Winters still here, having spring memories! (3)

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Looks like a cobra to me!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

I couldn't think of the name, even after watching Steve Irwin for so many years!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Just plastic.

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

funny ;*)

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

I still haven't found my snake picture! Still looking!

Do not fear kitty will save you!! LOL

Thumbnail by kimarj
Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Kim, what a pretty Kitty! :)

Thanks Tammy thats Cleo the vanishing cat 1 false move and she is outta here!!Ha ha ha

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

LOL Kim :)

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Swish and there goes Cleo!!!!

Thumbnail by Tropicman

LOL do they have kitty nerve pills?...what a chicken :~)

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Cleo was so fast she ran off the page before it could be uploaded!!!!LOL
Marcia that is my spittin cobra!!!LOL

POOF not even a meow!!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Poof!!
There she is!!!

Thumbnail by Tropicman

Rotflmbo!!!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Boy,is she sneaky!!!
Put if you click on the yellow box,she will appear!!!

He he he...my eyes are tearing......that cat is crazy!!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Cute kitty you got there, Don! LOL

Red pineapple plants throw cute little red pineapples about 2" long they are just darling you will love it ...those pineapples are for the pretty leaves rather than the fruit.You just treat it like your other broms ...the mother will eventually die down and there will be a pup ...you divide that up once it is a reasonable size or romove the dying/dead main plant.
Now here is me thinking you would be pining away for the beautiful tropical blooms and there you are surrounded by all that beauty and all your adoring handmaidens ...TM you are a lucky man (funny how hard work equals luck isn't it?
77 and everyone our beaches are still closed and a huge flood is coming down from the North thousands evacuated and on the other side of our Country fires and a cyclone bearing down towards Darwin (Dawin was flattened in 77) ...strange days indeed ...stay safe and warm everyone.
chrissy

Thumbnail by
Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Chrissy, I hope it stays far away from you and that you and yours are safe! I know DH chats on a forum where one his buddies is from Australia and they are having horrid weather!
We are warm here for right now, but doubt it sticks around long enough! LOL

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Meow!!!!!LOL
Now where did she go!

Thumbnail by Tropicman
Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

She is out chasing Cleo! LOL

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Thanks Chrissy,
Guess will have to grow several to accent a big ham in the oven !!!LOL
What in the world is all this bad weather going!!!
Be safe everyone!

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Thanks for the ID RJ. Gonna go look them up now! Morning everyone!

South Venice, FL(Zone 9b)

Good Sunday morning Lana & all!
Kim, Cleo is beautiful and so shiny. Love those white whiskers against the black fur.
Tman, bet that cartoon kitty never hacks up a hairball at 3AM or digs in your plants!
Chrissy, sorry to hear of you terrible weather, hope you are staying safe.
Looking forward to playing in the dirt today and a high of 80 today, shall I send anyone a parcel of warmth and sunshine?
Cathy

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Part of the strange freeze/no freeze damage might be caused by the moisture level of the plant soil Lana.

Check out this interesting observation by Weeds in the C&S forum... http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/802260/

Ha ha ha we have got to stop meeting this way it is just past midnight and it is time for bed ...hot steamy 86F and about 99.9% humidity ...the triffids are strangling the house! but gosh the perfume around the place is amazing. It is now the 7th of Jan.Golly wasn't it New year's eve 5 mins ago even worse about 5lbs less ago?
I am blowing some warm air your way Whooooooosh ))))))))
Have a fun morning by the fire everyone I am off to try and sleep
If you listen carefully you can hear the tendrils and coils of my snail creepers mandavilla laxa,rangoon creeper (3 storeys high) all grabbing everything in sight ...I swear they are all giggling with glee!
have a good one!
chrissy
(baby Angels ...first seed germination)

Thumbnail by
South Venice, FL(Zone 9b)

Sweet dreams Chrissy...

Interesting article Pod, thanks for the link!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

LOL! Thats the best type of cat to have!!!LOL

Seems a lot op people lost or have severely damaged plants from this last freeze,and all over the south too!!!
Plants in the ground,have more protection for there roots than those in pots,always weird
When you have two plants side by side,one gets hit hard by the freeze and the other untouched!

Chrissy,lloks like some nice seedlings in the makings!!!
Temperature getting close back to normal there????
Nitey nite!

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Don....spitting cobra??????? LOL!!! Hey....don't have to water those plants huh????
Chrissy...sure hope all that BAD weather leaves you alone!! Loved the bit about the handmaidens....rotflol here!! Yup!! Ok..I'll shut up before I get smacked!! :))
I think Don has enough cats that hack hairballs and dig in his plants, unless they are good kitties!! Right Don?
Hey Kim, love your kitty! My..what big eyes she has! I know...the better to see you with my dear!!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

I'd forgot how much energy a new kitten has,I'm constant remind her to stay out of plants,not getting anywhere with Sadie,she thinks my scolding is playing with her!!!!
I get my exercise chasing her trying to catch her,I think she 's part road runner!!!LOL

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

She's definitely a cutie! Kittens are like little kids!! Lots of energy!!

Thanks...I have another Katrina the fearless will not sit still for a pic always something to explore....dang cat move like greased lightning :) lol. I hope this bad weather slacks up for everyone.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Here's my outside kitty,and won't stay out or off my greenhouses!!!!LOL

Notice the flower buds on this american elm tree already appearing,60 days to early!!!!

Thumbnail by Tropicman
Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

And when she's had enough at me yelling her to stay away,I get this!!!
Turns her back to me and raises her tail!!!!

Remember that ole song?
Just like a women!!!
But I'm not going to say it,you just thought it!!!LOL

Thumbnail by Tropicman

Good Kitty ;*)

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

What a "Kiss My Butt" picture! LOL

ROTFLMBO!!!!!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

An interesting life he has for sure! LOL