Winters still here, having spring memories! (3)

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

One I am sure we would all LOVE to have a copy of, too!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I'll buy one!!!!
Laughing so hard, trying to be invisible here!!! Can't help it but reach for the keyboard!!! Yes I have cats too, and they are sumthin' else! Just like women!
Lololol...Tman....keep it up....

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Thanks Pod for the link. I won't be worrying about solving that mystery again. Just gonna chilax (new word I picked up from the flower cafe) now. LOL over your outside kitty Tman!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Life is so interesting around here,it ain't funny,just before she gave me her butt she told me off in no in certain terms,I could kiss my Xss!!!!

Now the flowers on the leather leaf holly might just flower if a couple more nice days would happen!!!

Thumbnail by Tropicman
Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Gosh, Tman. That's not a cat. It's a busy tailed RAT. Cause equal amounts of damage...maybe more in my garden. Digs, digs, digs all the time. Even the Garden Editor of the Dallas Morning News is begging for help in eradicating the pests. You need someone to show you the difference in a cat and a rat.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Well better get the book cat in the hat and read it!!!
Well looks like a little redish orange kitty to me,has ears,4 legs and a bushy tail just like all the other kitty's!!!LOL

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Curly has decided to take a peek at ya'll. LOL

Thumbnail by pepper23
New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Awwww, cute pic pepper! Now that's a cat.

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Pretty kitty Pepper!

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

Curly is adorable :)

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Marcy, say that 10 times really, really fast! LOL
Don, you started on that book yet? :)

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

pepper, he is a doll! Does he like your plants?

LOL. This is his favorite position.

Thumbnail by pepper23
New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Tammy...I did! And didn't even trip up once!!! LOL!!

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Awwwww!!

He LOVES my plants. He has to sniff them all the time. He will go up to my coneflowers and pull them down so he can sniff the blooms.

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Pretty kitty pepper pretty kitty pepper pretty kitty pepper pretty kitty pepper pretty kitty pepper pretty kitty pepper pretty kitty pepper pretty kitty pepper pretty kitty pepper

Here he is sniffing my bamboo grass I had just planted. This was back in Oct.

Thumbnail by pepper23

LOL karma.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

LOL I didn't even try to do it cause I knew I would mess it up! HA HA HA
Well at least he is only smelling and not eating! LOL
I was cleaning for a friend the other day and caught one of his cats eating on one of the bonsai trees!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

karma, was you saying it while typing? HE HE HE

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

I'm not as good as Marcy. I tripped up bad.

LOL. I know I couldn't do it.

Curly will eat some plants but only a few like grasses. But if I am in the garden he is right there. Now if only he could dig like a dog!! LOL

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Are you girls picking on me?????? LOL!! I can't help it that I can talk so good....hahaaha!!
My kitty sniffs the air like a dog! She will go out the door, and stand and stick her head up high and just sniff, sniff , sniff!!!! We think she is our dog reincarnated...lol!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

LOL
Sienna got a Chia Pet for Christmas that has Cat Nip seeds, but I am afraid it will cause the cats to WANT to eat on the plants! LOL

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Laughing with, not at, Marcy! LOL

So does Curly!! And he also loves to catch bugs and eat them. And hummers. He's a fast kitty but when he eats the bugs he gets bad breath.

Is there any kitty mints out there???

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Sure...catmint!! LOL!!

I have lots of that but he won't eat it.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Oh no, he catches hummers?

Yep and the fact that he can tells you how fast he is. But he doesn't do it tht often. He rather eat cat food.

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Well shame on him for not eating catmint!! He can catch hummers????

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

I would think those hummers would pierce him with that beak? They can be pretty mean themselves.

He's so fast they don't stand a chance. When he catches one you don't realize it til he already has it. One minute they are there and the next they are in his mouth. We are trying to train him to make it a treat so that he only gets one every once in a great while. It's natural for them to eat birds so we don't stop them unless they do it all the time. Then of course they have to bring them to the front door and show them off. lol

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Well of course!! My cat is declawed, and she still catches birds. But she plays with moles and voles. Thinks they are toys! She climbs bushes and trees....how..I don't know!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

I wish our outside cats would play with the moles and get rid of them!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Lana,that was only 9 times,not 10!!!!LOL
I've seen more Cardinals than ever before,during this winter,has anyone else seen more birds than they usually do during the winter,no robins as yet!
Bald Eagles are here several of them flying up and down the river,never like this before!!

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

No...haven't seen many birds here at all...only our crazy cardinal. He has been here for 3 yrs now. Flies into my mirror in the tropical garden...lol. Over and over. It's right outside my kitchen window and drives me crazy!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

LOL Well quit using that window plus window and mirror cleaner!!!
You seen those crows on tv doing it to the man that keeps walking into those sliding glass doors!!!!LOL

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

LOL Tman!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.