How about more flower pictures?

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

The buffalo looks mildly irritated.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I would be too if Sof tried to cut in on me in the hotdog lineup.

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

They always look that way. I was once surrounded by eight or so mildly irritated looking buffalo in Yellowstone. We opted to ford the Firehole River rather than take our chances coyly sneaking between bisons.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Buffuffalos are deceptively mild-mannered looking methinks.

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

There is nothing mild mannered when working on Buffaloes as a veterinarian. They use a circular chute the spirals inward and traps them face to bottom and then the cowboys climb in on top to vaccinate and topically treat them with parasite treatment.

Thumbnail by Soferdig
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

O I bet not! Never considered the vet side of it. I guess wooing them with treats to sooth them doesn't cut it like with dogs and crazy ole cats? Actually the crazy ole cat's vet (wonderful man) always asks: "How much blood do you think I'll lose today?" before he starts his exam. I LUV a man with a sense of humour ^_^ Note all: the crazy ole cat is a rescue and does not like anyone to 'handle' him but me. I always book a double appointment so we can take it nice and sloooooow with breaks. Easier on the vet.

This message was edited Oct 9, 2009 10:21 PM

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

Does he use facial pheromones on his hands before he examines him? I use them and they "like" me more.

This message was edited Oct 9, 2009 10:40 PM

Thumbnail by Soferdig
Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

Or this one is more typical of my troublesome patients.

Thumbnail by Soferdig
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

What are those? I'm sure he doesn't use them Sof. The crazy ole cat has a 'red file' and there are usually no other red files on the shelf when we visit so I think he uses the 'red file' system. I shouldn't laugh but I weigh the crazy old cat with an assistant and he's ho-hum and he purrs when he sees dogs in the waiting room cuz he like dogs and he's friendly so the assistants pet him and he is all mushy so everyone in the clinic luvs him and probably think the vet is a whacko about the 'red file'. Little do they know how he reacts to an exam! I'm just so glad that the vet is so patient with him.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Don't know if you put that one up for this reason, but that cat is giving you the finger.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Better than the slash. The crazy ole cat is 'red filed' cuz of his slash :O Anyhoo how bout some fleurs.

Thumbnail by dahlianut
Centennial, CO(Zone 5a)

The cat photo is hilarious.

Santa Fe, NM

I like that cat photo very much!

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

Yes he is giving me the "bird"

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

I think that is one for the photo contest.

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Well, time for a new thread here, though there will probably not be all that many more flower pictures, but still. Gonna start one now, in honor of.....

TA DA!......

My new computer which has my photos on it! just came today.

so here is a new flower picture thread.....

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1049904/

This message was edited Oct 20, 2009 7:45 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.