^_^

This message was edited Oct 17, 2009 1:59 PM

Jacksonville, FL

41 4 111 not working

This message was edited Oct 17, 2009 2:02 PM

This message was edited Oct 17, 2009 2:03 PM

This message was edited Oct 17, 2009 2:04 PM

Fort Lauderdale, FL

mistressgardner are you still here, what is it your trying to get Isee the smiley face!

Jacksonville, FL

the musical note

Jacksonville, FL

Jacksonville, FL

I hold down the alt then hit the 1 and 4 the same time and release all the at the same time and get

This message was edited Oct 17, 2009 2:12 PM

Fort Lauderdale, FL

OK. hold down your alt key at the same time to your left on your keyboard hold down the 1 and4 key, no spaces then let up on all of them together ♫

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I press the 1 and 4 at the same time maybe your doing it 1 and then 4?

Jacksonville, FL

It does not work

Jacksonville, FL

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I can't understand why not,♫ hmmm, I just don't understand, but anyway, this is the place to practice it did you read thru the thread from the top?

Jacksonville, FL

GRTRRRRRR!!!!! !$$

Fort Lauderdale, FL

How are you getting 144 if anything it should be 14? but it will be ♫

Jacksonville, FL

Yep! maybe my keyboard? or OS? Giving up

This message was edited Oct 17, 2009 2:18 PM

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I mean it will be ♫ if you do it all together, oh I just found out that you want to hold down the alt key press the 1 dont let it up and press the 4 now all three are pressed together let up on all at the same time.

Jacksonville, FL

trying that 4

This message was edited Oct 17, 2009 2:22 PM

Jacksonville, FL

did not work what should it look like before I send?

Fort Lauderdale, FL

in this case you should actually see the music note b-4 you post, Mike just told me that some computers are different and don't have a number key board to the right, I, not sure if it would work on the nubmers at the top of the key board♫♫♫♫whistleing Dixie ^_^

Jacksonville, FL

♫ I was using the numers at the to before!!! ♫♫♫

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am so sorry, guess I just stink as a teacher.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Oh hey ya got it, maybe I didn't do so bad after all, if you read all the thread you will see that many many people have to try and try again, but you have it now right?

Jacksonville, FL

Thanks Jim!!! lets's see....§♪☼►☺↕‼ %▼

Jacksonville, FL

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ Yeppers!!! Got that mastered

Fort Lauderdale, FL

aint that neat, I never knew holding the alt key would give so many optionseven the little smiley face but I like the ^_^ better

Fort Lauderdale, FL

see you back on the gardening thread, funny thing is in about a week I will probably be asking you to remind me how to do it. Jim

Jacksonville, FL

That is neat--may have to play around with that later. Gotta get some outside stuff done before it gets colder. Thanks again Coach!!!

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

♫☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○
trying to find out how to make the degree sign like in 70○. The alt 9 makes the big circle, not the tiny degree circle at top of numers.
anyone know how?

Kenmore, NY(Zone 6a)

must... have... music note...
☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ •

imadigger - alt 7 will give you a black dot... my last try...

anyone know where the music note is? ♫ got it! didn't read enough

This message was edited Oct 18, 2009 3:18 PM

This message was edited Oct 18, 2009 3:19 PM

Fort Lauderdale, FL

alt 1 4 gives the music note alt 13 gives just one note

Kenmore, NY(Zone 6a)

thanks Jimsned2!

♪ ♀ ♫ ☼ ► ◄ ↕ ‼ ¶ § ▬ £

yowza! ♪♪ a whole new wo-orld-d-d ♪ ♪ ♫♫

Mississauga, ON(Zone 6a)

Degree sign

Alt 248 °

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks Joan. I get tired of writing out the word all the time. LOL

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Joan, I've tried alt 248 and keep getting kicked back to threads I am watching! Is there more to the story? Hold down alt while pressing the three numbers one at a time with no spaces right?

Mississauga, ON(Zone 6a)

Are you using the number keypad? The numbers along the top won't work.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

∟ Hmmm, I get an angle? are the three numbered keys pressed at the same time, I'd need three hands to do that!

North Augusta, ON

°
works for me... are you sure you're pressing alt and not ctrl?

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Doing every thing as you say, but now I get kicked back to the desert rose thread? Oh well, some one will figure it out! Jim

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

°
When you hold down alt key, just hit 2 then 4 then 8. When you let up on alt key you will see degree sign. You can try this with all the number keys.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

∟ Nope, I hit the 2 and when I hit the 4 I get thrown back to "threads you are watching" and when I hit the 8 it comes back to my post with an angle showing. Oh well, maybe it's a difference in key boards or somthing. I can do all the other things with the alt key and shift key , but I want to say thank you for trying, I'm sure the problem is with my key board or computer. Jim

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.