Terese

I have not received a reply from Pamsue on a request, also. I hope she is ok...

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

she did post, i think yesterday... maybe on the CG #44 thread.... lemme go check.

Yup...found it.. she posted this morning.

This message was edited Nov 8, 2009 7:11 PM

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hemophobic, I'm oinking for some of those Caryopteris Blue Knight seeds.
I started a couple of Caryopteris blue butterflies this spring and they bloomed, just a little, this August.

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Wind, I'd love to try your pink milkweed. Do you think it is Asclepias incarnata?

And Star, wouldn't that Nicotiana Tinkerbell look real nice next to the pink milkweed???
Oinking just a few seeds .... please, if any left.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I find I actually have a harder time keeping track of Dmailed requests... if I open a Dmail and then get interrupted, it doesn't always get updated on my list post. On the other hand, it's pretty easy to run down through the thread and search for "Critter" (so if you ask "Jill" for something, I might miss you LOL).

I realize some folks are just the opposite and would rather do swaps via Dmail... and I'm doing my best to both post and Dmail requests to people who specifically posted that they'd prefer Dmail. But mostly I've just been posting on the thread, so I appreciate everybody's patience with that!

;-)

Wind, I lost my Blue Spice basil plants mid-summer when we were away, so I only sampled the leaves when I was out in the garden, didn't cook with them. To me, they seemed like they might work well in a stir fry, like using Thai Siam Queen basil leaves... So I'm curious about why you didn't like them for cooking. Did they lose their flavor when cooked? Or do you just like other Thai basils better? They were pretty little plants, though, and I'm glad I've got some seeds left for next year. :-)

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Gosh, my head is spinning from trying to catch up w/the posts. So please
D-mail me w/requests if you haven't heard from me concerning one.

I did send all my requests in a D-mail as well as trying to post here.

Thanks,
Cris

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Looks like the summer hill seed co-op has hit the 35% off mark.
I'm in it for a couple of seeds. But really loving the trading we do here!

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Mornign Piggies.

I forgot Patti1957 when I wa s tryign to update the piggy players, but she is in.

We have another new Piggy GardenQuilts who will be joining us. : )

toofewanimals. I am the worst when it come s to corrdinatign plants. LOL too many others her e with experience. I maiyl do trees, but it sure sound s pretty. Some Nicotinia Tinekrbell headed your way. Oink! : )

If I remember right, and may not have, think PamSue would be gettign to things as she could. Ya might just send a gentle did ya forget me dmail. but she hasn't forgotten anybody before. : )

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Good Morning Star, just having my first cup of coffee. I managed to sleep in till 6am this morning.
We are going to have the compter looked at today by the cable company. Hubby spent a couple hours with them on the phone Sat. They think it is the box that both the phone and computer plug into ... TV is ok. The phone is garbled, some calls don't go through and the computer is extremely slow and kicks us off a lot.

It's been a struggle to read the lists.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

toofew... Not a ood thign and frustrating a s all get out. Iprobbaly gonna jinx myself, but can't belive sinc e piggyswapstarted that so far puter is staying powered up and notkickign me off. Hope it stays that way too. (knocking on wood)

Hope they get ya fixe d up soon.

Time topul anothe r box outofthe fridge and see what othe r goodie s Icna find. Foudn anothe r whole group of pansy, viola and lisianthus seeds. That saying sor tme .. sort me.. piggies need me.. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.