Perennials in the garden setting...show us your pics #4

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

there you go, wanda. need some attitude in that garden!! you go, girl!

White Lake, ON(Zone 4b)

Quoting:
My garden seems to like Tina Turner and me wailing at them. Neighbors think I'm crazy any way. I think it's the dancing that gets to the neighbors.

Wanda - have you considered the fact that if you are wearing an ipod, the neighbours can't HEAR the music! LOL. All they see is their crazy neighbour-lady that weeds a patch of flowers then all of a sudden starts wailing and stomping, then weeds a little more.... then wails and stomps. Yes, they probably think you are crazy .... or really scared of earthworms. LOL

Sandy

Hot Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

lincolnitess

This Copper Canyon Daisy blooms forever. Once it gets going it stays in bloom for a very long time. It started blooming around the first part of November and it is still in full bloom. For me it blooms twice. Once in the spring and right now. I like the foliage, its smells heavenly. You just run your hand along the top of the the shrub or any part of it and you've got your own special perfume. I have not figured out how to propagate it yet. Cuttings didn't work for me so I'm going to try layering.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

I don't wear an ipod--prefer the music blaring out across the yard. But my neighbors are scared any way of the crazy lady that plants in rainstorms and stomps outside barefoot in the winter....

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Stu, your Oct 9th pic of your unknown gaillardia I believe is 'Sundance'.
IMO, It would be a nice picture for plantfiles since it shows such a good view of the whole plant.

Deborah♥

comebychance, NL(Zone 5b)

heres a aster what color it put on for me

Thumbnail by digging_dirt
Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

digging, is that all on one plant? it's beautiful! do you know the name?

gram

somewhere, PA

I just ordered some aster seed from thompson morgan. I sure hope they look even
half that good for me!
Tam

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi all - Now that we are in 2007, would it be possible to start a new "what's blooming in your perennial garden"? It takes me a long time to scroll to the bottom and I am always on the lookout for winter bloomers to add to my garden. Enjoyed all the pictures that have been posted thus far. One of these days, I will have to figure out how to post pictures in the forums.

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

I started something for yall over here: http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/688811/ if you'd like to take a look.

Molly
:^)))

White Lake, ON(Zone 4b)

Hi soilsandup,

Dave has a 'Skip To New' link at the top of each thread. It's directly above the blue bar for Author and Content at the top - the blue writing says Watch Thread - Print - Post Reply - Skip To New .

If you click on Skip To New, it will automatically go to anything new that has been posted since your last visit to that thread. I remember when I discovered that feature, it saved SO much time!

It's really quite easy to post a picture, too. Here's a thread that explains it step by step. http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/397510/
Let us know if you need further help. There's also a Test Forum where you can test posting your pics, if you like http://davesgarden.com/forums/f/test/all/ Or feel free to Dmail me and I'll try to walk you through it.

Sandy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.