Cannas: CANNA ? ( Continued ) # 7

Brisvegas, Australia(Zone 12b)

How sad for the dog .

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

pepper please go check on the puppy

After Tonight , Can someone go check on Tropicanna ?

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I think the pup is alive but not sure. My parents can see it from the window and keep checking on it from there. We don't want to check on it in person because my neighbor will probably throw a fit if we do.

Ok, ginger. You are appointed to the task of checking on tropicanna after tonight.

My dad went and checked on puppy finally. Neighbor is home but apparently doesn't care cause she never checked even though we called her. Puppy is alive and moving around. Still in same spot it landed in across from the road.

Pep , Can't you report them to some anti-cruelty society ?

Poor Tropicanna . She had served us well . Rip M8. lol

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

I definitely would call someone about the injured dog. There are laws requiring an owner seek medical attention for an injured animal.

I don't order the food on line because the shipping charges are about $10 per bag. they only had 1 17 pound bag there today.. bought it and ordered 2 35 pound bags to pick up later. I try to only drive there once every 6 to 12 weeks if I can get enough to last that long. One large bag lasts 6 weeks usually. I spend more on dog food than I do on people food sometimes... well not quite as much but it sure seems like it. spoiled rotten dogs!

Tammie

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Or call an animal shelter, hate to see a baby left out like that (even though I don't care much for dogs, wouldn't want to see them harmed).

ok, wheew, that was a close one, thanks for the concern everyone....may not be in the clear yet...lol

We don't bother with authorities over her anymore. They don't care. The puppy finally left its spot. My dad had to go break up a fight between her dogs and my neighbor's down the street. That's when he noticed the pup had left finally.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

thanks for the update, pep, poor baby!

Ditto .

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

man, alot has been happened - I hope that poor puppy is ok, what is wrong with those people !!!

whats going on with canna?

Good question. Been wondering that myself.

You might have to start a new thread if yall want canna?

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

survived my first day.. don't know how I am going to make it through a second and third. LOL dogs outside barking... too tired to care. Just watered and fertilized all my potted plants. Everything else will have to survive a few more days. Have some beautiful canna blooms.. too dark to take pics and dark when I go to work. I saw them whem I got home but did not have the energy to find the camera and take pics. Hopefully they look nice tomorrow so I can take a pic.,

Tammie

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

Oh Tammie, I hope you get some good sleep !! It sounds like you had a tough day.

** Ginger what do you mean?

Red, When you said "what’s going on with canna? "
I thought you meant the the thread about canna.
As you know , We talk about everything . Not just cannas.
Now I read back , I see you probably meant Tropicanna .
I don't know what is happening with Tropicanna .
I just hope all is well with her .

http://davesgarden.com/forums/p.php?pid=3619185

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

well, she's camping now I think ... maybe she was just busy getting ready for her camping trip. ? She seemed extremely busy! Hope everyone is doing well, this was the last week of school and very crazy! I thought Father's day was still a week away and now I need to do some shopping QUICK! plus two family bdays we are celebrating tomorrow. Happy Dadd's day to all the Dad's out there !

Tracy

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

Kell - Hope you enjoyed Father's Day !

Red , Our Fathers Day is in november .
But thanks all the same .

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

lol , sorry didn't know ! We're getting ready to meet at DH's brothers house soon... so I'm not cooking dinner!

Red , Enjoy your Party / dinner .

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

lol, I'm okay ya'll. camping was fun, but the camera broke after we took so many great pictures. Couldn't get the fireflies though, you have to have a real camera and be a photographer to do that apparently. If we can get the pics from the camera I'll post them. Gotta busy week at home and work.

Happy Father's Day , Kell!

Good thing you are ok. I was thinking about letting my imagination run wild on what could be wrong. LOL. Have some funny ones.

Tropicanna ,
We have been trying to find a short nick name for you .
Do you have any preferences ?
What about 2A ?

How about trouble?

I thought that was your middle name ?
You are always stirring it .

LOL. Yep.

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

can't leave you two alone for a second !

Dinner party was fun, my SIL loves gardening as well, and it was great to see her garden, she has a nice lot - it's much more of a forest area, and it looks beautiful - wish I had taken a picture.

Canna - glad you had a great time camping !!

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

pepper, I'm sorry but the middle name 'trouble' was probably taken before you were born by some dude in Australia.

I am so tired ya'll, I hurt all over. Couldn't beg the guys to get firewood, so I was elected fire marshall this weekend, in addition to just general holding down the fort.

Fireflies were amazing, it was like christmas lights or the little sparkles after fireworks blast, all the way around us. They get in sychronicity with each other and they blink all at once in one spot then it moves to the side, kinda like waves of glitter that go all around the mountains. It was cool.

OH yeah ?

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I'm not trying to start anything , Kell, I love you guys

So give us a Nick name we can use for you !
Glad to hear you are still alive .
We celebrate fathers day September in OZ .
But thanks for the wish any ways .
Now I have two per year .

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Is Tropicanna too long? People say Tropic, or Canna, both....T?

I'm too exhausted to have an imagination right now...heehee

Daughter lost her first tooth out there, just to make me feel older

What does the toot fairy pay these years ?

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

She got $10 for the first tooth. Her tooth fairy lives a jet-set lifestyle. lol...we had no change....let her know that next time it wouldn't be as much. Already another tooth coming up...she was sooo worried the tooth fairy wouldn't know she was in the woods

OH boy , How cute is that ?
Have you checked out my letter box thread yet ?

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Yeah, you've gotten more response since then

gotta go to a meeting....be back soon

You know I only have one thread on my watch list now .
And I got tired of seeing it come up red all the time and thinking it was something good . So I would go look see , Well Just a load of *#^@*+.
So I removed Canna from my only watch list .
Well now every thread I ever made comes up on my home page .
So I’m now back with C as my one and only “You are "watching" 1 forums:”
I must be bored talking about this .

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

You should keep watching this thread, I do. We are all so fascinating, you know..lol...no really. Sorry I don't have pictures of huge trees, waterfalls and mountain lakes. Didn't realize that just leaving the camera out for one night would kill the thing.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.