Canna #1

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

hardly at all would be once in awhile too much for me thanks, I think I'll wait till his subscription runs out

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

I have rotted about as many plumerias as I have rooted! None of mine bloomed last year and I just threw out 4 that have rotted so far this winter in my atrium. I have not cared for them as much this year. Been busy with work and my brug cuttings I am trying to keep alive.. they are more reward for the work.

Tammie

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

okay I dont know who you're talking about, but that did make me laugh. I got the lplumeria on ebay for about $9 , so if I kill it I can live with it. Came from 1-aloha something like that. It arrived in very nice shape, so I'll be completely responsible.

After we move I'm going to pester the ginger forum for info (and you Trop)

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

Oh Tammie, just saw your post -- we must have been typing at the same time. I was just desperate to have something to grow, too cold to dig in the dirt. Supposed to get freezing rain tonight, plus snow tomorrow.

And my DH is in Corvallis having fun with his old fraternity brothers at a basketball game. They are all very responsible and are crashing in a hotel (no dui's, good) ... but wonder how the roads will be tomorrow.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Red, I might have to locate something and dmail it to you...may take awhile

you'll love it, you can grow so many on the west coast

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

hmmmmm, now I'm curious. oops, its 8:30 gotta get the youngins to bed, they should've been there a while ago !

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

dangit, I just sent you a dmail too...well, whenever

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

oops ! sorry I abandoned you last night. Sophia was at a pj party so I let the other two stay up later than normal, but I could tell they were getting tired. Another mom brought her home.

I sent you a dmail back, thank you for the mornig laugh, I still have a smile on my face.

Hey, I hope Paul is getting better, we haven't heard from him for a while.

DH is driving home in the snow now, they closed down Corvallis last night, he doesn't sound too hungover - but something tells me he'll be taking a nap later today.

Oh wait, is this thread about cannas?

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL. I think it's just whatever we decide to talk about til the cannas pop back up again.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

NO, absolutely this thread is for talk about cannas and cannas ONLY!!! Any off-canna discussion should quickly be moved to a new thread!!!!!!

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

We was here, but now we is here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/807910/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.