March Daily Weather, Spring has Sprung!!!

Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Marsue – Awww cute memorial for Scruffy!
Kelli – Pretty pic of the giant coreopsis
Se_eds – Yummm tomato sandwiches!
Sidney – Glad you had a good time at MM's. One of my co-workers passed away last week. I went to the funeral yesterday afternoon.
Marsue – That’s a glorious red bud tree!
Kiska – That fire/ice lens is very cool!
Kelli- Hope you’re feeling better! Pretty babiana – I’ve never seen them before.
E_B – Great bunny picture! Love it!
Ric – We’ve done some “minor repairs” that ended up being not so minor. Good thing you found the damage before it caused a lot more problems. Pretty little Spring!
Kwanjin – Great pics! Now we know where the snow went! LOL!

61.2 °F / 16.2 °C
Overcast
Humidity: 90%
Dew Point: 58 °F / 15 °C
Wind: 6.0 mph / 9.7 km/h / 2.7 m/s from the NE
Wind Gust: 11.2 mph / 18.0 km/h / 10.3 m/s
Pressure: 30.27 in / 1024.9 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 5.0 miles / 8.0 kilometers
UV: 1 out of 16
Clouds: Overcast 600 ft / 182 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 20 ft / 6 m

Lake Wind Advisory in effect from noon today to 8 PM EDT this evening...

Today
Windy and cooler. Mostly cloudy with a 50% chance of showers. High 70. Northeast winds 20 mph.

Huge change from yesterday. Saturday was 80* sunny and just wonderful. This morning feels like Winter! LOL! Guess I'll have to start some of that Spring cleaning that I've been putting off instead of playing outside. :P

Taken last night

edited to correct typo

This message was edited Mar 30, 2008 1:05 PM

Thumbnail by MySharona
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Good morning!
SUpposed to get up to ony the mid 50s today (normal would be closer to70), but at the moment it's 44, same as at 6am (3 1/2 hrs ago), so I'm not optimistic. All the tropicals I moved outside yesterday are probably cursing me in plant-speak!
Damp and misty.

Not complaining, mind you! I know I'm lucky not to have ice and snow! :)
Deb

PS/Kwanjin - beautiful clouds! You must be pretty high up in altitude there.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

46° (Wind Chill 42°)
Rain is still slowly moving in.
Then temps in the mid 60's all week.
Maybe a brief drop into the low 30's mid week....but mostly mid/upper 40's for lows.
Time to start uncovering a few plants...

Adina those are some pretty blooms!!

Ric

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

Sharon, your little friend is adorable...

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

TF: I agree. He has that "uh oh" look. LOL.

(Zone 7a)

Pretty flowers! I have daffy and grape hycinth under the snow. They poke out of it. It's kind of pretty, too. Too cold to go out and take a pic, though.

We are high up in the mountains. 4500-5000 ft.

Flurries30°F
Feels like: 22°F

Barometer: 29.9 in and rising
Dewpoint: 28°
Humidity: 93%
Visibility: 1 miles
Wind: 9 mph NNW
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Sidney what does a boilermaker do? (If you tell me you "make boilers", I am going to run away screaming--LOL)
EB: cute bunny photo--I'm amazed he didn't run away from you.
Celia: Oh, no! More snow! You have my sympathy! Great pics, though. Our elevation is much lower than yours. Arkansas' highest elevation is Mt. Magazine at approx. 2700+ft.
Ric: glad you were able to "fix" the problem in the wall/floor. Pretty flowers there.
Adina: pretty hyacinths and azaleas. When will your house be ready to move into?
Sharon: cute squirrel--have you given him a name?

I shouldn't complain given the weather some of you are having. However, we are having a yucky rainy day here (and also yesterday). We certainly don't need the rain. Wish I could send it to those of you who need it. Our high is forecast to be 77 but it is only 53º right now and damp--very damp. I will be surprised if we reach into the 70's.

Quoting:
We will not walk this way again - so take the time to sow beauty and give encouragement to others, and once in a while - snap a picture to preserve beauty so others can recognize it, also. That is what our photos do - they show beauty and wonderment to those who have no time to stop and see.

Good advice for all of us, EB!!

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

It's already 43° with bright sunshine here this morning. I've been pruning apple trees--a job I really don't enjoy.

marsue.......Great Quote! I couldn't believe it didn't run either. The walkers just ahead of us had 2 dogs, one really large, that were running all around the sides of the trail. They had to have just about stepped on the rabbit.

My compost piles are thawing!!!!

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Yes, Sidney, tell us more. When I think of boilermakers, I think of Perdue.

We had an immeasurably small trace of rain last night, but get out your rain dancing gear. We have a 60% chance of rain on Wednesday and I'll be needing all the help I can get. It even says, "rain", not "showers". Ooo! Ooo! Getting excited here.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 8:51 AM PDT on March 30, 2008
52 °F / 11 °C
Overcast
Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 46 °F / 8 °C
Wind: 4 mph / 6 km/h / 1.5 m/s from the West

lemon tree

Thumbnail by Kelli
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

A Boilermaker is a beer cocktail consisting of a shot of whiskey, tequila, or vodka, and a glass of beer (therefore sometimes also called simply a shot and a beer). Traditionally, the shot and the beer are served separately, although they may also be mixed before by the preparer.

Classically, the liquor is drunk in one gulp and chased immediately by the beer.

Ric

Deb – I had to laugh at the “plant cursing” as I was dragging the orchids back inside! LOL!
Adina – Pretty blooms!
TF&Deb – Thanks! That pictures happened very quickly – wasn’t sure it would turn out.
Marsue – All squirrels are Fred/Freddie!
Seeds – I love those words of wisdom. Mind if I put it on my refrigerator?
EB – I see green! LOL!!
Kelli – Woooo Hooooo! Praying you get that much needed rain!
Ric – That sounds downright nasty tasting! LOL! Give me a glass of wine instead!

59.7 °F / 15 °C
Overcast
Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 54 °F / 12 °C
Wind: 5.0 mph / 8 km/hfrom the NNE
Wind Gust: 11.6 mph / 18 km/h
Pressure: 30.30 in / 1026.0 hPa (Falling)
Visibility: 8.0 miles / 12.9 kilometers
UV: 4 out of 16
Clouds: Overcast 900 ft / 274 m
(Above Ground Level)

Never made it to 70, actually never really made in to 61*.

That's Boo to the left and Fred feeding. Boo will get close (within 1') and just watch them eat. She surprises me sometimes.

Thumbnail by MySharona
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Whoops! Sorry, EB. I was thinking I was quoting you but it was se_eds! LOL
Ric! You funny guy! Boilermaker, indeed! LOL (I'm with Sharon. That sounds nasty-tasting!)
Kelli: I'm doing my best to send our rain out your way!
Sharon, I am surprised that "Freddie" will let Boo get that close. I guess he knows he has nothing to fear.

Still raining and up to 58º. Well, it isn't raining at the moment but it has been most of the day--off and on. I need for the sun to come out. We have bags and bags of that red mulch to put out in our flower beds. We got free mulch last fall from Searcy Mulch but it isn't very pretty--it is all different sizes and shapes of stuff, so we are going to put the red mulch over it to dress things up a bit.

I'm cracking up, at some point during the last 3 hours WX has changed our high to 65*! Like we're actually going to reach that at this point! LOL!

Wish we could get some free mulch!

Thumbnail by MySharona
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Beautiful orchid, Sharon! Bring your pick-up and your trailer and drive on up here to Searcy, AR. You can get all the free mulch you want! (Of course, it wouldn't be "free" after you pay for the gasoline to get you up here--LOL)

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

EB, as much as i love your piles, that is the first picture you posted that i haven't been tempted to put on my desktop [got the old barn on there now!]

Ric, will ask DH to make me one with vodka and ale or lager next time we have any! sounds good! although i MUCH prefer a Spanish or Chilean wine...

yes, Sid, do tell what you do to make boils, and on WHOM, lol...

Sharon, Boo is definitely being watched carefully, Fred is no fool!

Kelli, fingers crossed for rain. still ahven't named any chickens excpet the little weak ones that hatched last week and have since passed... but i really love the names you suggested!!! hope to have mor ebabies next week, about 4/7, the day before i appear in civil court to defend my since-passed chickens on the charge of irrigation digging! then perhaps their progeny can be hired out to dig up lines for petroleum companies LOL

here are the latest additions to our chick brooders...

Thumbnail by TamaraFaye
Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

and marsue i have to ditto what you quoted from se-eds! it is soooo true!

these guys are the same age, but taken several days later...

Thumbnail by TamaraFaye
Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

i couldn't resist this picture yesterday. our 6-7 weeks old sexlinks knowcked their water over it, and when i refilled it they were thirsty. it lookd like a Water-go-Round LOL. Or Musical Drinks. one would get bumped out and then circle around to find a new spot to squeeze into, and they sortat walked in a cricle as they drank!

Thumbnail by TamaraFaye
Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

TamaraFaye,, I am getting a kick out of your peeps and chicks. My Sharona, you must be a southern gal if you don't know what boilermakers are. LOLOL.
I consumed enough of them in my youth that I could have been iron-clad.
Sunny Day here, high of 50 deg but very windy. Read the Sunday paper.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

TF that sounds almost like a Redneck Boiler.
I used to make them when I tended bar in Miami.
Had to look up the recipe again though.
1/2 ounce of Old Crow whiskey and a 1/2 ounce of vodka into a pint of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Boilermakers are nasty as I'm sure se_eds will agree.
But they get their point across rather quickly....lol!

We had a slow drizzley rain all day.
Much better for the plants than the deluges we've been having.
Should be around till Tuesday morning...

TF I Loved the Chicken Dance!

Ric

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Got pretty warm today. Felt like low to mid 50s. I went out and raked all the leaves off the coneflower bed and some other beds too. Needed to be done before the rain hits tonight.

Tonight and tomorrow it will be warm and rainy. Supposed to hit 67 tomorrow.

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Boilermakers are basically required for most power.
We build and repair the big boilers for whoever generates electricity.
We also build and repair oil/gasoline refineries. Chemical refineries also.
We are reducing emishon for s JEA facility. In NC most of our work was with Duke ouwer.
We also build and repair Reciovery Boilers
;)

Cute pics TF!

55.6 °F / 13 °C
Overcast
Humidity: 96%
Dew Point: 55 °F / 13 °C
Wind: 4.0 mph / 6 km/hfrom the North
Wind Gust: 9.2 mph / 14 km/h
Pressure: 30.27 in / 1024.9 hPa (Falling)
Visibility: 1.0 miles / 1.6 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Overcast 300 ft / 91 m
(Above Ground Level)

Lake Wind Advisory in effect until 2 PM EDT this afternoon...

Today
Patchy dense early morning fog. Cloudy with a 50% chance of showers. Highs in the mid 72. East winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph during the morning.

No rain yesterday - we'll see if it happenes today. Brugmansia buds - I have 11 now! Yes I am getting giddy about seeing all of them bloom! LOL!

Thumbnail by MySharona
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Good Mornin' Everybody! Did ya think that I got lost? Well, I Am lost! LOL Especially after trying to read some of your posts....and at this point I'm totally too far behind! :D
I do see, however, that I missed Se_eds birthday! Happy Birthday!, Se-eds! Sorry it's late, but better late than never. :)
I've been "picking eggs" (fish...not chickens) & doing some spring cleaning up at White Sulfur, doing intense school work (preparing for a final next week), working at the store, scheduling a civil service test, I could go on & on...Wednesday we will go collect some fish from New River to go in some of the tanks to rear endangered mussels! :D (so excited!)
Sidney & Ric, ....I know what both boiler makers are. :) I used to work for Celanese, who generated their own power & I used to frequent a bar just south of Cleveland that dropped a shot of whiskey into a glass of beer. 'Never could figure out how someone could drink that drink! Just give me a Margurita! :D

The weather today...it's 40° & overcast. We had a little freezing rain yesterday...a normal spring day! Some more rain for today...
At Dublin...
Cloudy: 37°F
Feels like: 35°F
Barometer: 30.4 in
Dewpoint: 37°
Humidity: 100%
Visibility: 2 miles
Wind: 3 mph NE
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM

The trivia answer....B. ...sorry that I left you all hangin'...
Inversions are a factor in days where there is smog, or during ice storms.

Today's trivia,
March is said to come in like a ________ and go out like a lamb.
a) Lion
b) Tiger
c) Bear
d) Oh, my!

Have a Great Day! All!
Joey

Sharon?....did you say that you needed a "fix"?

Thumbnail by music2keep
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Se_eds....Happy (belated) Birthday...

Thumbnail by music2keep
Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

Joey, it's A.

We have a Celanese plant here. Blew up in 1992 i think, but recovered and still operating...

have a beautiful day everyone!

tf

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

TF: like Ric, I loved the chicken dance! Too funny! :o))
Sidney, thanks for the explanation on what your kind of boilermaker does. Now I know--you really do make boilers!
Welcome back, Joey--we missed you! JW is adorable as usual! There's no danger of him being undernourished, is there? LOL Trivia answer is "A" :o))
Sharon, I have never grown brugs. I would have to have a greenhouse, I think. Kathy Ann, one of our DGers here in Arkansas, grows them but she does have a greenhouse. I had never seen a brug "up close and personal" until I met Kathy. Brugs are certainly beautiful and I can understand how one could become addicted to them!

We saw a bit of the sun at sunrise this morning but the clouds have come back in. :o((
yucky forecast for us today:
Detailed Local Forecast: Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the afternoon hours. High 71F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tonight: Thunderstorms likely - possibly strong, especially this evening. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. Low 62F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.

My Christmas Cactus is now my Spring Cactus--it is still blooming!

Thumbnail by marsue

se_eds - LOL! Southern born and raised!
Joey - There's that precious little man! He's adorable! Thank you for the "fix"! Sounds like you've been and are going to be very busy. Rearing endangered mussles? Very cool! Going with A on the trivia. Beautiful bloom.
marsue - I can't believe your cactus is still blooming! That's amazing and very pretty!

62.1 °F / 16.7 °C
Overcast
Humidity: 90%
Dew Point: 59 °F / 15 °C
Wind: 3.0 mph / 4.8 km/h / 1.3 m/s from the NE
Wind Gust: 8.3 mph / 13.4 km/h
Pressure: 30.27 in / 1024.9 hPa (Falling)
Visibility: 1.0 miles / 1.6 kilometers
UV: 4 out of 16
Clouds: Overcast 300 ft / 91 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 20 ft / 6 m

Now
Through 130 PM...brief showers and patchy light rain will move north along the immediate coast affecting areas from Crescent Beach to Fernandina Beach. Rainfall amounts will be light...mostly under a tenth of an inch. A large area of showers and rain continues in the coastal waters... mostly 10 to 60 mies offshore...with the heaviest activity located 40 miles east of the coast. Movement is to the north at 20 miles per hour.

I really don't think we're going to hit our high again today. No rain worth mentioning, only a little mizzle.

Two Cuban Anoles - I call them Julio!

Thumbnail by MySharona
(Zone 7a)

Pretty flowers and the anoles are so cute. We used to keep them. And there is no other name for them.

30°F
Feels like: 21°F

Barometer: 30.2 in ↑
Dewpoint: 14°
Humidity: 46%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 11 mph NW
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
UV Index: 2 Low

We had a visitor a few days ago...

Thumbnail by kwanjin
Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Well, this weather is really crazy. I believe this March came in like a lamb and out like a lion.
We are predicted to have temps in the 70s, but here it's noon and still in the 50s. I know to many of you 57 sounds great, but down here your personal thermostat gets re-programed and is very fickle.
The first refinery I ever saw was the Phillips refinery also in Tamara's neighborhood. I worked there back in 93 0r 94. They refine oil and natural gas there.
An interesting story;
One of the employees on the oil side had a problem with the native red ants in his yard. He went over to the Natural Gas side and got a small bottle of the 'stink' they put in Natural Gas. The next day he poured a good bit on the ant beds and went to work.
When he started home he ran into road blocks. He asked what was this about. The policeman said "We have a big gas leak, but we can't find where it's coming from."
I believe the 'stink theif' was terminated. LOL.
Many plants to get started today.
I have really enjoyed all your pictures, especially Joey's DGB.
Sidney

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Kelli, do you know how beautiful the beach is to us in the midwest? Very!

Kiska, March is the month of grass fires here too. There was one to the north of us on a hill, but I didn't know it till the fire department was called. I loked out the kitchen window and there it was, less than 2 miles away.

Seeds, your shopping trip sounds justified to me. I bought overalls for my gardening clothes.

Pepper, we were so lucky to not flood like that this year. Most of the rivers and cricks went down fairly fast. I feel for the soggy bottomers!

Kwanjin, I love the side by side mountains. The fog sure can come and go!

Sharon, I didn't know you had sea turtles. How neat! Good list, (I haven't run across Blooms for a long time.) Sprouts are so exciting!! Love the bee on the bloom. My 31/2 yr. Grandson would ask, "Could I hold it in my hands?" He's learning what is safe to touch. Wow, the poinsette is beautiful!

Marsue, I want to see those petunias when they are in full bloom! Lovely tulips! Aawww, the stature is so cute.

Kiska, the moose are moseying!

Kelli, love orioles. Our's aren't back till the second week in May. Love the coreopsis!

Seeds, a frost would be disappointing. Our last one SHOULD be the end of April.

Sugar, You work too hard!! I'd like to see a photo of the coleous sometime.

Marsue, I grew up with a Redbud outside my bedroom window. I looked down on it all the time. They are so beautiful!

TF, I did catch your lawyer story and what a shame. You have my support!

Kiska, I just watched Mythbusters start a fire with clear ice. It's amazing!

Ric, the building continues!

TF, DH just helped DD trim goat hooves Saturday. They need to separate the buck next. I think it will take more than an electric fence to keep him in his place, but we'll see. She has Boer goats. They are sold for meat. What do you have?

Kelli, I'm glad to be past the blahs! Babianas are beautiful!

Marsue, little suprises are best!

Early, one could not love a bunny from your picture, even tho mine trimmed a shrub I didn't want trimmed.

Deb, repotting here too, but in the house!

Ric, isn't that the way remodeling goes! At least you are doing it right, especially if you do jack!

Kwanjin, very neat pictures!

Sugar, I love Minnie Pearl! They don't make them like that anymore. I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

Adina, I love hyacinths and wonder each spring why I didn't plant any.... again! The azalea is gorgeous!

Sharon, cute squirrel!!

Early, I hear you! I'm never quite sure whether to trim a branch or not! Nice looking dirt!

Kelli, I don't dance worth a hoot, but we do get rain. I hope you do too!

Ric, I'll pass on the boilermaker.

Sharon, cute Boo picture!! Beautiful orchid!

TF, adorable chicks. ROTFL over the circle of drinkers!

Ric, how do you know what to drink next when you're drinking both? "Whiskey on beer, never fear. Beer on whiskey mighty risky."

Pepper, I raked too and am glad!

Sharon, I understand the giddy!

Hi Joey! I was lost too, but not as busy as you!! A. Lion!! That is the cutest picture!!! Such cheeks!! Nice yellow iris!

Marsue, between you and Sharon, Christmas is sure hanging on!

Sugar, ROTFL over the ''gas leak'' Wow, someone was on the ball tho, smelling it and reporting it!

We are going out like a lamb!! 53* and 1/2 inch of rain this morning. I've been cleaning porches and garages, raking, sowing seed and transplanting seedlings to bigger pots.

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

thanks BP! we have two nubians, just 9 months old. i wonder if we need to trim their hooves?

Sid, that is hilarious!

it has been just lovely here. all animals and people alike enjoying it! Here also, i would say, in like a Lion, out like a Lamb!

our Nubians were enjoyting the weather along with Jaco the Giant rooster, his Sweetheart hens, and three new puppies rescued from the poung...

Thumbnail by TamaraFaye
(Zone 3b)

Gray, windy; 42°.
Music2Keep~ "A". nice seeing you here again and glad you've been able to take a break and post a pic of JW> What a doll. Good luck w/test.
MySharona~ in the 60's there, does it seem like a return to winter? Rain is probably ok?
sugarweed~very interesting job description; at least it's nearby now.
pepper~bet the warm weather feels great after this past season.
marsue~thunderstorms and rain/hail~~sounds like lots going on. Nice spring cactus, too.
TF~another cute pic- nice little group you've got.
Wind-blown and drifted glacial silt/sand.
Kiska

Thumbnail by kiska
Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

wow, Kiska, Alaska is amazing!

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 12:51 PM PDT on March 31, 2008
60 °F / 16 °C
Clear
Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 37 °F / 3 °C
Wind: Calm

Billy, here's another beach picture for you.

Thumbnail by Kelli

This is my Thanksgiving cactus. It has been blooming since before Easter. My Christmas cactus also has one flower. I don't care for the politically-correct blandness of "holiday cactus" (or "holiday" anything), but the name has been accurate this year.

Thumbnail by Kelli
Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

Kelli, thanks for hte beach picture, i needed that!

tf

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

Beaches look beautiful up here. We had a last day mix of wind, rain and 39 degrees. It is supposed to warm up during the night and be mid 50's and rain tomorrow.

Kwanjin – What type of bird it that? Very cute!
Sidney – I agree! We didn’t hit our high either. Normally I don’t mind it being cooler, but I put all my cool weather gear up for the next 8 months! LOL!
Sally – Thanks! Here are a couple of links about the sea turtle watches. http://www.ameliaislandseaturtlewatch.com/
http://www.islandchamber.com/Things-to-Do.59.0.html
Kiska – Rain would be nice, but nothing so far. Awesome picture! This is our normal high:
Max Temperature: Min Temperature:
Normal (KJAX) 76 °F / 24 °C 52 °F / 11 °C
Record (KJAX) 89 °F / 31 °C (1954) 32 °F / 0 °C (1964)

Kelli – Beauteeeful beach! Love your Thanksgiving/Christmas/Easter cactus! LOL! I’m not a fan of the generic greetings either. LOL!

Sunrise picture

Thumbnail by MySharona
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Well, of course it warmed up again today, because it's Monday and I had to go back to work! ;->

Continues to be cloudy, but nice and mild. Currently, Dyson dark and 67F.

Deb

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Kiska that Loess is amazing.
I didn't realize it could pile up that fast.
We have Moraine deposits all around here.... in fact I used to work in Moraine, OH...
but any of the wind blown stuff has long since disappeared.

Billy I love that rhyme!

Joey good to see you back!!
Fighting the affects of Zebra Mussels?
Whiskey poured in Beer is a Sidecar.... droppped shot glass and all a Depth Charge..
Guess what type of bars I worked in..... LOL!

Kelli I need about 4 tons of that Rock!
What beach is that?

Started today w/ rain.... then heavy rain..... then drizzle....by 6 PM it was sunny....
Now another heavy band of rain is moving in....

It's supposed to move out by noon and we'll hit 65...
Weds Sunny and 57 Low at Freezing...
Then 60's and mid 40's for lows thru Monday ....
Might be time to start pulling the plastic on a few things.
April 14th is our average last frost date........ xxxxx fingers.....

Ric

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.