CLOSED: Fall Frenzy Piggy Swap #4

Browns Mills, NJ(Zone 6b)

Fairy.... you don't have a wish list up, is there anything that you are interested in? I'm trying to throw some seeds your way :-)

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

I haven't even thought about wishes-I just know I need short growing things.....for full sun

Jamaica Plain, MA(Zone 6a)

FAIRY, got your return d-mail. Thanks!!! Many oinks!

This message was edited Nov 17, 2008 7:00 PM

Edmond, OK(Zone 7a)

Fairy honey - if it's not already asked for I'd like Zebrina Malva(w/chaff)-, Coreopsis-Limerock Dreams, Coreopsis-Autumn Blush, Columbine-Black Barlow & Nicotania-Avalon Apple Blossom. Thank you!

Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

Fairy I hope you feel better real soon : ) Get some rest so you can join in on the oinkin - full throttle okay?

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Fairy, I'd love some Columbine Pink Bonnets- those are lovely!

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

FAIRY (as if the next 12 posts aren't going to be directed at you. LOL!) I'm guessing the Coreopsis-Limerock Dreams is probably gone by now? If not I'd love a pack. Also the Rudbeckia autumn colors & Dianthus Siberian Blue.

Thanks girl. Feel better soon!

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

FAIRY, Dmailed you...
Please add if possible...

Nemophila Penny Black
Monarda Lambada
Nicotiana-Avalon Apple Blossom
Coreopsis-Limerock Dreams (alternately Autumn Blush)

Thank you!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

I can not wait for that woman to pack her bags and leave permanently ... uggggg, Fairy.. i had "that crankiness" on Saturday.

anyhooo -- I forgot about Burgundy Gaillardia.

you gave me seeds last year, and I got one plant out of it, and it bloomed so late i did not get any seeds from it.

that's all i want... :-)

ratherbdigging
put me down for the jupiters beard please..thanks

pam sue

fairy..i hope you will feel better soon :))

This message was edited Nov 17, 2008 4:47 PM

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey Stacey,
You have a couple I'm interested in:

Kaleidescope Mix Larkspur
Campanula-var unknown(gets 3-4' tall)-
Coreopsis-Autumn Blush
Columbine-Alpine Blue

Hope I'm not too late for any of them.
Sent you a d-mail too
toofew

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Haven't had that woman visit me in about 12 years now, but I feel for ya girl. Sent you a dmail. Could I have one each of the Gaillardia please.

Edmond, OK(Zone 7a)

OMG - Robyn!!! Are you bragging?? I'm still at the age I'm worried about getting pregnant every month....haven't taken care of that yet...let alone having that woman visit...every 3 weeks!!! Oink Oink. Have sympathy and send me some seeds! Yes, I said every 3 weeks! Like clock work! And I have 3 little girls that love gardening. Hee hee! Seeds I say, this is a seed piggie swap and I'm hungry for seeds! Suey!
~chele

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

You betcha I am bragging. I used to see her every two weeks and she just about did me in. So everything got taken out, best decision of my life. No more worrying about getting that thing again. I got seeds and they are all packed up and ready to go, if you want some tell me so I can put them in a baggie just for you.

Mount Laurel, NJ(Zone 7a)

Hi RatherB, I would love to try your centranthus ruber too if you still have any :)

Thank you!
~Diana

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

Suuuey!
I just added more seeds. I'm trying to empty my bag of old seeds, but I'm afraid I'm not being near ruthless enough....especially with the way I've been bellying up to the trough myself! Hopefully I can suck it up and go through the bag one more time before we're finished here.

In the meantime go check out what I've added. The new stuff is at the bottom of my post, and please send me a D-Mail if you see anything you'd like to have.

Edmond, OK(Zone 7a)

LOL! You know I love you Robyn - but now that you mention it, you can send me MG Violet Feathers, Moonvine Lavender, Agastache Licorice Mint , MG Milky way & hot pink hardy Hibiscus.....oink oink!
~chele

Edmond, OK(Zone 7a)

Lala - I'd love to chow on your Canna - Tropical Sunrise & night blooming jasmine!! Double oinks tonight!
~chele

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

Fairy1004
If you have any Mimilus-mixed blotch left I sure would like one.

FOR ALL YOU FELLOW OINKERS! , I have a new respect for all of you that take the time to cut out, glue and fill seed packets! I am almost 60 and there is a first time for everything! My hats off to you! LOL

Akron, PA(Zone 6b)

I have everyone down for the following:

margaran: yarrow, "Moonshine" and four o'clock "Limelight"

wind: added Centranthus ruber for you

tcs: added centranthus ruber

pamsue: added centranthus for you, too!

I know you will all like them very much. So sorry that is one that you bought, Merdith. I see things here that I bought too. But you will like them.

Now to get on to Fairy's list...if everything is not gone by now...I was busy doing seeds earlier...you know, this is a full-time job doing a seed swap! Off to the lists, and will be checking for more updates...can't get enough....OINK OINK...

Oh, I will be adding asclepias tuberosa tonight, if anyone would like some...at least five pkts...

i cheat i use plastic baggies and print off the labels

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

for bags... i do both.

if there is a nice envie, the ones that Paul did, i'll use those -- and I have taken one of the plain "Daves Garden" envies and adapted it ... I got tired of hand writing all the data.. so i entered text in Photoshop, did the copy/paste 4 times - then i have 5 identical envies.

I also use the lil zip-locs.... but i've had an issue with damp seeds... so i wanted to start putting them in paper not plastic ... though the ones that were harvested months back...i know they are fine...so i just type up the data in WORD and slip the sheet in the baggie.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Dang I missed the canna., If you find me keep me in mind.

Night ladies... errrr Miss Piggies.

Akron, PA(Zone 6b)

Fairy:
If I am not too Piggish, I see some of your seeds that I would like. I haven't been counting, so let me know if you are out of anything...

Tomato "Jelly Beans"
Zinnia "Lilliput mix"
Zinnia "California Giants"
Creeping Thyme
Allium Schubertii (if you have more than one, otherwise it goes to wind...)
Columbine "Black Barlow"
Coumbine "Pink Bonnets"

I will dmail you with the same. Let me know if you have some or all. Hope you are feeling better, Fairy...

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

Robyn was it the Tropical Sunrise canna you wanted? There are still a few left...send me a DMail if you want them.

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi LynnWeidman,

Dmailed you earlier.

Quick little piggy here...

I'd love to have these please:
Phygelius white
Purple Heliotrope

Thanks,
Danita

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Danita,
I put your name on them!

Here is my little piggy - he is happier than a pig in.....leaves.

Thumbnail by LynnPhillips
GA, GA(Zone 7b)

lol :)

I just added a few things to my list.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=5785279

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Hi Folks,

Managed to find some more that I like! Clapping my little hoofs in joy!

Danita:
Pansy clear crystals

LaLa
Artropodium
Canna
Chrysanthemum bridal robe
Phlox

Starlight
white clitoria
Lydyslippers
Aster Opus
Aster pot & patio
pampa grass

Cordeledawg:
Conoclinium

NB Gard:
Jewel of Opar

Gardengus:
Orange celosia

LynWeidman:
Hotlips Salvia

Did I read something about an apricot mask flower? I'd like that one too!

Thank you, all!

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Lynn.. Lol your little piggy. One happy looking fellow. LOL

Ok we now on to thread number #5 this one is closed. : )

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

is there a link to the new thread??

Winterville, GA(Zone 8a)

Danita, you have Dmail!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Edited to delete the message was for another thread. CRS must have kicked in at the time.

This message was edited Nov 18, 2008 6:57 PM

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Frenzied is right. I just can't keep up with you all. I am getting a kick out of reading all your posts though.
I'll be better able to participate next year, because I will collect seed that I didn't get a chance to collect this year. I've learned that the only way I can keep up is to use index cards and dmails. So, if you wanted something from me (seed pimping?) please dmail me. I go through my dmail at the end of my day (pacific time) and edit how many packages still remain.
Otherwise, (as she shoulders her way to the trough), If any one has either cat mint or catnip, my critters would be very grateful.
If anyone would like to send me something to try, I'm open to just about anything except cactus. If it's poisonous, let me know so I can plant it where small children won't get to it. If it is bad for bees (buckeye trees), please don't send it. I like plants and they constantly amaze me.
I am a bit intimidated not only at the speed at which you move, (although I should have known, I've been to the piggy races, and those four legs move fast!) but also by your knowledge and generosity.
Now if only I can stay caught up!
WIB,
SW

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

LOL! I've been to piggy races, too, and you are so right about the way those little oinkers tear around the track!

I'll add you to the list for catnip, but please scroll up to the link for the #5 thread and follow us over there!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.