Chit Chat... Everyone welcome. Part 44

South/Central, FL(Zone 9a)

Jeremy, that why I didn't answer the Amarylis one. I couldn't tell if it was an A, or a C. : )

Linda, it rained pretty good here, this afternoon, but didn't rain in Bowling Green, but did in Fort meade. I don't know about down your way, altho it looked like it came from that direction.

Zolfo Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

We were thinking it didn't look like it did will have to ck rain guage tomorrow.

Yep, Linda, they sedated Rocket in the back of the truck the other day. Took them 2 trys. He reached over my arm and bit at Dr Lovett, both times. Took about 30 more secs, and he went down real easy. Then they operated on him right there.

Zolfo Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

GF i am off to bed it has been a long day and i am tired. Will catch you tomorrow. Nite and sweet dreams.

Nite to you to streak and sweet dreams.

Ok, nite Linda. Sweet Dreams. Talk at you tomorrow. I have a long day tomorrow, Alice is coming to do my floors, and I have alot of washing to get done.

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Aw,,, just put those kitties in a pillow case and carry them in.. LOL. that's how I always took Ms Kitty to the vet. And she was a little on the wild side. We played golf with the couples league tonight, sitting and watching those Dodgers beat up on the Braves.....another one run loss.

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

nite Linda loo

Watching Baseball? I bet you like to watch grass grow, too. Huh, Elaine? lol : )
J/K

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

What grass?? LOL

You have got to have grass. Everybody has to have some..... lol
I have toooo much grass, and it needs cutting every 4 or 5 days with this rain and hot weather. Oh, and I have a lil hummingbird now, too. It peers through the patio door at me, and then DH saw it peering in the front windows yesterday. So, cute.

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Mine are zipping around and they love the hot lips salvia. as well as the red hot poker.
got to yawnnnnnnnnn go to bed, so I can get up and plant and WATER again tomorrow. Send us some rain.
nite,

Ok, Sweet Dreams, Elaine. I'll send rain. I sent Cathy some this week. lol : )

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Good morning ya'll
I figure it is better for me to buy epis or other plants that food(read junk food) another thing I enjoy to much. I have never grown crinun lily so do not know the different. So no problem.

Thumbnail by wren107

This must be 'tire week'; when taking the truck for an oil change and inspection yesterday we were told the tread depth was below the legal limits so we need four new tires. When they had the wheels off the said the ball joints were worn.......

UGH $$$$$

Jacksonville, FL

Is anyone else having problems with the images not showing up??

yes. I was wondering about it

Jacksonville, FL

Good Morning Wren! Has Demon Child taken you for a walk this am?? LOL!

South Florida, FL(Zone 10b)

Yes, I had so much trouble posting the above pics last night.

Yes I get the bike out early and we went on the 2 mile route. He is now sleeping.
I hope to get the rest of the stuff to finish my temp. shade house.

I will be glad when the finish the sewer stuff, so I can think about getting a perm. green/shade house.

The pictures are not showing up on my screen, this morning.

West Central, FL(Zone 9b)

Seems to be fixed now!

Morning. : )
Here's alittle explanation of why the pictures weren't coming up. Dave fixed it this morning.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/875094/

Well I am getting ready to take DD to his treatment and DM and I will go to HD. She needs a new stove and I need to get the rest on the stuff to finish my temp shade house.

Any one wont to lay bets wither or not i get out of there with out some plants?
Back later

Fountain, FL(Zone 8b)

Wren,
That's not a bet I would take, unless I bet you come home with plants.

BlueGlancer,
We do need a pool! That would be nice..just jump in and cool off when you're out working in the yard.

Time to start a new thread. Everybody head over here>>>> http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/875135/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.