Underwater Gardens #5

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I envy you so much! I bet you guys had a great time, if I remember Texas get-togethers ! I love my little rock, and wouldn't trade it for the world...but I occasionally miss being closer to "the real world".

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

There are pluses and minuses to wherever we are at any given time.

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Christi, I'll put the tea pot on.....

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

And I will save a good bottle of wine!

Hey John, don't give up on us! We tend to wander off without your beautiful underwater photos!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

It's settled then, you have to insist on staying more than an hour here in Nov or is it OCT?
IslandShari...
We need some underwater landscaping and inhabitants!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Okay....you regulars know how much I love the feather stars....well Jb took this one a week or so ago. A Yellow Featherstar or Comanthina...

Thumbnail by Islandshari
Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Looks like some kind of fern Shari. It's beautiful!

Whaddayawannabet John's out in that blue water taking photos, even as I type this! HAHAHAHA

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I sincerely hope you are right, Janet! I would love to see what he's gonna post after so long out of the water!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

He probably can't keep his fingers off the shutter after being out for so long. lol. I can't wait to see what he brings to us.

Columbia, MO(Zone 5b)

What a wonderful star Shari! It is hard to believe that it is not a land based fern but an animal. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Wonderful.....even have Mike's attention......has to leave the easy chair to come look at the pc....

Had a busy day.....hope everyone's was good.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am leaving the opening of #6 to John. This is getting very long for my pooter to open, so I hope I see you all on chapter 5 soon....okay John?????

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Joooohhhhnnnn.........yyoooowhhooo....are you there?
Your fan club is anxiously awaiting you arrival. We could care less if you even post a photo.....new...old....not at all.

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Hi, everyone.

Islandshari, that picture of a feather star is just wonderful. I agree with you when you say you wouldn't trade your rock for the world. This thread is getting long but thanks to my high-speed internet, I don't have to wait too long for the page to load. You pay a bit more but it's worth it.

I recently promised to post a few of my snorkeling pictures. I must regretfully renege on my promise. Those pictures are so unvelievably pitiful compared to your great pictures, I'd only be embarassing myself. They'll just put you to sleep. I guess I'll keep them for myself. That Palankar reef in Cozumel was devasted years ago by a hurricane. It still hasn't recovered.

It has been raining very heavily here since Thursday and we are under severe flooding threat. Florida is basically at sea level and flat as a pancake. Maybe I'll get to use my underwater camera right hee on the lawn in a few hours.

Take care, all.
Sylvain.

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi Sylvain,

Underwater Gardens Part 6 has been started this morning. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/776035/

Please share your photos in the new thread. We landlovers that have never been underwater to see this treasure will enjoy them. Don't be embarrassed by anything at all. It's not a contest. It's all about the sharing. :-)

Come join us on number 6!

Janet

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Sylvain, I agree completely with Janet....come join us and share!

Sylvain, if I can embarass myself and share my photos with everyone, you can too! You have nothing to worry about!
We would all love to see them! Not everyone has wonderful skills with the camera you know, and besides - you can always blame the camera, like I do!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

bump

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.