Tillys acer part 2

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Was that when Heidi have all the Hellebore's, If so we did.

I am planing on going, if nothing goes wrong on my end. LOL

Have not made my plant list as yet.

(Sharon)SouthPrairie, WA(Zone 7a)

Yep, that was the time.
Seems like, with the weather, there hasn't been a lot of time for anything! Hopefully the change is here.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Told Ya.

Vashon, WA(Zone 8b)

I guess I am in the right place now. You new bed is going to be wonderful! It is great to see the old cars gone and the topsoil going into place. I love it when a long held plan comes to fruition.

(Julie)South Prairie, WA(Zone 7a)

Tilly, I will be excited to see your new bed progress!

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

I am looking forward to seeing your new bed, Tilly. What are you planting in it?

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Your new bed is going to be wonderful, especially with all the birthday dirt. Speaking of birthdays - ---Happy Birthday!!!

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Tilly!!!!!

Thumbnail by LynnPhillips
Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Thank You, Check out Partys over tread

Thumbnail by tillysrat
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Is today your Bday? Wish you many more, each one better.l

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Happy Birthday, Mary!!

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Thank you, Willow, Kathy.

We started tread 2 on RU
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1034317/#new

(Sharon)SouthPrairie, WA(Zone 7a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY! Do you have any cake left to celebrate with?

Happy Happy Birthday Mary!!!!!!

Thumbnail by Rarejem
Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

So Thank you, Yes it was not cut till last night.
Thank you for the flowers (lilys) if you ever divide them I want one

Eugene, OR

Happy Birthday Tills!

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Thank you Sally

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Tills. Big hugs from me and Tracy! :)

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

Happy birthday to my dear friend Tills. Your Doctor who is you friend. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Tills.........
Here is your flowers.

Thumbnail by Soferdig
Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Want to thank everyone for the Birthday wishes. I had a great day doing nothing but posting pic of the RU, and have lots more to go LOL

This was my present to me while at Mt. Tahoma. He is just to cute.

Campanula "Peter nix "

Thumbnail by tillysrat
Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

I spent all day digging and moving plants, I saw so many really neat gardens on the RU. My DH said the big ones are hiding the little ones in the back. I was shocked, he noticed LOL. He has been by my side the last 3 days, and helping me in everyway. For the last 2 years he would only give a hand if I asked for it, now he wants to be a part of it. But we do things together now LOL lovin it.

Some where in the tour, I show this area I can not find the pic as I have downloaded all the old pics when my puter went haywire.
This is what I did today, moved all the big ones from the front of woodland. This is was. Best pic I got for now

Thumbnail by tillysrat
Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

And this is where they went, so love it thanks all. For the Ideas

Thumbnail by tillysrat
Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Now woodland has a lower profile

Thumbnail by tillysrat

Beautiful Mary!

Ahh.. looking gorgeous. Nice work!

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Thanks Julie. of all the wonderful things I saw in yours and Sharons being in the woods I was so amazed and Pixy's LOL . Mind is going a mile a minute. But work Work, no time and winter is coming. EWU.
To soon for me. LOL

Thumbnail by tillysrat
Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Very nice, Mary.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Pony, if you ever come out this way let me know a head of time, I live in never never land, the only reason anyone comes out this way is to see Heidi (Dragon Fly Farms) or (Cattle Dogs on DG ) when you catch her. Only a few have been here. I live 10min from her place. You want to do a camp out, got lots of room. a hidey hole in the woods and a bond fire. But warning I have lots of Skeeters and they love tender flesh without protection. LOL I was amazed at Lynn's I never saw one, nor at anyone else's. They love me here, can't go out at certain time of the day. I am highly allergic to them, make me swell up in big bumps.

Thumbnail by tillysrat

Oooh I hate skeeters. I used to be horribly allergic to them as a kid, but it mellowed out as I got older. They still make me get nasty sores, but not as bas as when I was little.

I doubt I'll be out that way anytime soon, but ya never know... I do have transportation now... ;)

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

I don't know where the skeeters were hiding when you were here. They are usually buzzing around here right on schedule, as if they have a built-in clock. Maybe the new concrete and newly excavated back yard deterred them?
I still plan to come out, Mary. This week just got away from me.

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

You are doing a good job, Mary. It is nice of your DH to help out. He must have missed you when you were gone. It is good to know you are appreciated.
I am looking forward to visiting you. I am sure I will glean many great ideas from your gardens!

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Thanks Lynn, I just don't have the right words for your place. I was so amazed of it all and what you and Joey have done in a short time.
But I will tell you this you are perfect together, Love you both....

PS you never said if I can post your pics???

Hugs
Tills LOL (Mary)

Thumbnail by tillysrat
Vashon, WA(Zone 8b)

A day late, but better than never....HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TO YOUUUU!!! out of tune, but sung in a heartfelt way. I have been crazily busy the last few days and not paying attention to know your b-day had passed by. Your woodland is looking fabulous, things all growing up so much you found new places for them to expand into. And the new garden shaping up already. You must be working from dawn to dusk on all that planting. What better thing for a gardener to do on their birthday but be blissfully tucking little roots in the dirt?

P.S. That's a great picture of Lynn and Joey.

This message was edited Sep 4, 2009 9:07 PM

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Don't ask me how that happen, have no clue. Maybe the Gods are talking LOL

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Holly, you are the spring in the world. So Happy Happy I love it, Where on earth do you get it, please send some to me LOL
And Thank you. You are a joy.

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Yes, Holly, you are such a joy. And you bake a good zucchini bread and make the best cider I have ever drank.

Vashon, WA(Zone 8b)

Tilly, it's knowing generous and kind people like you that makes me happy. Then, also I spent the afternoon with my 23 first graders visiting their new classroom and their excitement rubs off on me. I better have a little bounce or I'd be flattened in seconds!

Vashon, WA(Zone 8b)

Uh, oh. Lynn, it is my DH, Harley who bakes the zucchini bread. I am a terrible cook. I can grow the veggies but I burn anything I put on the stove because I always step out to do a little weeding or get on the computer and get all involved with DG while the water boils away. I am one of the few people who successfully burn water.

And I am feeling very shy with all this praise. I can get very cranky too. Just ask my son how annoyed I get if he forgets to turn in his homework or hasn't picked up his dirty socks.

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Well, tell Harley that we really enjoyed his bread. In fact, I am going to go have a slice and a glass of your cider right now.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Looking great, Tills!

I, too, am a 'skeeter' buffet. I have discovered this summer that if I come in and scratch with my nail brush,( cuz that feels soooo good) then apply some Benadryl creme, I haven't swollen up or seem to itch later.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.