Chit Chat... Everyone welcome. Part 44

South Florida, FL(Zone 10b)

And more.

Thumbnail by toy747
Fountain, FL(Zone 8b)

Toy...Not the last..the one before that.

Okay..third one up..lol

This message was edited Jul 9, 2008 8:49 PM

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

The next to last maybe a amaryllis but will have to wait till the bloom opens.
My friend across the street has a sib. husky. Berry and I talk to each other all the time. His mom can not get him to talk to her. He is another rescue.

Close up

Thumbnail by toy747

Correction the one before the kindof corn looking plant may be a amaryllia.

The last two look something like a beauty berry

Thanks Wren, I think you are right about the beauty berry. I remember someone giving me one.

I'm not done yet. Actually this is the one that I think might be a clerodendrum.

Thumbnail by toy747

Almost done.

Thumbnail by toy747

Something is very wrong. I have posted the same pic 3 times and it says it has gone through yet it is no where to be found. Also the site is very slow tonight. Is anyone else having problems?

Close up of previous post.

Thumbnail by toy747
South/Central, FL(Zone 9a)

I always have problems doing pictures, they download sooo slow for me. The site itself is doing alright, and pretty fast for me, tonight.

Finally it worked.
All done.

You got all those at Molly's RU? If so, somebody will come through and recognize them, probably. : )

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

Post #5232656 That Looks like a Blackberry Lily, http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/100512/

They grew like crazy in Ft Lauderdale, up here, they just sit.

Lucy, I believe the flat came from the work site. Unfortunately I haven't the time to clear those sites from nails. Guess I'll park further away from the dumpster.

I had a short nap on the couch in front of the TV set. Now for a long nap in the bed.

Molly

Thanks Molly,
I have the Hello Yellow Blackberry Lily but it is much smaller.
2 down 6 to go?

Lizzette, your pool looks so inviting. It looks pretty big, too. I bet you enjoy it. Sometimes, I wish I had one, I would be out floating around all day. : )

Thanks, I love it. I usually have a bathing suit on under my shorts so I can jump in and cool off while I'm gardening.

Oh, that would be nice. I have to run inside, and let the AC cool me off, or hold the waterhose over my head. lol : )

Fountain, FL(Zone 8b)

Me too..usually the wate rhose.

Zolfo Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Lucy are you still up? Hope you are feeling better today.

Yes, Linda. I'm up. Waiting for you to come home. lol : )

I've came to the conclusion that I will never feel good again. I have too many aches and pains. LOL

How did you know we went to outback girl? Sending you a d-mail.

You told me in an dmail that you went. You and your CRS,..... as bad as me. lol : )

Jackie, we need to get us a pool. : )

I did????????? lol

Mama kitty moved her kitten today while we were gone. She will probably bring her back tomorrow.

She probably is use to moving her kitten from the wild animals around there. So it doesn't smell just in one place.

Yeah she will probably show up with her in the am. When we left at 9:00 this am they were on the patio so we left the door cracked so she could get in an out so guess she decided to move her for the nite. Did i tell you i found out where i could get them neutered & spade for $25.00 a piece?

Lib what a wonderful song. God Bless and protect our troops and their familys.

No, but I saw a pamplet at Tractor Supply where they were giing vaccinations and cheaper neutering i think. It was on their counter up front. Sometime soon. Like Aug. I think.

We went to Fred's and ate in Bartow tonight with the Albrittons, it was his birthday. Had cake and homemade ice cream back in Bowling Green, at their house. I'm stuffed.

I went out to the animal clinic out by your house (Lovetts) yesterday and picked up an application to fill out. You fill it out and mail it off with $25.00 for each cat and they send you a voucher and when it comes back i can call and schedule an appt. There is no limit on them either. i got the info from the animal control.

We think we have another litter somewhere with the light gray kitty so they have got to be fixed.

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

hello,, took me a long time to read through threads.
ok, Jeremy, get a spare.
Glad you are better, Lucy
#616 is definitely an amaryllis, toy
wren, you are obviously addicted to epis. now, step #1 is DO NOT GO INTO the stores..#2 DO NOT GET ONLINE.. LOL.
Molly glad your toothies are fixed.
Linda, hope you enjoyed that meal. that mama cat will bring that kitten right back, no doubt. She is one smart mama. My giant milkweed is growing slowly. One has a pretty bloom on it. Will try to save seeds if it produces.
Boca Ginger, wow those trees did some damage. We were so fortunate that tornadoes only knocked trees down in our woods and not on the house.

Streak what are you doing up so late?

Your DM will be back home tomorrow they have had a wonderful time.

Yes, they do need to be fixed. You will probably have to keep them on the porch for a couple of days with a sandbox by the door when they get home. Make sure you tell Lovett that they are wild mostly, so maybe he will stitch them with dissolving thread. They may do that anyway, I dunno. I can't remember. It's been 5 yrs, since Sissy was done.

HEY, Elaine. (waving) You sure are up late tonight. I'm glad your momma will be back home soon. We miss her when she is gone more than a minute or 2. : )

We have a sandbox all ready we put it out for mama kitty last nite.

Boy she is up late tonite isn't she?

Lucy did we get any rain today???

I'm going to be my usual cantankerous self and say that it is a crinum lily, not an amaryllis. It looks like the flower stalk is coming out of the side. Amaryllis usually have the flower stalk more in the center of the bulb, but I would need to see the other side of the plant where the flower stalk is to make a better guess.

Jeremy

Also, Linda. I have one cat carrier if you need it. Plus, put a light cover over whatever you take them in. They are not as scared if they can't see.

We may have to get a carrier from animal control so we can catch them. We are just not sure. I did ask them since they are wild how they will get them out of the cage and she said they will tip the carrier and sedate them before they take them out.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.