Tillys acer part 2

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

Tills you need a little more praise. Your bed is growing and looking mature and the plants are great. You have come a long way in all of the plant names and descriptions. I for one have stopped trying to learn the names and focus on the joy I feel without naming each. It makes it harder to talk on daves but hence the humor.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Thanks Steve, The real reason for knowing the names, is so I can look them up. Cuss I can never remember what people said about them LOL

Like this one I got from you.

Thumbnail by tillysrat
Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

And this one I got from Holly. I know what it is, just can't get the name in my head to look it up on how tall it will get I know it spreads.

Thumbnail by tillysrat
(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

Hahaha! Tills, I got some of the same plant from Steve and I can't remember what it is either.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Too funny LOL. I so want to know. I would hate to plant it and find out later that its a monster and devours the yard. I know he had some Virgina creeper at that I did not want

All I remember is that the leaves get real big... I think? LOL

(Julie)South Prairie, WA(Zone 7a)

Common name "Bloody Dock", can't come up with latin name right off. Leaves don't get really huge, but the color is wonderful. Beautiful in the garden but if you don't wan't it everywhere, cut the stalks before it seeds! One of my FAV foilage plants for early color!

Ah- good thing somebody knows what they're talkin' about... LOL!

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

I know Pix's gave me one, but it did not live. Thanks Julie see if I can find it.
Holly where are you !!!!

Steve I remembered the Nine Bark but can't get the other... Help

Eugene, OR

Nice job Tills.....everything is looking so great!!! Lucky you, having DH to help. Mine has a bad heart and can't, but he does encourage me.

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Tils your beds are looking so good. It is super that your guy wants to work with you. It makes it a lot easier.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Mine does have his moments, set down take a chill. but all in all tyres to stay with me, but then we have the I don't like this or that wars LOL
Most of the time I win, but he has good points and he wins. But its all good.

Vashon, WA(Zone 8b)

That red veined leafy one is called Rumex, or something like that, I think. But I wasn't the person who brought that to the swap. I think it was Pixy.

Where am I? Swamped. LOL
I've been at school, getting ready for Tuesday (first day of school). I have hundreds of things still to do, but got the most important done. For example, attendance chart is done, so I know who got there and bus tags are made (and safety-pinned), so I get my sweeties home to the right place. They hate me pinning those tags on them for the first week, but I have to for my own sanity. Look at tag, says bus #3, get kid on bus #3. There is always somebody trying to get on the wrong one, either to go with their friend, or just confused. The tag also has the parents' phone number in case the bus driver needs it.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

I am so glad I am not you. LOL
I could have so sworn that can from you, Ha what do I know LOL

Vashon, WA(Zone 8b)

Note to self: Always have a teenager help out with learning any new technology. We have had computerized student information for the last 4 years, but just today my son showed me how to switch the seating chart list so it is alphabetized by first name instead of last (much easier) and so it shows their pictures right there on the chart. How handy, and I didn't even know it did that.

Eugene, OR

If ya can't figure it out.....ask a kid!! LOL

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Kids know to much, somebody should of show us frist, then we don't feel so dumb. LOL

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

I was inspired by this guy and had to have him.

Thumbnail by tillysrat
Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Now he over looks the new bed

Thumbnail by tillysrat
Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

This is what I get to look at now from the window of the puter room. So much better than junk cars LOL
Pic taken tru the window screen. Hope it does well over winter, can't wait till it fills out.

Thumbnail by tillysrat
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Love yoursunface and gate trellis

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Thank you Willow, need those Jap. anemones to give it the real boost. What do you think????

Vashon, WA(Zone 8b)

The new garden with the sun face ROCKS!! Love it.

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Yes they would look great drifting around above it all. Sometime before the end of this month^_^

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Funny, Willow that was two of the corners to my big Gazebo, that my DH ran into with the riding mower and bent it so bad. So we took it down and I came up with Idea, to hide a real ugly spot that cannot be fixed without a good crane LOL behind that is a steal frame of a 22' trailer cut up now. But was the old pump house in a point of time, back in 1994 when it was replaced

LOVE the sun face! And I wish I had a broken gazebo- I've actually asked for one on Freecycle, but got no replies. I want to make an arbor out of one.

Tilly, The perfect guardian for your garden. It is looking just lovely!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Great view, Tills! Love the 'sun'!

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Pony, I wish I had known that a long time ago, as we get messed up ones, missing parts or crushed.That we have to get rid of them one way or another. That is where I get most of my goodies, If I know ahead of time of who is looking for what and if I can get it, or I tell you and you come get it I can do better. Hope that made sense LOL As a Mg. its harder than I have a customer that wants.

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Love your sun. It looks great in your garden.

Aw, man. Well, if another screwed up one ever comes in, let me know- maybe I can make it up there to nab it, and visit you in the process. ;)

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

All is ok, we got next year. Got nothing now. Sorry LOL
Setting Xmas, now thats a sad thought.!!!!

Christmas....in September.....maybe that's why I don't like to shop! LOL!

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Was Xmas in July a few years ago, they changed it LOL

(Judi)Portland, OR

Tills like the sun

Eugene, OR

My neighbor across the street bought one of those suns. I get to look at it everyday. LOL She hung it on a bare spot on her wall, looks great! Of course, she got it at Big Lots.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Funny LOL

(Judi)Portland, OR

Next stop Big Lots!

(Sharon)SouthPrairie, WA(Zone 7a)

Tilly, here are the names of the dahlias that you liked in my yard.

Blooms Ken

Thumbnail by PNWMountainGirl
(Sharon)SouthPrairie, WA(Zone 7a)

Fire Magic

Thumbnail by PNWMountainGirl

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.