CLOSED: 4th Annual UNUSUAL seed swap

Hi Theresa. Just checking to make sure you got my postage money through PayPal. I'm new to doing that and hope I did it right. : )

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

hi valleylynn, your paypal came thru this morning. just finished logging it in.

OSAKA, Japan(Zone 9b)

Hi Theresa ,
Please join me in this interesting swap.
I received many unusual seeds last year.
I'll send my seeds as soon as possible.

Thank you for your hosting this swap.

Tomtom

Thumbnail by Tomtom
Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi TomTom, so glad you are joining us again. I always enjoy the seeds you send.

There ya go, we have some international flare added!

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Yeah, for Tom Tom. I love it.
Thank you,
Charleen

Mine are going out tomorrow. I made it to the 100 packet mark! I included a few extra envelopes in case you want to divide any of the seed further. I'll send postage via paypal when I know how much it's going to be.

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

I received packages today from:
Cindy
Judith
Lynn
Marjolein....yippee they made it in time :)
Sonja

gieten, Netherlands

hello thereasa
i am very glad to hear that mine first envy arrives safely
i hope the second comes this week to

marjolein from the netherlands

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm so excited i can not wait until Dec 1 its' going
to be lots of fun.

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Bombs Away !!!
(my seeds are in the wind!)
And now for something completely different . . .
I offer for your amusement . . . "Fondling In Bed"

Thumbnail by LazLo
Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

oh that was too funny! I liked that!

My package will be in mail after mailperson comes
by.
Cute Lazlo, did it again.
RRM

If I ever get them all packaged up mine will be in the mail

Rushville, IN(Zone 5b)

real cute LazLo

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

Pony....your cool seeds arrived today and I have them logged in :) Im gonna have to try those purple zinnia....and the snapdragons...are they perennials? My grandkids are really gonna enjoy them!

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

Those snapdragons are supposedly hardy down to zone 4. This will be my first time overwintering them, so I can't swear it's true.

Rushville, IN(Zone 5b)

theresa have you received mine yet

Theresa, My envelope is on it's way.
It left this afternoon.
Charleen

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

i'll be watching for it charleen, and yes, sissy it arrived a couple days ago. I noted it was here in a previous post. :)

My envelope is in the mail, and I paid you postage via paypal.

Chillicothe, IL(Zone 6a)

Theresa,
Has my envelope arrived? It has been on its way for about a week.

Mickey

(Zone 7a)

I have some seeds to send - will try to get in mail tomorrow

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

200 more packs of seeds arrived today. View them here http://theresawecker.webs.com/
I managed to log them all in too :)

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

What happened to pg 4? It looks blank?

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

boy, my heart sank when I read what happened to page 4....I jumped the gun, and page 5 is actually page 4 so I corrected it. whew..........

Durn, I am ashamed. I don't have
anything compared to these other folks.
Chareen

Anyone sending tomato seeds? Wish I would have thought about it before I sent mine.

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

charleen, all seeds are welcome and will be used! Dont feel bad. Everyone has to start somewhere :)
I havent seen any tomato seeds arrive yet, but ya never know :)

Good, I was really worried. I sent you some little envelopes
I made up, I hope you can use them. Yours for what ever you want.
Charleen

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Sorry to give you a scare, glad to hear it was an easy fix and nothing was actually lost!

Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

Mailed my seeds today. Will send paypal payment.

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

Charleen, your seeds arrived today. The extra seed packets sure came in handy, thanks so much! Did you make them yourself?

Yes, I thought you said early, that you may need some. Glad you liked them.
They are not very big but We don't really need so many seeds as long as one or two comes up, I'm happy.
Do I owe you any more??? Let me know if I do.
Thanks
Charleen

(Zone 7a)

Teresa, sent you paypal and seeds 1st class, confirmation #0309 0330 0000 0047 5569 on 11/21/09. Sorry about all those emails - computer had me running quite a few trips around mulberry bush. Does anyone want any mulberry seeds? Anyhoo, in case it might be easier to copy rather than retype a list of my seeds, I attached a list.

Charlene, it's amazing how many seeds those small paper packets can hold - when there are just a few seeds available, having the chance to grow a plant which will later bear oodles of seeds beats no plant at all, imho. And they are easier on postage. And on the environment. And they bring a personal touch to a trade. And easier to 'purty up' than plastic baggies.

Orangeburg, SC

I need to join. I have too many seeds in my seedbox. A lot of them I bought and never got to plant. I'll also collected a few things. Looks like it's housecleaning time. Will be sending seeds and postage as soon as I get done.

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

What a great selection everyone has been sending. Im so looking forward to this years fun. My daughter is joining and she has moonflowers, several different gourds and more. Am getting ready to list hers now.
Happy Sunday to all.
Heres a pic of the fall bulb swap I hostess each year. It turned out great too.
Watch in the spring for an announcement if you would like to participate in that too. We had 26 participants and over 10,000 bulbs distributed. Join http://theresawecker.webs.com/ to get all updates and info on all the swaps I hostess.

Thumbnail by Theresa

holy cow Theresa! I don't have any bulbs for a bulb swap, I wish I did though

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

trina, you can either send bulbs to swap or buy a box. Its a good mix. I get to scour for deals, one of my favorite things, and in the process find some really cool bargains. This past Sept. for the bulb swap I found landini lilies, foxtail lilies and some new kind of grape hyacinth that have tassels on them, and plume ones!
Heres a pic of the landini lily that I have in my own yard that I got last year from the bulb swap. :)

Thumbnail by Theresa
Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

I found a pic of the poppy I have in the swap...the blue/green foliage against big bloom of purple/dark purple were so pretty :)

Thumbnail by Theresa

wow both the lily and the poppy are beautiful...someday I would like to have a whole garden of nothing but shades of purple (my favorite color). I will definately have to buy a box then...I might have a handful of hyacinth, tulip, and daffodil bulbs but that's it so far...unless paper whites count, or these other little flowers that spring up every where on my property (when they bloom I'll take pictures!)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.